Chapter 8: Transaction
663 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 days passed

Water Seven Island, Water Seven Hotel, Room 102.

"Today is the day, isn't it?"

Currently in the hotel room he was in. Hashirama was currently communicating with Ars.

"Yes. This is the day. I have also observed a few days ago that there were many ships carrying goods coming to this island and unloading large quantities of materials which were probably the materials ordered by us."

"Good" Ars paused for a moment and continued, "Those people from the World Government, they weren't trying to recruit you back, were they?"

"Yes. Only once did they do it. After that they never came back."

"That's great news. It's too troublesome to deal with them" Ars paused again and continued, "The things that I asked you to buy, you all bought them, didn't you?"

"Stay cool. Everything was bought by me" Hashirama said calmly, "Oh, yes. How are you from our friends? Have they been able to adapt to this world?"

"They have started to adapt. Currently Kaijin and others are also getting excited to start the work they have. Later when you have got the items we want. Tell me right away. I will immediately gather everyone in the meeting room. We will hold a meeting to discuss various things."

"I see"

The communication line is immediately closed. Suddenly Hashirama's den-den mushi rang again and immediately Hashirama picked it up.

"Hello, Hashirama here"

"Mr Hashirama, it's me, Iceburg"

"How is Iceburg-san? Is our order ready?"

"Of course. We've got everything ready. Mr Hashirama can directly come to our number 1 shipyard. I'm already here waiting for you at the entrance."

"I understand, I will be there soon"

Hashirama immediately closed the communication line and immediately rushed out of the hotel while checking out to the hotel waiter because he was not going to stay in this hotel anymore. Hashirama rushed towards the shipyard number 1 and saw Iceburg as well as several people already there.

"Master Hashirama" Iceburg immediately greeted Hashirama's arrival politely.

"Master Hashirama, introduce the two people who are currently with me are Pauli and also Kaku. Both are great foremen in our shipyard"

"Hashirama Senju. Nice to meet you." Hashirama immediately extended his hand towards the two.

"Paul. Nice to meet you too." Pauli immediately extended his hand in response.

"Kaku" Same with Pauli, Kaku also returned the greeting and continued, "Master Hashirama, if I may know, where is your kingdom located? I myself have never heard of this kingdom of yours."

"Our kingdom is located in the Grand Line territory. Our kingdom is a newly built kingdom and the location is quite remote. It's natural for you to never hear anything about our kingdom."

"I see." Kaku nodded and discontinued his question.

"Kaku, Pauli."

"Okay, Iceburg-san"

Kaku and Pauli immediately walked towards the entrance of the shipyard and began to slowly push the door of the shipyard with their physical strength.

"Wow! Great physical strength" Hashirama exclaimed with a smile.

"It only takes skill to become a foreman at our shipyard, Mr Hashirama. That person must also have strong strength to be able to open this door" Iceburg replied calmly, "Let's go in"

Iceburg immediately took the lead towards the warehouse which was the location for the storage of materials that had been prepared by them. When Hashirama got there, Hashirama saw that there were 5 large warehouses used by Iceburg to store the materials he ordered.

"Maa...Master Hashirama, these are all the materials you requested. Besides..." Iceburg's gaze immediately turned to the person who was currently carrying a large number of large black suitcases and placed them directly in front of Hashirama, "This is our half payment in cash. Everything inside totaled 22.5 billion berries. If Mr. Hashirama wants, it can be checked first."

"No need" Hashirama shook his head, "Our king has faith in you. I am sure that you will not deceive us."

"Of course! There's no way Iceburg-san would do something like that! He is an honorable man!" Pauli said in a tone full of pride.

Hashirama's gaze then turned to Iceburg, "Where do I need to put the wood?"

"You can put it in that empty area over there." Iceburg immediately pointed at an area that currently had nothing there with a fairly large size.

Hashirama nodded and immediately took out his storage capsule. Hashirama then threw the two storage capsules into an empty area and immediately exploded and emitted thick smoke. Slowly the smoke began to dissipate and reveal a large amount of high quality wood neatly arranged.

Kaku whistled, "What an interesting ability. If only we had such capability in our shipyard. We will have no difficulty in delivering goods"

"That wood... As expected of Iceburg-san! The wood he got was of very good quality." Pauli said excitedly after seeing the wood.

Hashirama immediately took his storage capsule and walked towards Iceburg, "I have given your order for wood. I can already take what belongs to us, can't I?"

"Please"

Hashirama immediately put all the materials as well as cash into the storage capsule below him at this time and also into the storage bracelet.

After finishing storing all the items that currently belonged to him, Hashirama walked back towards Iceburg, "My business here is done. I must return immediately to report my mission to His Majesty. If your company needs a supply of wood again. Please contact me directly. We currently have a large supply of wood and will always be ready to sell it to you."

"I see. I will definitely do it"

Hashirama immediately left the place. When he was far enough away, Hashirama immediately used his ability to fly and immediately left Water Seven Island to return immediately.

When he was flying, Hashirama immediately contacted Ars using his den-den mushi.

"Ars, I'm back. I will likely arrive at the kingdom within 15 minutes"

"Okay. When you arrive, you ask your clone to manage everything. You come straight to the meeting room. We will immediately start the meeting as well as you can meet our friends"

"I see"

Hashirama immediately turned off his den-den mushi and started increasing his flight speed to return to the Fortis Kingdom.

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, Ars Chamber.

"Kaguya, you asked everyone to come to the meeting room immediately. Hashirama was already on his way back. We will start the meeting soon. Also ask Jouichirou, Gin, and Kojiro to prepare snacks and light drinks that we will consume during the meeting. The meeting will discuss many things and it is likely that we will be there for a long time."

"I see"

Ars immediately closed the communication connection and immediately walked out of his room to go to the meeting room to discuss various things.

Several minutes passed. Hashirama has finally arrived safely back in the Kingdom of Fortis. Hashirama immediately made 5 clones of his and began to give orders to organize the items they got and manage the room equipment problems in the workers' residences.

After finishing managing the tasks that his clones have and giving the storage capsules he is holding to his clones. Hashirama immediately rushed to the meeting room to join the meeting this time.

It didn't take long for him to arrive at the door of the meeting room. Hashirama immediately opened the door of the room and saw besides Ars who was there. There were 9 people who were already there consisting of 7 men and 2 women.

"Finally you have arrived, Hashirama" Ars immediately smiled welcoming Hashirama's arrival, "Please close the meeting room door and take a chair for you to use. We will start the meeting this time after you get to know our other friends"

Everyone's gazes were on Hashirama at this time. Hashirama smiled at them politely and walked towards the seats in the front row next to his friends.

"Okay. In that case, I will help introduce each of you. Whoever was mentioned immediately stood up so Hashirama could know your names and faces."

The nine people nodded with the order from Ars.

"Let's get started."

Hashirama Senju - Head of the Intelligence Department.

Lowellmina - Head of the Fortis Kingdom's Department of Foreign Affairs.

Shinomiya Kaguya - Head of the Fortis Kingdom's Treasury Department.

Kaijin - Head of Fortis Royal Shipbuilding.

Garm - Head of Fortis Royal House Construction and Equipment.

Myrd - Deputy Chief of Shipbuilding Royal Fortis.

Dord - Deputy Head of Fortis Royal House Construction and Equipment.

Saiba Jouichirou - Royal Palace Chef.

Dojima Gin - Royal Palace Chef.

Shinomiya Kojiro - Chef of the Royal Palace.

Ars began to introduce them one by one to Hashirama while also mentioning the positions they would hold in the Fortis Kingdom. After the nine people were introduced, Hashirama also introduced himself and the position held by him in this kingdom.

"Okay. I hope you guys can have a good relationship. Because starting today we are colleagues as well as friends. Because the introduction problem is over. Let's start the meeting this time."

Instantly the previously relaxed atmosphere turned serious.

The Fortis Kingdom's first meeting has finally begun!

https://www.patreon.com/Arsone

19