Chapter 15 – Haruhi’s Room
3.2k 22 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I skipped around, I changed my appearance a little bit. This appearance of mine was too plain to meet Magiya Blaze! It would be such a disgrace if I met her like this! Besides, she wouldn’t recognize me and wouldn’t get flustered if I met her in this appearance.

So I began to change my hair and my clothes a little. I changed my baggy half-transparent clothes to an unzipped white jacket and made my black tank top look sexier than before, showing my belly and navel.

My hair color became closer to Arsy’s dark purple, as my hair extended to my waist and my eyes became golden. My boogie hat turned into a hip hop hat, and I was ready to meet her.

I was still taller than Arsy, at around 165cm, and had bigger breasts with cleavage, but… I didn’t think it would be a problem. Every Magical Girl’s appearance changed when they activated their transformation, some were extreme to the point they got red hair, so I was still on the safe side.

Spoiler

Asa Disguise!

Asa

[collapse]

The one thing that I still wore was my black mask. I would only take this off in front of her to surprise her. I wonder how she would react? It should be fun.

“Hmm~ Hnn hmmnn~”

I hummed in a low tune as I walked toward a residential area. The area was filled with apartments and houses, and was well-lit compared to the area around the ruined waypoint earlier.

Surprisingly, Magiya Blaze’s Mana reaction came from one of the houses. As expected of her. She even chose to live near the waypoint. She didn’t react in any way, meaning the waypoint was destroyed yesterday or possibly a few days ago when I shut myself in my room, reorganizing my items.

“Fufufu, I will ask her later. I have categorized my items properly this time, so I will be able to have more fun~ Surprisingly, my fun items are in large quantities. I should thank big brother properly~”

Yes, I was optimistic that big brother Yumie was still alive. He is only gone, so I will try to find him in the future.

Anyway, my desire began to surface as I stopped in front of a rather luxurious apartment. I felt like my switch had been flipped, and the flow of my lust couldn’t be stopped. Titan said the Beast’s core that became my source of power as an Independent Magical Girl was the source of this side-effect.

My Beast’s core belonged to Bahamut, one of the Four Great Beasts alongside Leviathan, Hydra, and Phoenix. It had a domineering presence and an arrogant attitude. It was the King of the sky in Deepland. That was why it never tried to contain its desire, letting it be fulfilled one way or another.

I was also like that; I couldn’t contain my desire. But it was not this bad.

“Aha!”

The Mana reaction came from the highest floor. There was a security door that needed a key to enter at the entrance, so I needed to find a way in without being found. The security man was also looking at the entrance dutifully. This must be one hell of an expensive apartment if the security did its job properly.

After thinking for a while, it would be a lot of work, so I opened my inventory, plunging my hand into the endless void that appeared beside me.

“Hmm. I am sorry, security man. But I want to see Magiya Blaze right now. Let’s see…”

I moved my hand around, moving it through the categories that I created yesterday. There were a few categories, but roughly I divided my items into fun and necessary for fun. This time, I took out an item necessary for fun, a spray with the words ‘Sleep’ on its cover.

Yes, it was a sleeping spray. An essential item for fun. Why was it necessary? I would leave it to your imagination.

Anyway, I approached the booth where the security was in and knocked on the glass to get his attention.

“Excuse me.”

The security looked at me for a second before opening the small window to be able to hear me better.

“Yes?”

“Umm, I am here to meet Haruhi, but it seems that she’s still busy. Is there any way I can enter the apartment, sir?” I asked nicely.

I must disappoint you if you expected me to knock him down immediately. I was not that barbaric.

“Haruhi? Ah, do you mean Miss Yamanaka? May I ask what your relationship with her is? I am sorry, but it is part of my job.”

The security smiled nicely. He seemed like a good guy who only did his job. I think he probably didn’t think much of me because I looked like a high school girl, though a sexy one, but in reality, I was around Magiya Blaze, Haruhi’s age.

He must’ve thought that I was only Haruhi’s friend from how I talked casually like this.

“Yes! Please keep this a secret, but… I am her this.” I raised my pinky as I said this while tilting my head a little. This gesture meant that I was Haruhi’s lover or a close friend, depending on how the security took my gesture. ”I want to surprise her after not seeing her for a long time, you see… Can you help me?”

 “Oh! Forgive me, Miss. I don’t know. That girl, you know, is always alone all the time because of her cold expression, so I don’t know that she has someone like you. Hahaha.”

For some reason, the security’s expression became loosened considerably as he laughed happily.

“Well then, Miss. Just this once, I will help you. Make that girl smile. It’s been a long time since I saw her smile since she moved to this apartment 3 years ago.” He gave me a key with room number 152. “It is on the fifteenth floor, the second room after the elevator. You will be able to find it easily.”

“Yes. Thank you, sir!”

Thankfully, security agreed to work with me and opened the door. This sleeping spray didn’t see the light; what a shame. I secretly put it back in my inventory with my body as the cover. Maybe it was because of my charm? What a sinful being, Asa! Your charm was too much to handle!

On a serious note, I entered the apartment and went to the elevator to go to the fifteenth floor. It was as luxurious as I had expected. There was even a red carpet in the hallway. Was this heaven?

Honestly, I didn’t need to be told where Haruhi was because I could feel her Mana reaction, but I was thankful!

Standing in front of her room, I could hear some humming from the inside. Her voice was similar to Blaze's but was at a higher pitch. I was sure then that it was Magiya Blaze’s room.

Ah, what should I do? What kind of greeting should I say to her? Hello? Hi? Or maybe… Kiss me, Magiya Blaze!

Whatever it was, I wanted to surprise her. So I slowly unlocked her door, trying not to make much noise, and entered the room stealthily. The room was dark, as if no one was there. When I walked into the room, I could hear water running from one of the rooms, making me stop myself.

Wait, she’s showering? I asked in my mind. After looking around, I didn’t find the presence of other people. And, there is no one except her in this room.

This should be the best situation. Grinning, I took off my mask and sneakers and entered the room. I waited inside the living room, connected directly to the entrance. The shower room was at the end of the room.

There were big windows connected to a balcony near the shower room. It had a nice view of Shinjuku. Overall, this was a room that should be impossible to live in without a considerable amount of money.

I never expected her to live in this apartment instead of the dorm on the artificial island, Yamato. Well, people had a preference.

For now, I wait. I was expecting to wait for 30 minutes, but no. It didn’t take long before the sound of water stopped, and the door knob was twisted. Thinking that Haruhi might come out faster than I thought, I prepared myself to greet her while sitting on a couch like a delinquent.

And surely, she came out a second later. Her body was wrapped in a towel; she was as tall as the current me. Instead of having red hair, she had long black hair and black eyes.

Because she had just taken a shower a few seconds ago, water was still dripping from her hair. It looked so sexy that I was about to pounce on her at that moment. Her breasts were big, bigger than mine, so the water that dripped from her hair accumulated on her cleavage.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me, then she pointed her finger and shouted.

“Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!”

Ah, her voice is good. Her cool image is not there, so it only leaves her cute face!

I couldn’t help but smile. My hand went to my face to hide it, but I thought that Haruhi must’ve seen it as she continued.

“Answer me this instant! Or…!” Her wand appeared in her hand, and she was ready to transform at any time.

No good.

If she transformed, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy this sexy Haruhi a little longer. I immediately lowered my hand and grinned cheekily. Raising my head, I greeted her in a friendly manner, like a cheeky brat.

“Yo, Blaze! I am here to have more fun with you. I can’t forget the feeling of the kiss three days ago, you see? I want more~”

With this, she should realize that it was me. And yes, it worked. Haruhi’s face flushed red, and then she went mad.

“You scoundrel!! That was my first kiss!”

“Ah! That was my first, too! Then, let’s have sex?”

“Y-Youu!!” She raised her towel to hide her cleavage. Her face was now as red as a tomato, but she had already dismissed her wand. Why? I was confused, but I didn’t really care because I was having fun.

Hahaha, this is fun. Teasing an innocent Blaze is really fun.

On a serious note, though, I wasn’t here for only that.

“Well, I was just joking a bit.”

“A bit, you say!” She yelled once again. But then, she coughed into her hand, took a deep breath, and crossed her arms under her boobs, appearing to finally be able to calm herself.

“Well, what do you want? I have a lot of questions to ask, such as how you found my apartment and entered my room, but… Commander Amamiya asked me to cooperate with you even if you harassed me, which I failed to understand, but I can’t go against her order.”

“Oh? That’s good. I will harass you later, then.” I nodded a little, satisfied.

I didn’t know who this Commander Amamiya was, but I had some idea. She must be the woman on the roof that day, the one talking with Titan.

As expected, she’s from the Deepland, huh? That explained everything. Maybe she knew about Crazy Girl that Titan talked about, so she pardoned my harassment? Because she knew that I wouldn’t harm them physically if they just gave their consent.

I needed to thank her later.

“I will pretend I didn’t hear that, so tell me what you want.”

“Sure!” I exclaimed cheerfully. “I am here to get your used panties! Give me the one that you used earlier!” Then I continued with a big smile.

“As expected, I will kill you, Arsy!!”

Haruhi went mad while I laughed happily.

Hahaha, I love teasing her!

Author Here~

6 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

149