Kirisaki Ao
6k 8 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Kirisaki Ao, have a dream. I have been held this since I come into this world. It starts when I was a baby.

I was surprised at first when I see my parents. Both my parents are foreigners, one is a beautiful Japanese woman and the other one is a handsome American man. I don't know if I'm correct about their nationality but starting this new life, these are my parents.

Many things happen to me after that. Well, what happened to me is just your average baby life so let's not talk about it.

My mother's name is Kirisaki Hana, my father's name is Adelt Wogner Kirisaki, and my twin sister's name is Kirisaki Chitoge.

As you can see, I reincarnated in the world of Nisekoi and I'm the brother of the main heroine, identical twin brother to be exact but my hair is purple-black like my mother.

When I reach the age of 3, I discovered that I have power. As I expected, I do have power since I reincarnated but I don't know how to use it properly.

It took me 2 years to control it properly however my power is no use in fighting. My power is to hack someone's mind. In other words, mind control.

However, it is not simple mind control. I can hear other people's thoughts and control that thought.

If this kind of explanation is not clear then I'm gonna give an example.

If a girl thought of me as an uninteresting person, I will think that "This guy is very interesting!" and send it to her brain and my thought will be her thoughts. With that, she will see me as an interesting person.

I can't describe my power perfectly but it can rewrite someone's thoughts however as expected there is a catch. I need to meet a specific requirement.

However, that will be another story for now.

As of now, I'm 5 years old. I have been living with my family in America however for some reason we will fly to Japan today.

Since I have the power to read the mind, I can hear what's the reason. It seems that they have business with their friends in Japan.

I already have an idea of who are they because of my origin but I didn't do anything or say anything about that.

Right now we're in our private plane. Beside me is one of the people who always I practice with my power and also my twin sister.

"Hey, Ao! look! look!"

She said as she pointed at the window while her other hand is shaking my body.

This sister of mine is really easy to be please with. Well, she is a kid right now so I forgive her.

By the way, what she pointed out earlier are the buildings and some houses that she saw outside the window.

As of now, the plane has landed. 

We immediately go out of the plane and get in one of the cars that have been waiting for us. 

However, I'm surprised when I saw a familiar guy.

97