Nisekoi?
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the school hallway, the students couldn't help but look at Aoto and Masuzu.

Their expression is different some students are angry, some are jealous, and some are curious about why Masuzu, the new second most popular girl in their department, is clinging to the arms of Aoto.

Bestowed by the students, Aoto has been given the title of <The Number One's Fisherman>.

He has some sort of relationship with Ayatsuji Ayase, the former number-one popular girl in their department, and Hori Kyouko, the new number-one.

However, it seems that his title will turn into <The Goddess's Fisherman> starting today.

It's just a short time but the rumors of Masuzu's confession became an uproar.

After getting out of the school, he saw a deserted area so he pulled her and start to investigate.

"Huh? Why are we here? Wait! you don't mean… No! it's still early for both of us."

She said like an innocent lady.

However, instead of riding on her charade, he decided to straightly ask her.

"What was that? why did you lie in front of everybody?"

"Eh? What are you talking about?"

Her expression tells that she has no idea on what he is talking about but unfortunately, Aoto is not dense.

Although he is happy that someone confesses to him, he isn't gullible to not notice her acting.

For someone like her to confess to him without any communication ever since she transfers, there must be a conspiracy.

"Do you think I'm Idiot? We didn't communicate in class, except that one time, when I lend my book to you so how could you fall for me?"

She smirked and her cute acting fell out.

"I see… I thought I act well. Well, not that matters. However, from now on, you're my boyfriend, is that clear? Well, it's just a fake one but be grateful that I give you such a title."

Hearing this, his expression tells how speechless he is.

Although he is quite tempted by her offer, he decided to stop himself to be an easy type of a man.

A fake one?

Does she really think that he's that easy?

However, when he was about to reject, she suddenly show a familiar notebook.

"Huh? Wait! that's mine!"

He was about to take it when suddenly she immediately put some distance and start to read.

"I, Kirisaki Ao, have a dream. I have been held this since I come into this world…"

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Immediately, he blocks his ear, evidently, not to hear what she is reading.

At this moment, the cringe he felt enough to cough blood but that's just his imagination.

However, the mental attack that she gives is something that will take some time to relieve.

'Wait! how did she get my notebook?'

The reason why this book exists is because he wanted to gather some ideas to make a story.

One time, when he is getting bored reading original novels, he somewhat got lost on the fanfiction menu of his app.

When he read a story, he somehow got hooked to the point that he also wanted to make a fanfiction story.

However, this notebook is supposed to be in his bag so how did she have it?

Did she steal it?

But he is too sensitive to his things so how did she get it?

Then suddenly he remember that he lost it yesterday.

"What a good opening! This is a Jojo reference, right?"

"Yeah…"

Although he is not in the mood, he still replies.

"Please treat me nicely, My. Boy. Friend.!"

She said the last part in English.

At this moment, Aoto couldn't believe that he got blackmailed.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

When he saw that this message comes from Kyouko, he felt that he might die today.

1