Chapter 13 – Professor
3.1k 16 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days had passed since I saved Diva, and I was frustrated because I wore a mask. I meant… my mask was the reason why she only recognized me as her audience and not someone who bumped into her!

During those three days, I locked myself in my room and only went out to eat and drink. I watched all of Diva’s performances online and did something else. That was to reorganize the item in my inventory. I had too many items; it could even fill a small island if I took them all out.

Arsy was used as a storage and to experiment items by big brother. That was why the capacity of my inventory was massive, and I had many different Magic Items lying around, from useful ones to useless ones, such as a cat food gun which I used to give Titan food in during the past 3 days.

No more Beast appeared around Shibuya after that night. Some Beasts appeared in other wards but were taken care of by Magiya Blaze and Magiya Glacier. It seemed like they formed a team after that day, and somehow Magiya Blaze’s expression was a bit scary when I looked at her photo on the forum.

Surely, that was not my fault, right? I did nothing wrong. I just kissed her… with my tongue.

…Alright, maybe that was my fault.

Anyway, I had recovered enough and finished reorganizing my item. It was Thursday, and the break ended the following week in four days. That meant I only had three days to have fun without limit before I must return to that hell called school.

“I will not be tired asking this because I am your supervisor, but… where will you go, Asa? It will be useless if you want to make people know your identity as a Magical Girl. The Giants will erase normal people’s memories to hide the Magical Girls’ transformation. You know that, right? We can even erase Magical Giants’ from everyone’s memories.”

“I know,” I answered Titan’s sermon with a lazy nod. “And that’s frustrating! I know they did that to protect Magical Girls, but... I gave up on that already. But it won’t stop me from transforming in public if I want to.”

“I am not telling you to stop doing that. It might upset them, but it will be a sight to behold. Kukuku.” Titan let out a scary chuckle as it lowered its head. “Anyway, answer my question. Where are we going?”

“Ah, about that…” I stopped in front of the station as I looked at Titan.

I wore the same clothes as the ones when I attended Diva’s concert. I loved these clothes, making me look slender and taller. It was also comfortable to wear in summer, if not for the dark color. But well, fall almost arrived; it was perfect wear for the season.

To answer Titan’s question, I lowered my mask and smirked. “I am going to visit a friend.”

“Huh?” Titan let out a surprised noise. “You have a friend?!” Then it exclaimed as it pulled away its head in shock.

“Of course, I have one! I mean, I have some!”

This cat is really rude. What does it think I am?

“A loner who loves Magical Girls?” It answered my inner question with a monotone voice. Somehow it pierced straight into my heart.

“W-Well… Let’s go!”

“You diverted the conversation on purpose.” It retorted.

Shut up! I know that I am just a loner!

And I entered the station and took a train to Akihabara, where my friend always stayed every day.

***

“We’ve arrived in Akihabara! Thanks to the money you get from selling the Beast’s core, it's all that we can afford a fast train, Titan!”

“It was you who killed the Beast. I just cashed it.”

“Nonsense! I will buy you the best cat food later!”

“Don’t forget the treat.”

Such was my conversation with Titan as we walked down the street. Right, Titan had already sold the Beast core from Garmr and the tiny dog. I managed to get some money after being broke for so long.

I wore an earphone and pretended to talk with someone on my phone so the pedestrians didn’t look at me strangely. My clothes really stood out in Shibuya, but it was considered normal in Akihabara as a lot of people were wearing Magical Girls cosplay or maid outfits. It was heaven for someone like me.

“Of course! The place where we are going will have a lot of cat treats. You can look forward to it. You will feel like a king in that place.”

“Really? I am looking forward to it. It’s been a long time since someone worshiped me like a king, hahaha!”

Sometimes, I forget about it, but… Titan was the strongest Giant in Deepland. He was worshiped and respected. I really wondered. How was such a great figure reduced to this fat-looking cat like this?

If I ask him, then his answer would be the same. I bet his answer would be, “It’s all because of that crazy girl.”

I chuckled thinking about that and continued walking down Akihabara’s main road, crossed the intersection, and finally arrived in front of the building I was searching for.

The building was a bit narrow, with stairs leading to the second floor. It was normal in Akihabara, and I didn’t hesitate to go upstairs to the second floor of this shady building.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Titan even doubted the authenticity of the building and asked worriedly. “I am afraid you will destroy this place if you get embarrassed after entering the wrong building.” Or not.

“Don’t worry, this is the correct place.”

At the end of the stairs, there was a sign placed in front of the door. It had words written with colored chalks cutely, with some cat faces decorating the sign. Those words were listing foods and drinks this café served to the customers. The menu of the day.

I opened the door and was greeted by a colorful interior and a cheerful greeting from the waitress.

“Welcome! Is it a table for one and a small chair for your cat?”

The one who welcomed me wore a pair of cat ears on her head and a maid costume with a cat theme. The chairs were all soft, and the tables were small. But, the most conspicuous thing about this place was…

“There are cats everywhere!” Titan exclaimed.

“Yes, well. This is a cat café.” I answered with a smug smile as I took off my mask. I looked around to find the person that I was looking for. After a few seconds, I found the friend that I was talking about earlier and answered the waitress.

“My friend is already here. She’s in table 3.”

“Ah! You’re Professor’s friend! Welcome to the Cute Cat Café, CCC for short! Please enjoy your stay!”

“Thank you.”

After being freed from the waitress, I approached my friend that was playing with the cat on the corner. She had long, unkempt black hair and wore a strange long white coat on top of a white shirt and short skirt. Her glasses were big, and she had a degraded smile as she played with the cat.

Spoiler

Professor

Professor Aru

[collapse]

She was a frequent customer in this place, and with her strange appearance, she was called Professor by the waitress who knew her. But I knew her real name. It was Kanzaki Aru, my classmate and one of the people I could talk to about Magical Girls in school.

I stopped right beside her. She didn’t seem to notice me, so I called out to her.

“Hey, Aru. Long time no see.”

“Oh?” Professor, or rather, Aru, turned to me and smiled. “Isn’t this my friend, Asa! Is that a cat on your shoulder that I see?” She let go of the cat in her hand and patted the soft sofa beside her.

“Come, sit! You have walked a long way to this place. You deserve a cat tail! Also, let me pet your cat! That looks so fluffy, hehehe.”

I could feel Titan shudder on my shoulder as it made an intimidating sound. “Kshaa!!” So it didn’t want to be petted by Aru, huh? I got blackmail material.

“It seems it doesn’t like you, Aru. It will bite you.” I sat down beside Aru as I took my earphone off.

“What a shame.” Aru slumped her shoulder in disappointment, but she quickly recovered as she looked down at my chest. “Are your boobs getting bigger? It even created a nice cleavage… Damn it! I am jealous!”

“Hahaha! I am still growing. I told you that, no? Feel free to touch it and be defeated by the fact that your A-cup boobs won’t grow anytime soon!” I laughed loudly in victory while Titan scoffed beside me.

Aru couldn’t hear Titan’s voice because she wasn’t a Magical Girl, so she didn’t hear what Titan said next..

“Grow, hah! You just cheat your way out with that necklace.”

I don’t care! It’s mine, so I can boast about it!

“Grrr… You… Well, let’s just forget about my pitiful boobs. Now, Asa. I read your message, and you said you wanted to talk about something and needed my help. What about it?”

Yes, the reason why I met her wasn’t just because I wanted to hang out with Aru. It was because I needed her help to look for something.

Even if she looked like a homeless professor, Aru was actually the owner of the Magical Girl forum. She was the one who created it and introduced me to the forum. My soulmate who had always shared some juicy news about Magical Girls with me.

Because of that, her relationship spread wide, and she could get information easily.

I promised Titan and myself that I would only be a fangirl. But, as a fangirl, it was normal for me to be curious about something. So I would dig it up until I was satisfied.

“You see… I need some information. In exchange, I will give you something that you long for.”

Hearing my words, Aru got closer to my face and grinned, whispering in a low voice.

“Hoo? Interesting. You know that it can’t be acquired easily, right?”

“I have my way. So, deal?”

“Deal!”

We shook hands and laughed evilly. Titan on my shoulder face-pawed and muttered, “What kind of dark dealing I have witnessed here?”

Author Here~

6 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

146