Chapter 35: Talk
419 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10,000 meters under the sea, Fish-Man Island, Ryugu Kingdom, Royal Palace.

Since it is now night time. Neptune and Otohime are already in their room while preparing to rest soon to continue their activities tomorrow especially tomorrow Otohime has to come to Fortis Kingdom to send orders for food ingredients to Fortis Kingdom according to the cooperation agreement.

"Are all the ingredients for the food that will be sent to the Fortis Kingdom tomorrow prepared?" Neptune asked Otohime softly.

"Yes, dear" Otohime nodded, "We just need to deliver the goods tomorrow. I can't wait to get back there" Otohime said excitedly.

"Hahaha... If you really can't wait to get there. Let's take a quick rest tonight so time can pass quickly then you—"

Before Neptune finished his sentence. Suddenly his den-den mushi that was on the bedside table rang. Neptune's and Otohime's gazes immediately stared at the den-den mushi. Neptune immediately picked up the den-den mushi and held it up while Otohime stared from the side with a curious look.

"Hello, Neptune is here"

"It's me, Ars" Ars without waiting for a reply from Neptune immediately continued, "I apologize for disturbing your rest time, King Neptune"

"King Fortis?" Neptune and Otohime were quite surprised by someone contacting them.

"No, no, it's fine. It's fine for King Fortis to contact me at this time" Neptune immediately shook his head and continued, "If I may ask, is there something King Fortis wants to talk about right now?"

"Yes. There's something." Ars nodded in a serious voice.

This change in voice instantly made Neptune frown.

"Before that I would like to inform you that our kingdom has established a cooperative relationship with the Prodance Kingdom. I'm sure King Neptune must know about this kingdom, right?"

"Prodance Kingdom? I do know it. The king of the Prodance Kingdom is one of those kings who left an impression for not looking at us with a discriminatory look" King Neptune nodded with a confused mind.

"Some time ago, the World Government had sent several agents at their disposal to carry out the assassination of the King of Prodance"

"What?!" Neptune and Otohime who heard this immediately shouted with faces full of shock.

"Is it true?" Neptune asked again to be sure.

"Yes. Luckily at that time I had sent Hashirama to give full guard to the King of Prodance. That way, Hashirama has managed to save the life of the Prodance King from the assassination plot that the World Government wants to carry out." Ars said coldly, "The current Prodance Kingdom has established a cooperative relationship with us. We will never allow the group that is building cooperative relations with our kingdom to be treated like this. Therefore, tonight, I have given Hashirama a mission to carry out an attack on Marijoa"

Neptune and Otohime fell silent for a moment with their faces immediately changing.

"You don't have to worry. The mission sent by me is not a full-fledged attack mission but only a kidnapping mission and also planting bombs throughout the Marijoa area. We have plans to kidnap several Tenryuubito and also plant bombs throughout the Marijoa area. Then the next day, we will do a live broadcast and will humiliate the Tenryuubito we kidnapped to the whole world and show our actions to carry out bombings in the Marijoa area"

Ars paused for a moment and continued, "In the live broadcast, we will also set up a World Government as an example if there is a group that dares to seek trouble with our kingdom or a kingdom we have a cooperative relationship with. They will have the same fate as the World Government. Besides that, I have plans to announce the kingdom that has established a cooperative relationship with us. This step is also an anticipatory measure so that the kingdom will not be attacked in the future and all citizens of the world know that this kingdom is a kingdom that has built a cooperative relationship with our kingdom."

Ars paused for a moment and continued, "I wonder, is King Neptune willing to join this activity by appearing with me and King Prodance in the live broadcast activity? If you don't want to announce that the Ryugu Kingdom is establishing a cooperative relationship with our kingdom. No problem. Because I know that currently the Ryugu Kingdom is still affiliated with the World Government affiliate. I wouldn't mind that."

"No" King Neptune suddenly said seriously, "We will come along. I also actually have plans for the Ryugu Kingdom to quit the World Government."

The decision taken by King Neptune was due to his trust in all the visions that Shayrly saw. King Neptune believes that the Fortis Kingdom will become a very scary kingdom in the future even now it can be said to be a scary kingdom especially their courage to carry out direct attacks against the World Government.

"Really? Have you really made up your mind?" Ars asked back, "Because there is no turning back"

"Yes" Neptune firmly nodded, "I have made a decision and I believe this is the best decision. I feel that as long as we are affiliated with the World Government. We never got any significant advantage even when our kingdom was attacked by a group of pirates and others. None of their troops ever helped us. In fact our race is often made slaves by them even though our kingdom has merged with them. I can't stand this kind of treatment anymore."

"I see. In that case, King Neptune can come tomorrow to our kingdom before 10 am. We have plans to do a live broadcast at 10am later. The King of Prodance will also be taking part in the live broadcast and tonight will be coming to our kingdom soon since he is the one who is the current victim. We have to fully protect it."

"Well. I will definitely be there tomorrow"

Communication connection is lost.

"Honey, have you really made up your mind?" Otohime asked doubtfully.

"Yes" Neptune nodded, "I believe in what Shayrly sees in the future. I believe that the Fortis Kingdom will become the strongest kingdom in the future. Moreover, as long as we join the World Government. They almost never thought of us as different from the Fortis Kingdom. They consider us even they have also given the citizens of our kingdom the same rights as the citizens of their kingdom that we never get from other kingdoms. I believe, this is the best way and also by establishing a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom. We will likely slowly begin to be able to establish cooperative relationships with other human kingdoms."

Otohime nodded.

The New World, World Economic Journal Headquarters, Office of President Morgans.

"Who calls me at this time of night?" Morgans, who had been resting quietly, was immediately awakened by the sound of his den-den mushi. This makes him full of anger and emotion.

"It's me, Ares. The King of the Fortis Kingdom" Ars said calmly.

Morgans was immediately surprised by who contacted him at this time. The previous angry emotions immediately turned into a smile full of joy since there were currently many people who wanted to get information about the Fortis Kingdom.

"Oh, bye. The king of the Fortis Kingdom, Ars. If so, what's the point of contacting me at this time?"

"I don't want to talk much nonsense with you, Morgans. I just want you to help me out by lending me some den-den mushi that can be used to do a live broadcast."

"Live broadcast?" Morgans eyes immediately shone with excitement because he felt that something interesting was about to happen, "What is your purpose for lending this item?"

"I want to make a statement tomorrow. Some time ago, the World Government sent their agents to carry out an assassination plot against the King of the Prodance Kingdom. The Kingdom of Prodance is a kingdom that has built a cooperative relationship with us. We do not accept the treatment they do. Because of that, we've managed to abduct several Tenryuubito and have also managed to plant bombs throughout the Marijoa area. We will broadcast it tomorrow and teach the World Government a lesson. At the same time, I will make the Tenryuubito that we kidnapped humiliate in the eyes of the whole world and also let the World Government know that they are wrong if they dare to seek trouble with us."

"What?! Y-you... You kidnapped the Tenryuubito?!" Margans immediately shouted with a face full of fear. Because throughout history. No one dared to act like this.

"I don't want to talk nonsense with you, Morgans. I want to know, will you help me or not? Are you going to lend me your live broadcast den-den mushi or not? I'm sure, as a professional journalist, you won't be able to miss this news, right? Especially making a group like the World Government who is always on top will fall due to an incident they did on their own" Ars paused and continued, "However, if you are too timid to do so. Forget it. I can find another place to build—"

"Nonsense!" Morgans immediately shouted with excitement and joy in his eyes, "You say I'm scared? Ha? Are you kidding? I am Morgans! I am a DJ! I am a journalist who will publish news how dangerous it is! I am the one who plays this world! There's no way I'd be afraid just because of this matter!"

"Oh? This is interesting. According to my expectations. In that case, would you be willing to lend me your live broadcast den-den mushi? I have currently sent Hashirama to Saboundy Island. I know there is a branch office of your newspaper. You can ask the head of your branch who is there to hand over the live broadcast of den-den mushi to Hashirama."

"No problem. I'll ask him to do it" Morgans said excitedly.

"Okay. I will be doing a live broadcast at 10 am. I hope you can help to gather an audience. The more people who watch, the more interesting it will be."

"Hahaha... Don't worry, I'll definitely do it"

Morgans immediately closed the line with his face now filled with joy.

"Hahahahaha.... Great news! Big news! Big news! The world will be shaken again due to the movement made by the Kingdom of Fortis. Then, who was the person who broadcast the news? Of course I am! Morgans the journalist! How will the World Government react tomorrow when they find out that the Tenryuubito have been kidnapped and humiliated in the eyes of the whole world? How did the World Government react when they found out that the Marijoa area had bombs planted all over the area? Hahahaha... This is getting really, really interesting! The world is about to usher in a new era! Who will be the leader of this era? World Government?! Pirate?! Revolutionary Army?! Or the newly built kingdom of the Fortis Kingdom? Hahahaha... This is going crazy! With the change of era imminent and the one who will broadcast the change is me! Morgans!"

Morgans laughed like a madman in his room. Right now he was filled with feelings of extreme excitement and madness. Because it can be said that the news that will be published by him tomorrow is the biggest news in his entire life.

Morgans without waiting long immediately made the move. All the employees who should have been resting at this time were immediately awakened by Morgans at this time to start doing work to prepare for the big news that would happen tomorrow.

https://www.patreon.com/Arsone

14