Chapter 40: The Decision of the World Government!
433 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Red Line, Marijoa, Pengua Castle, Empty Throne Room.

"You don't need to tell me what happened. I already know it." At this time on the empty throne sat a beautiful woman who wore a high crown and also possessed various gemstones. That person is the supreme leader of the World Government, Imu.

"What is going on right now is because of your mistakes and stupidity" Imu said calmly while looking at the Gorosei who was currently prostrating in front of him, "Did you never think or maybe because you have held your current status for a long time. can't judge the situation very well?" Imu asked again calmly but there was a cold impression in the voice.

This immediately made the Gorosei break out in a cold sweat.

"A device that can store various items in large sizes, has a device that can check a person's information, its location is hidden, has a person with a very strong level of combat power. Do you think the Fortis Kingdom is a small and easy kingdom to handle just by making a few small moves? Now you have committed the greatest mistake and folly. Because of the stupidity you are doing right now. We have lost control of the Ryugu Kingdom!" The last sentence was coldly suppressed by Imu.

"It is now 800 years since the previous Posaidon died and now is the time for a new Posaidon to be born. Because of the stupidity of what you are doing right now. We have lost our chance to obtain that ancient weapon!" Imu's voice became very angry and also full of emotion.

"We apologize, Imu-sama"

"We were wrong and we didn't know that the Fortis Kingdom was a kingdom that was not afraid of anything"

"Please punish us for the actions we have done"

"Forget it" Imu sighed, "Everything happened. You must be able to stabilize the current condition. There are many kings whose kingdoms they have affiliated with us will likely have doubts about us. You have to reassure them especially this year is the year the Reveri is held. I don't want this year's Reveri to fail because of your stupidity."

"We understand, Imu-sama"

"We are fortunate that the King of the Fortis Kingdom is not someone with traits like Kaidou and Big Mom. If his nature is like these two people. The long standing Marijoa will be crushed by your stupidity. You carry out the orders that King Fortis has given you. If any of the Tenryuubito refuse to free their slaves, just kill them. This is my order! In addition, also tell the Tenryuubito that they should never get into trouble with the people of the Fortis Kingdom. This will only be the first and last time. Do you understand?"

"We understand, Imu-sama"

"Don't forget to give bounty prices to King Fortis and Hashirama Senju. Although we will no longer be dealing with them. However, they have dared to attack us. In accordance with applicable regulations. Give them a bounty. Give them a high bounty so that they too will become the target of future bounty hunters."

New World, Yukiyuri Island.

"Yo! Eagle Eyes, what is your purpose in coming here? Do you want to challenge me to a fight? I am in good condition. I can accept your challenge." The current Shanks could be said to be in very good condition especially when he received the news regarding the live broadcast conducted by the Fortis Kingdom.

"My interest in fighting with you is no longer there, Akagami" Mihawk replied calmly and continued, "I am more interested in the kingdom of Fortis"

"Kingdom of Fortis?"

Mihawk's words immediately attracted everyone's interest.

"It's rare to hear you're drawn to anything other than the sword, Eagle Eyes," Ben Backman said as he exhaled some smoke.

"I'm quite interested in whether the Fortis Kingdom has a strong enough swordsman there. Especially with someone as strong as Hashirama Senju there. There must be someone strong there besides Hahsirama Senju. I hope that person has good sword skills" Mihawk said.

"So, what is your purpose in coming here to get information regarding the Fortis Kingdom from us?" Yasoop asked calmly.

"Yes" Mihawk nodded, "With your status, it is very easy to get information in this New World"

"If you really want information regarding the Fortis Kingdom. What a shame~. You came to the wrong person" Shanks said in a tone full of emotion.

"Wrong?" Mihawk asked while raising his eyebrows, "Don't tell me you don't have any information regarding the Fortis Kingdom?"

"That's how it is" Shanks nodded, "We've sent our intelligence squad to do a search regarding the Fortis Kingdom. However, apart from publicly known information. We have no additional information or special information at this time."

"The kingdom is very secretive. Even if they don't try to show themselves. It's possible that we didn't even know of his whereabouts until now." Limejuice added.

"Eagle Eyes" Hongo suddenly called out, "If you want to get information regarding the Fortis Kingdom. I think, you can try coming to the Prodance Kingdom. They had currently established a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom. Moreover, their King had also come to the Fortis Kingdom in person. They must have a lot of information that we don't even know about."

"That's a good idea." Mihawk nodded and wanted to turn around immediately.

However...

"Hey, Eagle Eyes. Why do you want to leave right away? Why don't you sit here first?" Shanks immediately ran over and hugged Mihawk's shoulder with a smirk.

"No need. I want to get out of here immediately" Mihawk tried to get away from Shanks.

"Well, don't be so cold. Come on, we should celebrate your arrival at this time" Shanks said, "Especially I believe the current King of Prodance is still in the Fortis Kingdom and still needs quite a bit of time for him to return. You can also go to his kingdom tomorrow so you can directly meet him."

"No need. I will wait for it—-"

"Little children! Get all our drinks and food out! We will have a party to welcome the arrival of Eagle Eyes! We can't just let him go!"

"Oh!" All the crew from Shanks immediately moved following orders from Shanks.

"I knew this was bound to happen" Mihawk's face immediately darkened, "If I had known this was how it would end, I'd rather go to Whitebeard to ask for information than me, Akagami"

"Dahahahah... No time for regrets, Eagle Eyes. Come on, let's sit down and party!"

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Port.

"Finally arrived..."

At this time in the harbor seen Sabo and Koala have arrived at the Kingdom of Prodance. The purpose of the two of them coming here is to meet the King of Prodance in order to obtain information about the Fortis Kingdom and try to establish a cooperative relationship with them.

"I guess King Prodence still hasn't returned. Let's try to get information from the residents" Koala said calmly with a smile.

"Yes. Let's do it." Sabo smirked and the two of them walked straight into the Prodance Kingdom.

Grand Line, Kingdom of Alabasta, Barok Works Main Office.

"The Fortis Kingdom... Interesting. If I can get my hands on the Pluto-Ancient Weapon. I will definitely be able to get this kingdom. This kingdom definitely has many things that make the World Government very interested in this kingdom. Isn't that right..." Crocodile's gaze turned to Nico Robin who was in the room, "Miss Allsunday?"

"Of course" Robin said with a sweet smile, "The Fortis Kingdom must be hiding various things and the possibility of these things being known by the World Government."

"I think so too" Crocodile said as his eyes narrowed, "I hope you don't betray me, Nico Robin. If you don't, you know the consequences."

"Fufufu~ Take it easy, Boss. I definitely won't betray you." Even though Robin said that. However, she had other plans. Robin is currently waiting for a response from the World Government. If the World Government to accept and carry out the orders given by the Kingdom of Fortis.

Robin will not hesitate to betray Crocodile and try to join or at least become a citizen of the Kingdom of Fortis. Because only by being there, Robin can live in peace. Meanwhile, if the World Government does not obey orders from the Kingdom of Fortis. Nico Robin will wait to see how the war between these two major powers will turn out.

If the World Government wins, Robin will stay together with Crocodile. However, if the Fortis Kingdom wins. Robin will immediately betray Crocodile and try to join the Fortis Kingdom to save her life. Because only in that kingdom, Robin can be sure she can live in peace and quiet.

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, Banquet Hall.

It's time for lunch break. Ars had prepared a lot of food in the banquet hall for them to eat together. Currently at one of the tables, Ars, Elizabello II, and Neptune were sitting together while talking casually like old friends.

"I never thought I would be able to do something like that" Elizabello II said with a sigh.

"Yes. It was very intense" Neptune added.

Ars just smiled then looked at Elizabello II, "I apologize for using your kingdom as a place for the World Government to deliver the money, King Prodence. After all, I can't allow them to come here nor can they make a voyage to the Ryugu Kingdom due to various factors, one of which is safety. Well, it really doesn't matter if they don't survive. However, the funds they brought in to do the redemption would be wasted."

"No problem. It's a normal thing for me" Elizabello II said with a laugh.

"By the way, King Fortis" Neptune said, "If it comes to the World Government really following your orders. There is a possibility that many kingdoms might be able to establish cooperative relations with this kingdom. Will you accept them all?"

"Depends" Ars said calmly.

"Depends?" Neptune asked in confusion.

"I will only build a cooperative relationship with a kingdom that prospers the citizens of its kingdom and also does not have a dark side in the kingdom. If the kingdom that wants to establish cooperation with our kingdom is the same as the kingdom of you two. I will gladly accept. However, if the kingdom is very miserable for its citizens and also has its own dark side. I will reject it immediately."

"So. That's good." Neptune nodded.

"What next if the World Government follows your orders? Are you still going to build a conflict with them?"

"Forget it" Ars shook his head, "If they had done my bidding. Just forget about this matter. Too complicated to deal with them. Compared to us, we think of various problems to deal with them. We'd better focus on building our own empire."

"I also agree with that," said Neptune.

"Oh yes" Ars suddenly looked at Elizabello II, "There is a possibility that you will be contacted by the Revolutionary Army later on"

"Contacted by the Revolutionary Army? Why?" The King of Prodance was very confused about this.

"We are currently at war with the World Government. They will think we can be their allies. This is what makes them likely to make contact with you because only your kingdom is easy to visit. You can choose to help them or not. However, if they ever try to ask for our royal contact information. Please tell them that the Fortis Kingdom doesn't want to deal with such things. We will only focus on our kingdom and also the kingdoms that we build cooperation with will not deal with such troublesome matters. However, if you want to build a cooperative relationship with them. It's your decision. However, the Fortis Kingdom will not do so no matter what."

"I understand." Elizabello II nodded.

"By the way, King Fortis. If I may know. When will the fellowship building be completed?" Neptune asked curiously.

"Yes. I also want to know about it" Elizabello II added.

"According to our estimates. It is possible that the building will be completed on the 14th. However, this is only a development process. We still need to do decorations and various other things. There is a possibility that the building can be used around February 16 or 17. You don't have to worry too much. If the building is ready for use. We will contact you soon." Ars paused for a moment and continued, "Besides, we are also likely to have discussions about visas and payments soon. We will share this information at our next meeting. The two of you also prepare the things that you want to discuss at the meeting."

"We understand"

Some time passed.

The luncheon together was a success. After having lunch together, Hashirama finally took Elizabello II, Dagama, and Iru back to the Kingdom of Prodance. While Neptune and others still persisted to see the Fortis kingdom since only Otohime and Jinbei had seen the full Fortis Kingdom while the others had not.

They were accompanied directly by all the higher-ups of the Kingdom who were out of work. They saw various locations in the Fortis Kingdom. After they finished sightseeing, King Neptune and the others also said goodbye to return because they also still had to take care of their kingdom's problems, especially regarding information about their exit from the World Government affiliation that their people must immediately know.

"Kaguya" Ars suddenly called out to Kaguya, "I think it's about time you can get someone who will help you in completing your work"

"I guess so" Kaguya nodded, "Do you have someone to rely on?"

"There is" Ars nodded, "However, we may not be able to recruit him at the moment due to the fact that we still have a lot of work to do and her current location in the Grand Line. Hashirama needed time to get there. It's better if we first resolve the problem with the World Government and then recruit them. What do you think?"

"No problem. I can wait." Kaguya said with a smile.

Ars then looked at the woman, "Lowa, Shiina, Eina, Nezuko, and Megumi. You guys currently still don't have any errands to do, do you? Help Kaguya in calculating the treasures that Hashirama got in the attack last night. There are a lot of them and it is difficult for Kaguya to be able to complete the calculations alone."

"We understand." The five of them nodded.

"Oh yes. Ars, I heard you say that the visa issue will be resolved soon before the meeting between the three kings. Does that mean you'll be calling another friend soon?" Kojiro asked.

"That's the plan. There is a possibility that tomorrow he will arrive. We will be able to start a meeting to determine the visa price issue when he arrives. Right now, his presence is urgently needed to record our royal residence documents."

Everyone there nodded.

"Okay. Then let's get back to work everyone. We still have plenty of time to finish today's work."

https://www.patreon.com/Arsone

10