Chapter 6 – Magiya Blaze
3.9k 16 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magiya Blaze.

She was the most popular Magical Girl, and lately gained popularity among the population. Her gracious way of fighting, burning the enemy without leaving a gruesome sight, was always welcome to watch.

Beast’s remains were precious. But she, without even caring for the Beast’s remains and only took its core, burned the whole Beast to a crisp. She lost money, but she said that people’s safety was more important than that.

That was why the population appreciated her. They didn’t want to watch meat, and blue blood got scattered around in the video that they watched. Even if there was a special team to clean the remains, as most Magical Girls had no Inventory like me, the pungent smell wouldn’t disappear for at least 3 days.

If you asked me which Magical Girl I loved the most, then my answer was Magiya Blaze. Hence, I got excited and lost control over my feelings.

“Hahaha!” I laughed like a madman. I wanted to have fun with Magiya Blaze. Her cool smile, I want to take it for myself.

“What is she? A weirdo?” Magiya Blaze was confused. “Anyway, I can’t have fun with your right now. I still need to report back to the government. Can you accompany me to report what happened?” She asked.

As expected. She can even remain calm in this situation. She is the best! Alright. Let’s try something.

“Forgive me. However…” I tapped my cane against the ground, and a ripple of Mana appeared under my feet. It spread to the area around us and stopped just behind Magiya Blaze. “I refuse your refusal.”

I tapped my cane once again. This time, the gravity around the area that was passed by the ripple of Mana earlier increased drastically. Magiya Blaze, who was flying in the sky, fell to the roof right in front of me.

This was one of the three skills that I could use, <Gravity Area>. A skill to control gravity around an area that I designated as a target. It only worked on someone that I designated as a target. This time, my target was only Magiya Blaze.

“Ugh?!” She let out a low grunt and tried to raise her head. “Y-You! Cease it this instant! Or I will do something that you will regret later!”

Because I only increased the gravity enough to bring her to the ground, she was still able to resist a little. The gravity that pulled her to the ground was 3 times more than normal. But as a Magical Girl, she should be able to handle it.

“Magiya Blaze!” Glacier shouted from behind. She took out her wand and pointed it at me. “Arsy! Stop what you are doing right now!”

“Oops. Please be a good girl and stay in that place.” I designated Glacier as a target and increased her gravity.

“Ouch!” She fell on her knees, glaring in my direction. “Arsy!”

“Girl, you should stay here. You won’t be harmed if you don’t do anything.” Titan sat beside Glacier, persuading her.

Because Titan was with Glacier, I ignored her and approached Magiya Blaze, who was on four and crouched in front of her, smiling happily. Somehow, I loved the hopeless look in her eyes. Ah, I want to kiss her. But I don’t want to be hated! What should I do? Caressing her cheek will be fine, right?

Pushing back my desire, I only caressed her cheek and asked, “What will you do? Have fun with me?”

“I…”

“I?” I leaned closer to hear what she said in a low voice. Our faces were close to each other. Even our noses touched lightly. Ah, this is bad. I really want to kiss her. Magiya Blaze is so cute up close!

Then, something that I hoped I had never heard came out of her mouth.

“I will hate you!”

“Huh.” I pulled my face away in shock. “Y-You will hate me?”

“Yes! So release me this instant and explain everything!” She shouted at me before throwing her face away, pouting.

I-Is this her real personality?! I was surprised when I heard her. The cool and aloof personality that I saw on the video was nowhere to be seen. Instead, she looked just like a normal girl who was pouting.

Did she not understand that she was in danger? Or was she smart enough to guess what I was thinking?

Anyway… Who knows she has a cute personality! Ah! I lost to her. She beat me in my own game.

I released her and Magiya Glacier from my skill and sighed. Magiya Blaze took a deep breath as she sat on the ground. It seemed like she was exhausted from resisting the gravity that I increased 3 times than normal.

“Is it over?” Titan asked from behind and approached me, jumping on my shoulder. “You shouldn’t scare them, Arsy. Your joke has gone too far.”

“Hahaha, my bad. I only want to play a little with Magiya Blaze.” I laughed it off, pretending that I was only joking. Well, I was really just joking though. If I was serious, Magiya Blaze would surely become a paste, right now. As proof, she couldn’t even do anything to me earlier.

“Forgive me, Magiya Blaze. I wanted to see how strong you are.” I extended my hand to Blaze, who was staring at me.

She only glared at me for a few seconds before sighing. Then, she took my hand, and I helped her up.

After just a few seconds, she regained her aloof and calm expression. Well, now that I knew she was just putting on a façade like me, I only saw her as a cute girl with a cute personality.

“It’s fine. More importantly, I will have you follow me to the government. I bet you didn’t even register your identity as a Magical Girl yet. I never heard of a Magical Girl with the name Arsy.” She glanced at Glacier, who stood a bit far from us.

Register? I glanced at Titan. It was my only source of information about Magical Girls that didn’t make it to the internet. I meant that the forum only shared videos, and we only talked about how cute Magical Girls were without even knowing how they worked.

Titan nodded. Apparently, it also knew about it but didn’t tell me. This furball. I promise I will regret not telling me about this register stuff later.

I looked back at Blaze. She looked at me seriously. “Will you come with me or not?”

But registering, huh? Should I register myself? Will my freedom be restricted if I register? As expected, let’s refuse it.

Losing my freedom would be bad. I wanted to have a lot of fun with Magical Girls. As I was about to refuse, Magiya Blaze smiled and continued.

“You will be able to meet a lot of Magical Girls.”

“Let’s do it. Please show me the way.” I quickly answered without missing a beat.

Author Here~

5 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

167