In C’est
127 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the school ends, Aoto leisurely walks to the bus stop.

When the bus arrived, he immediately get in and sit.

It's been a month since he come into this world.

However, until now, no memories of his past or his present body regain.

Although it's alright in the first place but he feels guilty right now.

He doesn't where this feeling comes from  but he knows that knowing his past lives memories, his guilty will grow.

Still, he decided to continue to look for a way to regain his memories.

Why?

This might be just an instinct but his instinct tells that many people are waiting for him.

He doesn't know who they are but his instinct tells him that they are near to him.

All the answers will appear the moment he retrieved his memories that's why he agree to go to the hospital today.

Arriving in front of the hospital, he comes in and go to the waiting area until his name was called.

Inside the doctor's office, they have a small chat until the doctor gesture to follow him to the examination room.

The doctor already told that he is fine last month but he wanted to have a third opinion.

By the way, the second one is when the school doctors examine him.

Going back to the doctor's office, the doctor tells his diagnosis is still the same.

In the end, he exits the hospital with disappointment.

It seems that medically, no one can help him so he will go to the magical part.

However, he doesn't know if there are witch doctors or something like that in this world so he decided to look for them while aiming for the next month's recruitment.

The instructor said earlier that he will give another chance to their department to be transferred to the mage knight department next month.

However, they know that a month of training wouldn't change something for them but still, they are dedicated to being a mage knight too, and pushing themselves is something they can do right now.

At the park.

After his business in the hospital, he decided not to immediately go home and stay here for a moment.

Sitting on one of the benches, it's been a while since he become alone like this.

For the past few days, he always visits Sota and Kyouko in their house while in his house, her mother is very clingy to him.

He doesn't know why she always tells him to say <mother> to her but…

'She isn't like that, right? The thing about mother and son becomes serious… Why am I like this? I'm talking to my mind so it's okay to think it out loud. INCEST! YES! INCEST! INCE—'

Suddenly, he shivers in these thoughts.

Why did he feel excited when he thought his mother wanted to cross the line between being a mother and a child?

There must be something wrong with his brain! 

'It seems that those doctors are not professional. I will do my next month's check-up in another hospital.'

He shook his head and stand up as he started to walk, not knowing where his foot will take him.

1