Chapter 60: Change of Sender
387 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Fleet Admiral's Office.

Sengoku, although currently has entered retirement age, but because of the position held by him, namely Fleet Admiral. Sengoku has a lot of tasks to complete every day. The position of Fleet Admiral is the highest position that can be obtained by a Marine. Whoever holds the position has full power over the Navy and also someone holding this position can control every troop that exists. However, despite having enormous authority, Sengoku rarely uses his authority because he is currently more focused on completing document tasks than field assignments.

In contrast to Garp who incidentally is the same as himself. Garp is currently 70 years old and this age is retirement age. However, it is different with Sengoku who holds a very important position in the Navy. Garp did not hold a high position. Garp was currently only a Veterans Vice Admiral and he didn't have much work to do. This also causes Garp to have a lot of leisure time compared to Sengoku.

Meanwhile, Tsuru, who is in the same class as the two, has the same fate as Sengoku. Because of the position held by him. Even though Tsuru has entered retirement age. However, Tsuru also has a lot of work, especially work in the field of documents that he always receives every day and must be reviewed.

*BOOM!*

Suddenly the Fleet Admiral's office entrance was smashed by someone. Usually no one would dare to do this. Because if you do that, you will get military punishment and also before you can do that action. The aides guarding the front door of the Fleet Admiral's office would stop the person doing that. However, there is an exception for someone. That person was used to doing that even the aides guarding the entrance didn't hold him back. Not only because they are used to it but they also don't dare to do it.

“Bastard Garp! Can't you enter the normal way?!” Sengoku immediately stopped his work and shouted at Garp who came in casually while eating the sanbei that was under him.

“You are so boring, Sengoku. Why did I have to enter in such a boring way? It's better to go in this cool way.” Garp replied with a face with no regrets at all.

“Cool way you say? God damn it! Do you think your family finances the entire Navy?” Sengoku shouted again angrily.

Sengoku's voice could even be heard as far away as the Marine Headquarters courtyard square. The Marines who heard this scream were not strange anymore, only the troops who had just arrived felt strange about the scream. This is because the old troops almost every day listen to the fights that will be made by Sengoku and Garp. That would apply if Garp was at Naval Headquarters and not carrying out any missions.

“You are still so boring, Sengoku. After all, this is a normal occurrence. You just have to ask our troops to fix the door.” Garp said, “Also, if you don't want me to destroy your office door. Better leave the door alone. It's really getting in the way.”

Sengoku's face darkened upon hearing this. While the aides who were in front of the entrance held back their laughter. Because every time Garp was there, there would definitely be a funny argument between the two of them.

Sengoku took a deep breath and continued, “Why did you come here, Garp? Don't you have some work to do?"

“My job is done by Bogart,” said Garp.

“Bastard! What's the matter-"

"Don't lecture me, Sengoku" Garp cut him off immediately, "Besides, Bogart doesn't mind completing the task either and this isn't the first time"

Sengoku's face turned black again when he heard Garp's answer. Only Garp could possibly do such an act. Even Aokiji and Kizaru who were notoriously lazy at work would not give the work they had to their aide and would finish the job alone.

"Hey, Sengoku. How are you from Hashirama? Hasn't he contacted you yet? I can't wait to meet him."

This question from Garp instantly removed Sengoku's angry emotions. Sengoku shook his head and replied, “Not yet. I don't think he can deliver today's order."

"Can not?" Garp raised his brow, “Did that person forget it?”

“Do you think he is the same as you?” Sengoku asked with a straight face, “Even though he is a fugitive. However, from the information I got. Hashirama was the one in charge. He's not someone who would break his word."

"I guess so too. He's just like me.” Garp nodded seriously.

"Just like you? Ha?" Sengoku looked directly at Garp with a gloomy face "It's better to say that you two are opposites of each other"

"Ha? Are you kidding me, Sengoku? Am I the opposite of Hashirama? Are you blind? Is your brain currently short-circuited?” Garp asked Sengoku strangely.

“This bastard…” Sengoku's face darkened even more when he heard Garp's words. Meanwhile the aides at the door could barely contain their laughter and could only hold it in by pinching their waists.

Suddenly the den-den mushi on Sengoku's table rang. Sengoku's previously very black face immediately lowered and immediately lifted the den-den mushi.

“Hello, Sengoku is here”

"It's me, Hashirama"

Garp and Sengoku's eyes immediately lit up hearing who contacted him.

"Are you near our base, Hashirama?" Sengoku asked quickly and also held back with polite words.

“Ah, about that…” Hashirama said in a slightly embarrassed tone, “I apologize in advance. I can't deliver your wood orders."

"Can not?" Sengoku was surprised to hear this, "Why?" Sengoku asked seriously.

“The task of delivering the wood has been transferred to someone else. Right now it's not me who will deliver your ordered wood to you."

"Others? Who?" Sengoku asked while frowning and had a bad feeling.

“Boa Hancock” Hashirama said calmly, “Boa Hancock will send it to you guys”

"Boa Hancock?" Sengoku and Garp were immediately surprised to hear this.

“Wait— Don't say…” Before Sengoku could finish his sentence, Hashirama cut him off.

"Yes. The Amazon Lily Kingdom is currently building a cooperative relationship with us. They build cooperative relations in the area of territorial protection. The island that is currently the site of the Amazon Lily Kingdom being built is now within the scope of our power or our protection.” Hashirama said seriously, “Then Amazonian Empress Lily also conveyed her message to you that she has now left the Shichibukai and she will have nothing to do with you anymore. That's what he said"

Sengoku and Garp immediately fell silent hearing this.

"Sengoku. I apologize for earlier. However, this is His Majesty's direct order. The person who would later deliver the order was Empress Amazon Lily. I have been assigned to another task.” Hashirama paused and continued, “I know that Boa Hancock is currently a fugitive from your side. However, we have arranged the matter of the cooperative relationship we have established with their kingdom. The arrangement that we have made is that the Kuja pirate group from now on will no longer carry out robberies against merchant ships or ships from civilians. They will only carry out robberies against pirate groups. Therefore, I beg you to be able to remove the pirate status to Boa Hancock and others. Because from now on Boa Hancock will hold the status of Empress Amazon Lily. Because, if you still maintain the status of Boa Hancock as a pirate and you dare to attack the Amazon Lily Kingdom. The Fortis Kingdom will never stand still. We will retaliate against the attack. We have developed a cooperative relationship and we must do our part to protect their territory.”

Hashirama's tone was different from before. He got very serious.

Sengoku knew that Hashiama was not kidding through his words, “Do you promise he will follow the rules you set? As long as Boa Hancock follows her, we will issue her status as a pirate.”

“We promise” Hashirama nodded, “As long as Boa Hancock breaks the rules we set. We will immediately cut ties with their kingdom. You are free to do whatever after that. However, it's different now. Currently the Amazon Lily Kingdom has a cooperative relationship with our kingdom. I hope you don't do anything to make His Majesty angry.” Hashirama paused, “That was when the World Government was looking for trouble with us. Only I did the attack. Rest assured. In our kingdom there are at least a few people whose strength level is on par with me and there are even two people whose strength level is higher than me. One person between those two could destroy the Marine Headquarters alone. I hope that doesn't happen. Because His Majesty has respect for you even though you yourself have also committed many crimes. However, the evil you did was covered by the good you did."

Sengoku and Garp immediately fell silent again especially hearing that there were several people who had the same strength or even more than Hashirama.

“That's all I want to say” Hashirama said with his tone back to normal, “Well, what about your orders? Are you still going to order it? If so, your order will be dispatched by Empress Amazon Lily tomorrow.”

Sengoku immediately woke up again, “Still. We are still placing orders”

"Okay. Then, see you later."

The direct communication line is closed.

“Sengoku” Garp suddenly said seriously, “I think what we thought really happened” Garp paused and continued, “The Fortis Kingdom is not an ordinary kingdom.”

“Yes” Sengoku nodded then sighed, “We were lucky that at that time the Fortis Kingdom didn't target us when the World Government was toying with them”

Garp nodded and also sighed, “Too bad~ Looks like I won't be able to meet Hashirama in such a short time”

“Forget about that matter, Garp” Sengoku said seriously, “Rather than we thought about it. The thing we have to think about is Hancock's exit from the Shichibukai. With Hancock's exit, the current Shichibukai only had 6 people left. We need to add it back. It's quite difficult to find a replacement these days.”

“That is your problem and not mine” Garp said calmly, “That business is too complicated for me. I better go back and start trying to break my donut record, Bahahahaha…”

“Insolent you Garp!” Sengoku shouted with an angry face as he watched Garp casually walk out of his room.

Some time passed.

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, 2nd Floor.

"Where are you going, Ares?"

Ars who just came out of his room suddenly heard Rin's voice coming from beside him. Ars immediately turned around and saw Rin who was staring at him while carrying a book.

“The fellowship building has been completed. I want to go do the installation of furniture and equipment there. At the same time, I will install projection screens and projections so that the upcoming meeting can be seen by outsiders.” Ars said casually, “Books? Are you new from the library?”

“Yeah” Rin nodded, “I'm bored and want to find something interesting. I went to the library and found this book interesting to read.”

“Hmm~ A book about types of devil fruit, huh? Well, it's quite an interesting book” Ars nodded and continued, “Well then, I'll go first.”

"Wait!" Rin immediately grabbed Ars' hand, "You're going there alone?"

“Um, yes” Ars nodded, “I don't want to disturb the others and will complete this task alone. After all, this task isn't too difficult to do either.”

"Hmph! Then how about I accompany you?” Rin asked proudly “Don't get me wrong, I offered myself out of pity to see you go alone. Yes, that's all.”

"Really? Are you the one who doesn't want to be alone with me?” Ars asked in a teasing tone.

“Both… By the way? Not! Who wants to be alone with you?!” Rin shouted with a flushed face.

"If you don't want to be alone, it's better not to come. After all, if we go together. Isn't that called a couple?" Ars asked in a logical tone.

Rin suddenly fell silent hearing this, "No. It is not like that. Even though we went together. However, I am only accompanying you. Don't get me wrong, Ars. I'm just holding you and don't want you to go there alone. Also, you are our leader. You can't go alone. There must be someone to protect you. Yes Just that"

“We are currently in the kingdom's territory. Hashiama is also currently here and also we have a security system mechanism in this kingdom. Who dares to attack me?” Ars asked again while raising his brow.

Rin's face immediately became gloomy hearing this. Because he couldn't think of a reply to the question asked by Ars.

Seeing Rin who was currently gloomy, Ars sighed and said, “Alright. Ok, you can come with me. You don't need to think about the reason. You are with me as my guard just like the excuse you made earlier”

Rin was immediately happy to hear this but she immediately turned away, “Don't think I'll be happy because you accepted my offer, Ars. I'm just your guard here. Don't think it's weird."

"Stay cool. If so, I think it's weird. I'll keep it in my mind so you don't know."

Rin's face immediately turned red when he heard this, "You pervert!"

“Stop your screaming, Rin” Ars said with a sullen face, “It's getting late. Many have rested. Your shouting will annoy them” Ars paused for a moment and continued, “Ok. You go put your book down. I will wait for you here”

"You're not going alone, are you?" Rin asked in a cautious and suspicious tone.

"Stay cool. I'm not that kind of person” Ars sighed then flicked Rin's forehead, “Go. I will wait here”

"Hmph! Good. You wait for me here, Ars. Don't go anywhere. If you leave, I will be angry and won't talk to you for a week."

"Yes. Stay cool. Go quickly”

Rin without waiting for a long time immediately ran very fast even using his mana energy to get to his room as soon as possible. Ars sighed then leaned his body against the wall of the room to wait for Rin while humming a song that had become his favorite again in his previous world.

10