Chapter 63: Identity Change
1.1k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Harbor.

At this time in the harbor of Naval Headquarters.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku

Vice Admiral Garp

Admiral Akainu

Admiral Aokiji

Admiral Kizaru

Vice Admiral Tsuru.

The six of them were there waiting for the arrival of Hancock who had now entered the territorial waters of the Naval Headquarters to deliver orders. Hancock's current identity was different from her previous identity. If Hancock came to Marine Headquarters using her previous identity, namely a pirate or more specifically a Shichibukai. Hancock would not have received such a lavish reception.

However, currently Hancock came as the Royal Empress of Amazon Lily and her current status had changed compared to before. In addition, the Amazon Lily Kingdom is an empire that builds a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom which is currently declared by everyone in the world to be the strongest Kingdom and the richest Kingdom.

At this time apart from the six of them there were already many Navy troops there as well. They were attracted to someone Sengoku and the others would welcome. In addition, they also brought quite a lot of cash which was now neatly arranged near them.

“It's finally here,” Garp said casually as he ate his snacks.

The Royal Ship Amazon Lily was finally spotted and slowly sailed towards the harbor. The Royal Ship Amazon Lily is still using the ship belonging to the Kuja pirate group. No changes yet. Hancock also had no plans to make any changes since the ship itself had become a symbol of their Kingdom.

"Hmmm? This is quite strange” Kizaru muttered under his breath, “Where is the wood we ordered?”

"It's possible they kept it in a storage capsule" Sengoku said seriously.

"King Fortis would be generous enough if he lent such an important item to a kingdom that established a cooperative relationship with them in just a short time" Tsuru said calmly.

“He probably has some faith in the items they have” Aokiji said, “It's like some kind of tracking device. With technology that has developed rapidly like that. It is not impossible that they have developed such technology.”

"Hmph!" Akainu just snorted nonchalantly about this . His gaze stared at the Amazon Lily Kingdom's ship seriously. Even though the current identity of Hancock had changed. However, that still didn't take away Akainu's hatred of Hancock.

The Royal Amazon Lily ship finally stopped right at the harbor. Hancock's appearance immediately made all the Marines cheer with enthusiasm. Hancock's appearance can be said to be the highest class beauty in this world coupled with the charm she gets from her devil fruit. Hancock is a killer for men who can't contain her lust.

Hancock and her two sisters immediately descended to the harbor with the help of the Sea King who pulled their ship.

"Hmph! It turns out that you still know to welcome my arrival” said Hancock with a tone full of pride as an Empress.

“Don't go too far, Hancock” Akainu said seriously, “Even though we have now revoked your status as a pirate. If your kingdom breaks with the Fortis Kingdom. I myself will immediately destroy the entire kingdom that you have"

“Are you trying to threaten me, Akainu?” Even though in front of him was an Admiral. Hancock didn't show any fear because right now she had a strong power protecting her.

"Stop it!" Sengoku immediately shouted, “Sakazuki, don't act stupidly that will cause us to suffer huge losses.” Sengoku's gaze then looked at Hancock, “You too. We're not here to argue and get into trouble with you. We're just here to make transactions."

"Hmph! Boring” Hancock sniffed discontentedly then said, “Where do I need to put the wood you ordered?”

“You can put it there” Tsuru said while pointing at the empty space they had prepared, “It's quite surprising that you will be given the Fortis Kingdom's Storage Capsule even when you two have just established a cooperative relationship.”

“The Fortis Kingdom is not the same as yours. They are very kind and will also help us.” Hancock said mockingly while looking at Akainu.

Akainu's face immediately darkened at the sight.

“Your intelligence network is good enough to be able to find information about the Fortis Kingdom's technology.” Hancock said calmly, “But what a shame. Even though your intelligence network is great. You won't be able to find the location of that kingdom."

“Are you trying to provoke war with us, Boa Hancock?” Akainu asked with angry emotions and his pupils showed signs of being ready for battle.

“Try it if you dare” Hancock said without any fear, “I wonder how the Fortis Kingdom will respond if they find out that the Marines dared to attack the Kingdom with which they had a cooperative relationship. It's possible… The Marines will disappear from this world very soon.”

"God damn it!" Akainu couldn't contain his current emotions when he heard those words.

"Enough!" But Sengoku immediately stopped what Akainu was about to do, “Hancock, if you continue to act like this. I will report this to the Fortis Kingdom. Even if you build a cooperative relationship with them. If they find out about your actions. They definitely won't blame us if we attack you.”

Hancock knew that even now they had the protection of the Fortis Kingdom. However, as long as they provoked the war. Ars will never help them. In the agreement that happened, as long as their kingdom was attacked first. Then the Fortis Kingdom will help in solving problems and protecting them. However, if their kingdom did the attack first. The Fortis Kingdom will never help solve the problem it won't even protect them.

“Even though you have established a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom. You can't just act like that, Hancock” Tsuru said seriously, “As long as I'm watching. The Fortis Kingdom is not a kingdom that likes to start wars. They would only help if the kingdom they were protecting was the kingdom that was being attacked and not the kingdom that was attacking. If you continue with this provocation. We have reasons to attack you and I'm sure the Fortis Kingdom won't protect you since you guys were the first to start this thing"

"Hmph!" Hearing the words of Sengoku and Tsuru, Hancock immediately withdrew all the words of ridicule.

Hancock's gaze immediately shifted to the prepared area then took out the storage capsule that Ars had given her earlier. Everyone's gaze became serious as Hancock took out the capsule. This was their first time seeing the technology that the Fortis Kingdom had and everyone didn't want to distract them.

Hancock immediately pressed the capsule button and threw it into the empty area.

*BOOM!*

The capsule immediately exploded and produced a huge amount of smoke . Slowly the smoke began to dissipate and reveal a huge pile of wood.

“Amazing technology…” Garp muttered as he held onto his package of sanbei.

“If this technology were owned by us… Our combat power might be able to increase several times compared to before” Tsuru muttered with a face full of surprise.

“This… If I had that thing… It would be very easy to carry things” Aokiji muttered quietly.

Sengoku, Akainu, and Kizaru didn't say their opinion. However, the three of them also agreed with Garp, Aokiji and Tsuru's words.

“Dream, Navy” Hancock walked back after taking the capsule, “This capsule is a unique technology that belongs to the Fortis Kingdom. Even if you have Dr. Vega Punk as your tech expert. It won't be possible to create the technology that the Fortis Kingdom possesses.”

All the high-ranking Marines fell silent hearing this.

Sengoku had previously sent Kizaru to ask Dr. Vega Punk. However, the answer given was the same as Hancock's words. Dr. Vega Punk could not create this technology because at this time his knowledge of the concept of space is still very minimal.

Looking at all the Marines who were silent. Hancock felt a very extraordinary feeling. Because Hancock never thought that she would be able to do this.

"Come on, Sonia. Raise all the money that has been prepared. Then set aside 2 billion berries that we will take and set aside 8 billion berries to give back to the Fortis Kingdom”

“Yes, Big Sister” Sandersonia and Marigold nodded and immediately carried out the task.

“Hancock… You said 2 billion? Wait… Did you get 2 billion from this transaction?” Tsuru asked with a face full of surprise.

“Of course” Hancock said proudly, “Oh, yes. From now on our kingdom has been given the authority to sell products from the Fortis Kingdom in the Grand Line territory. If you need additional wood. Please contact me”

Hancock's words immediately made everyone, especially the Navy officials surprised again. They could hardly believe that Hancock, who was previously so arrogant and proud, would do such an act.

Hancock without waiting for a long time immediately turned around and walked back to her ship.

Seeing the departure of Hancock. Everyone suddenly woke up again.

“This… Is this really, Hancock?” Aokiji asked with a very strange look on his face.

“So surprising… I would have thought it was someone else too, if I hadn't met him”

“That person is Hancock” Garp said calmly, “Though there has been a slight change. However, the proud and arrogant nature of that person never changes.”

"At least we are grateful. That person has undergone a change although his attitude is still as annoying as before” Sengoku said “I wonder how King Fortis could make such a proud person like him change like that”

“Rather than that” Tsuru said, “I'm more interested in the price Fortis Kingdom paid Amazon Lily Kingdom for the wood they have. We bought the wood at a price of 500 thousand berries for one unit and with a purchase of 10 billion berries, we got 20 thousand units of wood. Meanwhile, Hancock said that she thought she had made a profit of 2 billion berries from this transaction. It means…"

“The Fortis Kingdom sold them the wood for 400 thousand berries for one unit” Sengoku suddenly added, “The Amazon Lily Kingdom is very lucky. Can build a cooperative relationship with Ferajaan Fortis. The Fortis Kingdom currently has a transaction relationship with the Gally-La Company with the transaction value likely to be in the tens of billions of berries. If the Amazon Lily Kingdom takes over this transaction matter. It's not impossible that in one transaction, the Amazon Lily Kingdom can earn more than tens of billions of berries."

"Yes. This Amazon Lily Kingdom is very lucky” Tsuru said seriously, “A while ago I got quite a lot of information. There are many Kingdoms that want to establish cooperative relations with the Fortis Kingdom especially their territorial protection cooperation. However, none of them were accepted by the Kingdom of Fortis.”

"Not accepted? Why?" Garp asked strangely.

“I don't know either” Tsuru shook her head, “They even got a direct rejection before being able to talk to the Fortis Kingdom. The King of Prodance who rejected them outright”

“Arara~ King of Prodance? It seems that he has received a request for help from the King of Fortis regarding this matter” Aokiji said, “Besides… There might be some conditions that a kingdom must have to establish a cooperative relationship with the Kingdom of Fortis.”

“It's possible” Sengoku nodded, “A kingdom like the Fortis Kingdom should be a kingdom that chooses carefully who they establish cooperative relationships with . Otherwise, there's no way they would have hidden their kingdom the same way they are now."

The Marines continued their conversation. After they had finished talking, they all went straight back to their offices to continue their work. Meanwhile the pre-ordered wood has been taken away to the shipyard for storage.

11