Year 2 Class 4
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

Lunchbreak.

While walking out to his classroom, Ao could feel the gaze of his classmates.

Why?

"Hey Aoto, speed up!"

Calling from the outside, Kyouko was hurrying Aoto.

Their gaze is penetrable especially the boys so he decided to hurry.

On the canteen, as always the students are not stacking, even though this school is a public school.

After all, the services of this school are more advanced than private schools because of the technology that the government dedicated to a mage knight academy.

At one of the tables, Aoto and Kyouko are eating together.

Since most of the students here are in the general education department, they couldn't help but look at Kyouko and the boy she was with.

Ever since Ayatsuji transferred to the mage knight department, Kyouko become the number 1 popular girl in their department.

Beauty and brain.

They know her in these descriptions.

She is always in the top 10 of the whole department and has many admirers, however, because of her status as <the sun> and now <the number 1 popular girl > of their department, they know that they will never get her so people decided not to bother her for confessions, the same treatment the students give to Ayatsuji in the past.

Hori Kyouko is conscious about her popularity but she doesn't know how popular she is.

If she knows that she is revered by most students as close to a goddess, she might get shocked out of it.

After eating, they decided to go to the rooftop.

"If we just eat here from the start, I wouldn't need to endure their stares."

He looks up at the sky while sighing.

Meanwhile, Kyouko has a sandwich in her mouth, chewing while replying to him.

"Eat or talk, just choose one."

She decided to shut up and finished her sandwich.

"Wow…"

He couldn't but think how she didn't hesitate to choose to eat over him.

Swallowing the last bite, she replied, "Don't mind them. Anyway, will you go later today?"

She means Aoto visiting their house.

"I think not today."

While drinking her juice, Kyouko got choked.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay— No, it's not that. Is there something wrong?"

She wanted to know the reason why he wouldn't visit them today.

"Today is my monthly checkup."

"Is that so?"

For some reason, she is relieved.

'But why?'

She decided to not mind this feeling and just be with him until lunchtime ends.

Year 2 class 4.

Homeroom.

In this classroom, no teacher is present because of an emergency so they decided to talk to each other.

With friends, Kyouko is no exception.

"This is getting worse Kyouko. It's been almost a month since you last ate with us and you didn't join us earlier. You put your boyfriend before us!"

"Shhhh!!! Don't talk about something like that. Also, she is not my boyfriend. We're just… we're just… we're just friends…"

Her tone suddenly falls when the word <friend> comes out of her own mouth.

Dissatisfaction.

She doesn't know why she felt that.

'Friends? Whenever you're with us, you always talk about him, you can cancel our meeting in just one call from him, and whenever you hear someone badmouthing him, you're the first person who gets angry about it. And you still saying that she is your friend? What an innocent one…'

The yellow-haired girl thought while sighing.

Meanwhile, a purple head boy is listening to their conversation, secretly frowning because Kyouko is close to a guy he doesn't know.

Kyouko felt guilty that she couldn't be with her friends lately, however, she remembered that she is available later so she decided to make up.

"I'm sorry! How about I make up today? Milk tea or ice cream, my treat."

Hearing her friend, the yellow girl was able to forget Kyouko's offense to their friendship when she heard< my treat> from her mouth.

She hug Kyouko like they didn't argue earlier.

Meanwhile, Kyouko couldn't believe how easy she is but what mattered is she was able to solve her problem.

Unfortunately, the matter is still not done on the side of the purple hair guy.

1