Chapter 34 – After School
2.1k 14 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The students got excited and surrounded Magiya Blaze. They asked her various questions as Mr. Kawahara watched from the front of the classroom.

Because today was the first day of school, there was only a homeroom, and we were free to go home after that. Even so, this teacher was so easygoing that he allowed his students to make a ruckus and didn’t stop them from going to Magiya Blaze.

Surprisingly, Blaze answered those questions one by one. As expected from her, I guess.

“You don’t want to join them?” Aru asked me from behind, stroking Titan, who jumped to her desk. No one but us, and Blaze was able to see Titan due to the Magic he used, so it looked like she was just stroking air in the eyes of others.

“No,” I answered, turning around and looking at Blaze, who had a dry smile. “I don’t want to bother her today. She looks like she is in a pinch already. Look, she even glanced at us, asking for help. Fufufu.” I giggled as I was a bit happy seeing Blaze in a pinch.

“You’re really a sadist,” Aru commented.

“That, she is,” Titan added. “Ah, yes… that place feels good.”

As a Magical Girl with a lot of popularity, she couldn’t just push our classmates and went on her merry way. She needed to appreciate her fans.

So it was quite funny looking at her wanting to go home right away but getting caught up by her fans, unable to leave.

Mr. Kawahara also laughed a little. He glanced at me, knowing that I also enjoyed the sight, and smiled. I returned his smile a little and gave a secret thumb up. He had the same taste as me and was a lurker in the forum. In other words, he was a comrade!

But I wanted him to tone it down a little, or it would look gross in the eyes of the others. I would feel bad if he was fired because he got too excited.

***

“You’re the worst, Arisugawa.”

Magiya Blaze, now turning back to Haruhi, looked at me with tears near her eyes as we walked back from the school after the bell rang. She secretly transformed into an area devoid of students in the school I showed her.

Aru was also with us, and she ignored the situation to play with Titan.

Both of them really have nice chemistry. They can even ignore us. So I thought, smiling as I glanced at them. Then Haruhi pulled the sleeve of my blazer.

“Hey, did you hear me?”

“Yes, I hear you nice and clear.”

“Then why didn’t you save me when I glanced at you? Clearly, I sent a distress signal, and you noticed it.”

“Because it looked fun seeing your troubled expression, so… Tehe~” I smiled playfully at Haruhi, which made her pout her cheek.

Somehow, she was able to be more open to me, which honestly made me happy.

“You!!” Haruhi fumed as she glared at me. Then, as if remembering that dealing with me was stupid, she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

“Let’s forget about it… Anyway, I can’t believe Commander Amamiya issued that order. When will you move, Arisugawa?” Haruhi asked.

“Move?” Aru looked at me and tilted her head. “You’re going to move, Asa?”

“Oh? I forgot to tell you, Aru. Yes, I am going to move out of my house. Titan bought an apartment under his name using the money I got from selling Beasts’ Core of the Beasts I exterminated in Hokkaido and the reward for stopping the incident last Saturday. It’s located in the apartment complex near our school.”

“And Commander Amamiya asked me to live with this girl to put a rein on her. Honestly, I still can’t believe she ordered me to do that…” Haruhi held her head and let out a long sigh.

“How nice…” Aru muttered as she cast her gaze down, looking sad. “I want to live with you too…” She continued in a low voice.

Thanks to my enhanced senses after becoming Arsy, I was able to hear her loud and clear.

I loved teasing cute girls and making them pout, but I hated seeing them sad. It wrenched my heart.

But I didn’t say that without much thought.

I put my hand on Aru’s head and ruffled her already messy hair.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” She complained as she tried to move my hand away, but it was useless. Her feeble hand couldn’t push me away.

“Hahaha, you’re just so cute, Aru. I don’t know if you can pout like that too.”

“What are you talking about?!”

As much as I wanted to keep stroking her head, Aru was on the verge of being uncomfortable, so I stopped. Haruhi looked at me once again and sighed.

She sighed a lot, didn’t she?

“I won’t forget about my cute friend, you know?” I said. “The apartment that Titan bought had more than 4 bedrooms. It is enough for 4 or 5 girls to live together, so… Do you want to move to my new apartment, Aru?”

“That’s a great idea!” Somehow Haruhi exclaimed rather happily. “Please, by all means, move with us!”

Probably because she didn’t know Aru yet and was expecting something from her, such as stopping me when I teased her too far, but she was wrong if she thought like that.

My best friend was only stoic and silent outside her house. When she entered her territory, her room, she would become a beast. As proof, she was the one who seduced me at that time, not the other way around.

Aru looked at me with glistening eyes. “Really?” She then turned to Haruhi. “Are you sure you don’t mind me moving with you girls?”

“Of course!” Haruhi answered. “You already know about my identity, and Commander Amamiya had already told me about your partnership with the government. I think there will be no problem if you move with us, Kanzaki! By all means, please move with us!” Haruhi desperately pleaded.

“So she said. What do you think, Aru?”

“I…” Aru squeezed the words out of her mouth, seemingly a bit hesitant to say them. Then, she looked at me, and I gave her a playful smile as I glanced at Blaze. She knew what I was trying to say and nodded.

“I will gladly move!”

“Then it’s decided!” I clapped my hands, stopping in my tracks. “Without further ado, let’s get our luggage and move today.”

Hearing my words, Haruhi stopped in her tracks and looked at me. “Today?”

“Yup, today!” I replied. “Let’s go to both of your homes. I have already moved my things in my inventory, so I can move anytime. Let me help you, girls!”

“… That’s so sudden,” Aru said, looking at me with a tired gaze.

“That’s how Asa worked. Always efficient, but too rash.” Titan commented as it licked its paw in Aru’s hand. “But I know her feelings, so I can’t say anything. Just accept it.”

“Fufufu.” I puffed my chest, looking proud at my efficiency. “Ah, I can’t wait to play with Haruhi in my room.”

“But unfortunately, that efficient girl is too perverted. I hope you girls will be careful when around her.”

“I know about that, furball. We’ve been friends for over a year.”

“I will be extra careful.” Haruhi nodded, taking Titan’s advice seriously.

Oops, it seems like my inner thought leaked because I was too happy.

Author Here~

8 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

109