Chapter 13: Encounter
650 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New World, Moby Dick.

"Gurarara~ Neptun, you sound really happy. What is it? What makes you happy my friend?" Whitebeard asked with a smile to his friend King Neptune through den-den mushi.

"Newgate, you must still remember the story about the great kingdom that I told you before, right?" Neptune's voice sounded very excited at this time.

"Great empire? If I'm not mistaken... You said that the name of the kingdom was the Kingdom of Fortis, right? What's with the kingdom? Have they now begun to reveal themselves to the world?"

"Apparently not yet" Neptune replied, "However, we have managed to make contact with them and have begun to establish cooperative relations with this kingdom"

Neptune paused for a moment and continued, "You know, Newgate. The king of this kingdom is very different from the king of any other kingdom that we know of."

"Different?" Whitebeard asked in confusion.

"Yes. This king never looked down on other races. He views everyone equally. The cooperative relationship that we have built also has many benefits for us. The King of Fortis has promised us to grant rights equal to the rights received by the citizens of their kingdom if we want to do anything in the Kingdom of Fortis. He would not distinguish between one and the other. He is a King worthy of respect. I finally knew what Shaarly had said to me earlier. Shayrly once told me. Some time before I got married. There will appear a king who leads a very great kingdom in the future. The king will be loved by everyone in this world because of the various actions that will be carried out by him in the future. I believe the person Shayrly was referring to is this King Fortis. He will become the King who is loved by everyone in this world."

"Gurarara~ Hearing you say this, I became eager to meet him" Whitebeard laughed excitedly, "I want to see, is he really the person you say"

"I believe. He is the one. We just have to wait for the next few years."

New World, Near the Red Line.

Hashirama who used his flying ability quickly arrived at the Red Line area. Hashirama immediately flew around the lower periphery of the Red Line while using his Senjutsu abilities to sense the presence of the people who would be the representatives of Fish-Man Island.

"Found"

It didn't take long for Hashirama to find them. Hashirama immediately increased his flight speed and saw that there were several people there with the appearance of a fishman.

"Someone is approaching"

Jinbey who was currently protecting Otohime immediately sensed Hashirama's arrival using his Observation Haki. Otohime is the same, through his observation Haki which is better than Jinbey's. Otohime could sense Hashirama's arrival. The troops who were with them immediately prepared themselves to help in running Otohime.

"Fly?!" Jinbey's eyes immediately widened seeing this because Jinbey knew that the only person who had the ability to fly freely was Shiki. However, Jinbey's face also immediately showed signs of fear because the level of power he felt towards Hashirama was higher than Whitebeard's.

"Who is this person?" Jinbey thought seriously.

"Hello, are you guys representatives of the Ryugu Kingdom?" Hashirama immediately descended slowly until he was level with the height of Otohime and the others but kept his body floating.

Otohime's eyes immediately lit up hearing this, "We are indeed the representatives. Are you from the Fortis Kingdom?"

"Yes. Introducing my name is Hashirama Senju. I am the Head of the Fortis Kingdom's Intelligence Department. I am here ordered by my King to pick you up and take you to our kingdom." Hashirama immediately descended to the prepared footing.

"My name is Otohime. I am the Queen of the Ryugu Kingdom and also the representative who has been appointed to sign the cooperative relationship" Otohime said politely.

Otohime then pointed at Jinbey, "He is Jinbey. He has been assigned to be my current guard as well as the people who come along with me."

Hashirama nodded and continued, "We sincerely apologize in advance. For not being able to welcome you on a ship. Since we are currently doing various preparations for the recruitment of our workers and I was also asked to immediately pick you up here"

"No problem, Mr Hashirama" Otohime immediately shook her head, "We can understand that"

"Then how about we leave now? Our king has been waiting for your presence there." Hashirama didn't use flying but immediately jumped into the ocean and this made Jinbey and the others very surprised.

However, their shocked expressions immediately changed when they saw Hashirama who could stand well on the sea almost as well as in the water standing on land.

"Come along with me."

Otohime and the others immediately woke up in their shock and immediately jumped into the sea and immediately started following Hashirama from behind.

"Hashirama-san, are you a devil fruit user?" Jinbey asked out of curiosity at this point.

"Demon fruit?" Hashirama shook his head "No, I'm not a devil fruit user"

"Not a devil fruit user?" Jinbey and Otohime were confused by Hashirama's words.

"The abilities you see today are abilities based on energy called Chakra. Chakra is energy that is in the body of every living thing but it is very rare for someone to be able to use this energy and it can even be said that it is very difficult to use it if it is not trained by the right person. If a person can already control the chakra that is in their body, there are many things they can do. Like what I'm doing right now. This is the utilization of the energy called chakra. We can use chakra to walk on water or walk on walls. In addition, if a person's chakra is in large quantities and his character control ability is already in good construction. That person can use elemental-based abilities where the elements released are in accordance with the chakra attributes possessed by him. Hmm, yes. let's just say this ability is an ability similar to a devil fruit ability. However, this ability does not have the weakness of a devil fruit which is weak against seawater and is also more flexible. Because, if someone has more than 2 chakra attributes, for example, someone has fire and lightning chakra attributes. They can use abilities that have the same attributes as their chakra."

"Amazing" Otohime said with a face full of surprise, "Can everyone in your kingdom be able to use this ability?"

"No" Hashirama shook his head, "Even though the way to train and how to control chakra belongs to our kingdom. However, we will not teach someone carelessly. Only people in the intelligence department could learn this or not, even if he wasn't part of the intelligence department. However, if that person gets the direct approval of the King. We can teach him."

"In that case, is the flying ability you used earlier an ability based on chakra ability?" Jinbey asked back

"It's not an ability that uses chakra" Hashirama shook his head.

"No?" Jinbey was confused by Hashirama's answer.

"The flight ability used by me is an ability based on the control of spiritual energy"

"Spiritual energy control?" Jinbey frowned seriously, "That means that ability is based on Armament Haki ability?"

"Just say so" Hashirama nodded, "People in this new world usually only know that Armament Haki is built or used by controlling the spiritual energy within to create an armor around the body which will later be used as an attack ability. and endure. However, the use of Armament Haki abilities at that level could be said to be only the basic level of Armament Haki abilities. Then once one has progressed far in the control of one's spiritual energy, one can enter the next level or often said to be the advanced level of Armament Haki. By the time one has reached this level. The person can injure the opponent's internal organs. Many people assumed that Armament Haki was only up to this level. They themselves were not aware that there was a next level of Armament Haki. That level is the highest level. When a person's spiritual energy control can be said to be perfect or they are free to control their spiritual energy. They can release various interesting abilities just like the flying I did before."

"Does that mean your kingdom also has a way of doing it?" Otohime asked with more admiration after listening to Hashirama's explanation.

"We do have it. However, it is the same with chakra. The way to train and control spiritual energy is unknown to the general public. Even for the future Soldiers of our kingdom. They will only be taught how to practice and control Armament Haki to an advanced level. They would not be taught how to use Armament Haki at the highest level. Because only the higher ups of the kingdom can learn it. Let's just say that chakra training methods and high-level spiritual energy are treasures belonging to our kingdom and not just anyone can access them."

They all continued their journey with Otohima asking a lot of questions about the Fortis Kingdom. Hashirama explained it along the way. Otohime was quite surprised to learn that the Fortis Kingdom was a newly built kingdom. However, this did not spark his enthusiasm to build a cooperative relationship. After all, Otohime had high faith in what Shayrly saw and also by establishing a relationship with the Fortis Kingdom, his longtime dream would soon come true.

Same with Jinbey. Even though Jinbey heard that this was a newly built kingdom. However, Jinbey could not look down on this newly built kingdom, especially with the presence of Hashirama whose current strength according to Jinbey was more terrifying than Whitebeard. This also caused Jinbey to relax a little and not have any worries at all if an enemy dared to attack them. With Hashirama's presence there. Jinbey was sure that Otohime would be able to survive even if the World Government or a Sea Emperor came to attack them at this time.

New World, Fortis Works, Port of Ship Construction Department.

"Very large!"

Otohime who had just arrived at the port in the territory belonging to the ship construction department was immediately surprised by the size of the three ships that were there.

"These three ships which will be used by us will sail tomorrow. It is currently in the process of being prepared for tomorrow's use. So, we couldn't use it today to pick you up earlier." Hashirama replied casually, "Let's continue our journey towards the royal palace. His Majesty has been waiting for us there."

They all continued their journey towards the royal palace. When they arrived at the royal palace. They were amazed by the interior of this magnificent palace. Hashirama immediately brought Otohime and the others to the guest room where there were Ars, Kaguya and Lowellmina waiting for them with the clothes they were currently wearing were formal attire for the higher-ups of the Fortis Kingdom.

The moment Ars saw the person who was the representative was Otohime. Ars was slightly surprised but immediately returned to his previous calm demeanor while smiling at their presence.

Hashirama immediately walked to the front of Ars and saluted, "Your Majesty, I have brought Queen Otohime and others who will be representatives of the Ryugu Kingdom"

Ars nodded and immediately stood aside walking towards Otohime and the others, "Welcome to the Fortis Kingdom. The first meeting. My name is Ars. I am the King of the Fortis Kingdom"

Ars immediately extended his hand to Otohime.

Otohime was a little surprised by Ars' still very easygoing appearance. However, he quickly regained his appearance while extending her hand towards Ars, "Greetings to you, King Fortis. I am Otohime. Queen of the Ryugu Kingdom and will be the representative of the Ryugu Kingdom to discuss our cooperation"

Ars nodded then looked at Jinbey, "It's an honor to meet you, Jinbey."

"Does Your Majesty know me?" Jinbey asked with a surprised face.

"Of course" Ars nodded, "You are one person worthy of my respect. By the way, if you visit Whitebeard. Give my regards to him. He is also one of the people I respect."

"I'll pass it on" Jinbey said seriously although right now he was quite surprised that he was a person whom Ars respected.

"Queen Otohime, please sit on the sofa. We can talk about our cooperation there."

Queen Otohime immediately followed Ars to sit on the sofa. Hashirama, Kaguya, and Lowellmina immediately stood behind Ars with Lowellmina holding the documents as well as a Special Eternal Pose belonging to the Fortis Kingdom. Meanwhile Jinbey and the Ryugu Kingdom troops stood behind Otohime with one of them holding a briefcase containing the Ryugu Kingdom's flag.

The meeting to discuss the cooperative relationship between the Fortis Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom has finally begun!

https://www.patreon.com/Arsone

16