Gamer Girl
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Passing to an arcade, he decided to come in.

His curfew is still at 7 pm and current the time is 5 pm so decided to play some games.

Although consoles and computers are much better, arcade games can make feel someone nostalgic, especially if you live in the era when the arcade dominated the gaming industry.

However, his reason why he plays is because he wanted to entertain, that's all.

Currently, he is sitting, playing a fighting game with a serious expression on his face.

He thought that he could start his arcade game in a fighting game but if he can go back in time, he wouldn't pick this first.

After all, it's already been half an hour since he was playing but for some reason, the girl on the opposite arcade box couldn't let him go.

"One more time! One more!"

The reason why the girl couldn't let him go is because of what she said to her friends behind her when Aoto is still playing with the game A.I.

"I can defeat him easily."

However, the first game…

"Defeat!"

The game announcer said.

Second game…

"Defeat!"

Third game…

"Defeat!"

But in the fourth game…

"You win!"

She is confused.

Did she become stronger?

However, when she looks at Aoto's seat, there's no person there.

She look around and saw he was about to put a coin on a crane game but she immediately stand up and stop him.

He is confused about why but when she said that she will treat him a food as long as he will play with her again, he immediately said, "Yes!"

After all, it's free. 

Only an idiot will say no… unless you're living in the woods and someone gives you an apple, would you accept?

No, of course… unless you're snow white, don't accept apples or any foods in the woods especially the foods from an apple user.

Don't take this seriously, okay? 

Back to the story…

Finally, after 45 minutes of playing a fighting game, she accepts her defeat.

The main reason for it is because of her friends leaving her to go home.

It's already quarter to 6 so the sky is somewhat orange.

She was about to leave like nothing happened when suddenly Aoto grab her shoulder.

"What about the treat you mention?"

"Yeah, of course, of course. How could I forget, right?"

Her expression after he mentioned this, seems she truly forgot about it.

However, as a forgivable person, Aoto decided to let it slide and pick what food he wanted.

So without any restriction, he put his hand on her waist.

This made her surprised and irritate to the point, she thought she to land a punch in his face however she halt that idea.

After all, she is curious about what other people see them right now in this position.

As a person who's curious about relationships, she wanted to know the perspective of the other person without revealing that she has no real experience in love or dating.

'This can be used as a material…'

Some minutes later, they go to a fast food restaurant and eat together.

At first, he is confused about why she decided to eat with him since she only said to treat him a food— one food, and that is the burger that he holds, but when he hears the growl from her stomach, he just let her be.

Still, he is confused… of many people in the arcade, why did she invite him to play with him?

Also, why his movement is very natural? 

Especially the part where he put his hand on her waist.

Now that he thinks about it, at that moment, the normal thing that a girl can do is either stamp his feet or struggle from his hold but this girl didn't do any of that.

He thought that this girl is one of those girl gamers who is dedicated to games but now, he thought that the reason she wanted to play with him is because she wanted to know him.

Is he that handsome? 

Most people will probably say no and he knows that.

So why?

Thinking wouldn't help so he decided to ask her directly.

"Is there any hidden intention behind this?"

She doesn't know what he is talking about so she is confused.

The reason why they are eating is because of the payment of playing with her so how there is any hidden intention behind this?

Obviously, she said, "No." before she chomp the burger she order.

He believed in her words since he might just be overthinking everything so he decided to munch his food too.

While eating together, they talk a lot, especially their plays earlier until they realize, they don't know each other's name.

As a man, Aoto decided to introduce himself first.

"I'm Hoshie Aoto, nice to meet you."

"I'm Fujiwara Chika, nice to meet you, Hoshie-kun!"

(Sauce: Kaguya-sama: Love is War)

2