Onodera Kosaki
2.9k 4 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a busy day for my mother. Mother said that she will need to do something with the other parents of those kids in this mansion.

I don't know what they will do but I hope my mother is in good condition right now.

As of now, everybody is sleeping. Haru and I are in one room since we're siblings and I can't sleep in this big and soft bed by myself.

I indeed feel good and comfortable but I can't help but overthink some things that I don't want to think about but my brain keeps thinking about it, like being conscious about our status.

It looks like the other kids are from rich families unlike us. Thankfully, they are not those on television where rich people look down on poor people.

Right now, I woke in the middle of the night. I feel that my throat is dry so I thought to go down and get a glass of water.

However, while going down the stairs I saw a kid that I don't want to see right now.

"Oh! Good evening. Did I wake you up?"

"No, it's not that. I… wanted to drink water."

"Is that so? Here! I refill this glass of mine."

I saw Ao-san in the kitchen. I was surprised that he do that but I didn't reject his offer. I approach him and get the glass of water.

"Thank you."

And I drink it then put the glass on the table. I was about to go up but…

{Stay here for a moment.}

For some reason, I wanted to stay here a bit even though I remember what happened earlier.

Earlier with my little sister while playing hide and seek, we saw something that we don't need to be seen.

I look at him and he looks back at me. I immediately look away because it's embarrassing.

"Hey... Kosaki-san, right?"

I nodded at him.

"Kosaki-san, do you want to kiss me?"

"Ah! N—"

{Chitoge-san looks like she enjoys earlier. I wanted to try.}

"—if it doesn't bother you."

I lowered my head in embarassment. Why did I feel that I want to try to kiss him? I try to close my eyes and calm down to think but when I opened my eyes, our lips are touching each other.

My mind is blank for a moment but…

{It feels good. I can't think straight right now so I will enjoy this.}

I enjoy this sensation. I can't think straight right now but there is something that I know right now, is to enjoy this moment.

!!

He put his tongue in my mouth. What is this? My head feels like I'm floating and my vision is starting to get blurry.

We do that for about half an hour. I don't know what comes into my head at that time but…

{I love and enjoy being kissed by him. I want to repeat this every now and then.}

I love and enjoy being kissed by him. I want to repeat this every now and then, that's what I genuinely feel at that time.

84