Chapter 51: Back
441 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the women who made today's special chocolates had already handed over their chocolates to Ars. It also caused Ars to have no more guests visiting his room and he could focus on the work he was doing in planning the future development of the kingdom.

While Ars was at work, his den-den mushi sounded. Ars immediately stopped what he was doing and lifted the den-den mushi.

“Hello, Ars here”

"It's me, Ares. Kaijin"

"What's wrong, Kaijin? Have you finished cleaning the house?”

"Just finished. 5 units of houses built by us are ready to be equipped with equipment. You can add it already."

"Well. I'll be there soon. You clear the area so no one can see the process.”

"I see"

The communication line is disconnected. Simultaneously, Ars' den-den mushi rang again. Ars picked it up again.

“Hello, Ars here”

"It's me, Your Majesty, Hashirama"

"Oh? Hashirama? How are you? Already on the way back?”

"Yes. I just arrived at the New World ocean region. It just took me some time to arrive.”

"Well. If you arrive, you immediately take Robin to Kaguya. Kaguya herself will later arrange the matter of her residence. Meanwhile, you can meet me at the first type of house. I will wait there and when the business there is finished, the two of us will continue to work on installing the water pump in the vegetable and fruit area.”

"I see"

The communication line is disconnected again. Ars then immediately dialed the number on his den-den mushi and it didn't take long for the communication line to be connected.

“Hello, Kaguya is here”

"Here, Ars"

“Ara~ What's wrong, Ars?”

“Your subordinates are about to arrive. Hashirama was currently on his way here and was already in the New World ocean region. You wait in the front yard of the palace so Hashirama doesn't have to bother looking for you."

"I see"

The communication line is disconnected again. Ars then immediately got up from his seat and walked out of his room. After successfully exiting his room, Ars continued walking out of the royal palace. Arriving at the outer courtyard of the royal palace. Ars continued his journey towards the area where the first type of house was built.

When Ars arrived there, Ars immediately entered the first unit in the first type of house. The house is currently in a pristine condition and there are no traces of dust or debris from construction.

“Elie, I want to exchange this furniture and home appliances as well as the installation”

[The purchase and installation of this type of furniture and home appliances requires 1.5 million points. Are you going to do it?]

"Do"

The previously empty house immediately turned into a house filled with various kinds of home furniture.

This house itself has a size of 1411 square meters with a total of 8 bedrooms, each of which has a bathroom in it. There is also a fairly large yard at the back and there is a swimming pool there.

After exchanging the furniture and home appliances. Ars started to go around the house to look at the furniture used by the house as well as try every device that was there.

Knowing that every piece of equipment there is functioning properly. Ars continued his journey to the second type of first unit house to prepare the furniture and equipment.

Fortis Kingdom, Port of Ship Construction Department.

Hashirama and Nico Robin finally arrived there.

“Is this the Fortis Kingdom?” Robin muttered who was quite surprised by the sight of the Fortis Kingdom which at this time was not like a big empire that people thought but was an empire that was really just about to be built.

“Sure” Hashirama nodded, “I already said that, didn't I? Our kingdom is a newly built empire. Let's continue our journey. We will directly meet with Kaguya who will later be in charge of you”

Robin nodded.

Hashirama and Robin immediately walked towards the royal palace. During the trip, Robin is quite surprised by the houses that are currently being built by workers and what surprises Robih even more is that these houses will later be given to the citizens of the Fortis kingdom, one of which is he who will get the house.

Even though Robih had heard from Hashirama that he would get a house. However, Robin had previously thought that the house that would be given to him was a simple house and not the luxurious house he was currently looking at.

It didn't take long for the two of them to arrive at the front yard of the royal palace and see Kaguya already waiting there.

"Welcome back, Hashirama" Kaguya immediately greeted Hashirama's arrival.

"Thank you for welcoming me, Kaguya" Hashirama smiled then took out Robin's belongings and handed it to him.

Hashirama's gaze then looked back at Kaguya, “I leave it to you here. His Majesty has been waiting for my presence.”

Kaguya nodded and her gaze turned to Robin, "Your name is Nico Robin, correct?"

Robin nodded and assessed Kaguya's appearance. Even though Robin was taller than Kaguya, Robin could feel the aura of a noble attached to Kaguya's aura.

“My name is Shinomiya Kaguya. I am the Head of the Fortis Kingdom's Treasury. Nice to meet you.” Kaguya immediately reached out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Kaguya," Robin replied politely.

"Okay. Let me accompany you to go to the room you are going to use.” Kaguya immediately turned to walk into the royal palace.

This made Robin quite strange because Hashirama previously explained that each worker would later get a room in the worker's house that had been prepared before they got their allotted house to live in. However, even though it felt quite strange. Robin still followed Kaguya.

“I apologize, Miss Kaguya. However, shall we not go to the workers' homes? I got some information from Mr Hashirama earlier that I should be staying there” Robin asked politely.

“You don't have to worry about it, Miss Robin” Kaguya said calmly, “You won't be staying there. You will live in the royal palace. You will stay in a special royal guest room on the first floor. I have asked His Majesty's permission for you to stay there. Due to the work problems we had, we had to be able to coordinate with each other at all times. The funds that our kingdom has are huge and if you live far enough away. It will only make it difficult for me to coordinate with you.”

"I see." Robin nodded.

When Robin entered the royal palace. How surprised Robin was with the appearance of the inside of the royal palace which was very luxurious. Even the luxury of the place used by Crocodile was far from the luxury of the royal palace. Simultaneously, Robin saw a woman who had a beautiful appearance come out of a room.

“Who is with you, Kaguya?” Shiina asked in confusion.

Robin who heard Shiina call Kaguya's name without any honorifics immediately guessed that Shiina was one of the higher-ups of the Kingdom.

“She is Nico Robin. She is the one who will enter my department from now on” Kaguya calmly introduced Robin, “Miss Robin, this woman in front of you is one of the higher-ups of our kingdom. She is Shiina Hiyori. She serves as the Head of the Fortis Royal Library Department.”

“So you are Nico Robin” Shiina said excitedly, “I hope we can be good friends” Shiina immediately stuck out her hand.

"Me, too. Nice to meet you Miss Shiina” Robin said with a smile.

“His Majesty said that you have a hobby of reading. Is that true?" Shiina asked with great interest.

"Your Honour?" Robin was quite surprised to hear the question.

Shiina nodded, “His Majesty has a lot of knowledge about this world especially the various people in this world. He also knows about you and it can be said that we all the higher-ups of this kingdom know you from him.”

Robin was again surprised by the information and her interest in Ars became even higher.

“Do you really like books?” Shiina asked again.

"Sure" Rob nodded with a smile.

“That's good” Shiina said excitedly, “If you have time please come to the library. I will help you choose an interesting book. Oh yes. I have also prepared the history book you want. If you have time after this, you can come to get it.”

"I see." Robin nodded with her eyes full of joy.

This feeling of joy from Robin is because now he has the opportunity to be able to find the existence of the century of emptiness that he has been looking for.

“By the way, Shiina, where are you going? It's rare to see you come out of the library at this time.” Kaguya asked with interest.

“Rin just called me and asked me for help. She asked me to help bring him some papers. The paper currently used by her in conducting population records is currently out of use and additional paper is needed. I want to go deliver these papers to him.”

“I see” Kaguya nodded, “Well, then you better send the paper to Rin immediately. I think he needs it now."

Shiina nodded and left immediately leaving Kaguya and Robin there.

“Does Miss Shiina have such a cheerful attitude?” Robin asked with great interest.

“Not bad” Kaguya nodded, “However, usually only us higher-ups have this trait especially for people who like books such as me, Your Majesty, as well as several others. Shiina really likes books and that's why His Majesty put her in the Library Department"

Robin nodded and the two continued their way to the room that would be occupied by Robin. It didn't take them long to get there. Kaguya immediately opened the door to the room and saw a very large and luxurious room.

"This..." Robin was very surprised by the appearance of the room, especially there were some things in the room that she saw for the first time.

“This is the room you will use from now on until you get a house for you to live in. There are various kinds of facilities that exist in this room and these facilities do not exist in the outside world. This is why you have to learn it. However, if it's you. I'm sure you can easily learn it. There is already a manual on how to use each of these equipment prepared in this room. You can use the book to study it. This room also has 3 rooms. The bedroom, the room for clothes, and the bathroom. Do you need help arranging your clothes?” Kaguya asked with a smile.

"Not. Let me do it myself” Robin immediately refused.

"Okay. I will wait for you here. After you clean your clothes. I will accompany you to look around the royal palace so you don't get lost. Besides, I will introduce you to some of the higher-ups of the kingdom if we run into them. Later after we finished looking around this royal palace. We will go directly to the royal treasure warehouse so you can see firsthand how much money we need to manage.”

Robin nodded.

Fortis Kingdom, First Type House Territory.

“Is this the house we will use later?” Hashirama asked excitedly looking at the first type house.

Hashirama has now met with Ars and has explained the mission report carried out by him.

"Yes. This is the house that we will use later.” Ars nodded, “Currently the houses that Kaijin built earlier can be occupied. I will use the first unit, you use the second unit, Jouichirou will use the third unit, for the fourth unit and the fifth unit will be used by the Prodance Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom”

"Does this purchase of furniture and equipment not cost you the money you have?" Hashirama asked calmly.

"No need to worry. Elie had improved and my income limit which was 50 points per second had now reached 100 points. The point income that I have now can keep up with the current speed of empire building.”

Hashirama sighed, “That's good. I think it will burden you.”

“I was lucky enough that there was a system upgrade feature. Otherwise, it will be difficult for current revenues to keep pace with the pace of development. In addition, we must immediately call our other friends. We can't focus too much on you which makes a lot of people suspicious, especially for the World Government. If they find out about our current situation. They will use all their power to attack us.”

"If that's the case. We do the same trick as before. Let's just attack Marijoa.” Hashirama said calmly.

“Tricks like that won't work anymore. If they knew our current condition. They will definitely do all the preparations by securing the Tenryuubito to a safe place so that we don't kidnap to threaten them the same way we did before” Ars said calmly, “Even though there are a lot of people working in the World Government it's stupid. However, there are also some of them who are smart. The incident we did earlier was lucky because they didn't notice us. If they are alert, it will be difficult for us to attack just like before if only relying on you”

Ars paused for a moment and continued, “Let's go and start installing the water pump. So that after this you can go to the Navy to deliver their ordered goods.”

Hashirama nodded.

The two of them immediately walked off to the vegetable and fruit area to work there.

https://www.patreon.com/Arsone

12