Acceptance
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aoto is not dense.

He knows what Kyouko felt for him since even him, has some feelings for her.

However, Kyouko is still not conscious of her feelings for him, or rather, she still not accepting this feeling.

Being in love has many possibilities and when someone wanted to step up their relationship with a friend, being rejected is something they frightening.

Awkward and Silent will be laid when you released all your feelings but she or he will not accept these.

For the sake of the current relationship, Kyouko will not accept her feelings.

However, the moment she heard that someone confesses to Aoto and he accepted it, Kyouko is brokenhearted.

She cried…but this only last for some minutes since something lit in her heart.

She doesn't why but a fluffy feeling embraces her heart when she finally accepts the confusion that she has been carrying.

Either accept her feelings or hide them for eternity.

The obvious answer lands on her heart and now, ready to enter the battle.

'Girlfriend or not, as long as they are not married, I still have a chance.'

In her bed, Kyouko is punching the air while laying.

Although she has some regret for not accepting her feelings earlier, she is still grateful that finally, she can let out what her heart screams.

"I like you… I love you…"

Her face flushed from being embarrassed.

And her day ended while thinking how she is gonna make Aoto will look only at her… only at her…

Next day.

*Bang!

Receiving a punch, Aoto falls down to the floor.

"YOU!"

*Punched

"For a guy like you, Kyouko cried. What a waste of her tears!!!"

A purple haired guy said after he punch Aoto again.

"What was that for?!"

Aoto just got up from stairs and when he opened the door of his classroom, some unknown guy was already there and suddenly punch his face.

Aoto is not easy to bully so he fights back and when his classmates saw this, they immediately try to stop the fight.

Dean's Office.

"So are you gonna make up or not?"

In the middle of the two guys, a red hair woman is talking to them while a lollipop is in her mouth.

"Hmph!"

The purple haired guy snorted.

Meanwhile, Aoto decided to just let him be but because the dean is in front of them, he decided to show off by humbling himself and being the first one to apologize.

The purple haired guy is stunned but decided to apologize too.

"That's how it needs to be. Well, now that the both of you already make up, go to the infirmary. You need to take care of your face, especially you, Ishikawa-kun."

"Yes, Itsuka-sensei."

"Good."

Then he stands up and leaves first because he doesn't want to be with Aoto.

"And you Hoshie-kun, huh? what are you doing?"

After the purple haired guy leaves the dean's office, Aoto get close to the dean and said, "Kotori-sensei, Did we meet somewhere?"

"Don't call me by my name. We're not that close and also—"

"Ack!"

He suddenly feels a kick from his legs.

"How dare you hit me up? You're too young for that. Go! date someone near to your age."

Then she pushes him outside and locks her office.

'What was that about for? Well, anyway, I don't have any injuries so I'm gonna go straight to my classroom.'

After that, he started to walk away.

Meanwhile, in the office, the general education department dean, Itsuka Kotori, is blushing.

"That cheeky brat…"

2