Love At First Sight
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lunch break.

"Here."

Kyouko comes inside his classroom and gives a lunchbox to him.

Without hearing his response, she immediately goes out.

'What the heck happened?'

He is not sure what is happening to her.

At first, he thought that she will hurt him so he ready himself but seeing her walking away after she put a lunch box, he couldn't help but be speechless.

"Aoto-kun…"

Suddenly, he feels a bloodlust from behind.

Looking back, he saw Masuzu was about to feed him.

He doesn't know why but for some reason, her eyes say within the line, "We're in a relationship in front of the people so how could you just flirt with others?"

With a helpless smile, he decided to act as a boyfriend and eat the egg roll.

As for Kyouko's lunch, it's not a sin for a man to eat food from others, right?

Although he is confused about why Kyouko give him a lunchbox, he decided to thank her later and starts to eat.

However, the death stares that he received from the boys in this classroom somewhat make him feel less appetite.

Still, for the sake of not wasting food, he forces himself to eat.

"Haaaa…"

Sighing while walking in the street, Aoto feels tired more than ever.

Fortunately, he already drops Masuzu near to her house so he is free now.

Still, he doesn't know why Masuzu doesn't want to drop her in front of her home.

Well, he is not really his boyfriend so decided not to mind this.

Passing the arcade, he suddenly remembers Fujiwara.

'There's no way I'm gonna meet her again.'

He thought while coming inside.

However, it seems that fate play with him.

"Oh! Hoshie-kun! It's been a while!"

Playing alone in the crane game, Fujiwara saw Aoto going in.

She decided to greet him but what he responded is her astonished expression.

"Hey, what is it? Did something happen?"

"No, nothing. So you're on crane game today?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't get this teddy bear."

She said while trying to get the teddy bear but when she pushed the red button, she failed to get it.

With a burning passion, she put another coin and moved the crane, positioning, it and pushing the button.

"No! Why is this hard?"

(A/N: That's what she said.)

She let out a cry of defeat.

Seeing this, he sigh and decided to help her.

"I will take it here. Don't you mind?"

"Can you do it?"

"Who are you talking to?"

He snickered.

"Hoshie Aoto-kun"

She answers seriously.

"…"

"…"

After a short silence, Aoto started to play the game.

Like what she does, put a coin, position the crane, then let the crane grab the teddy bear after he pushes the button.

"Huh? How did you do it?"

She asked while he take the teddy bear from the bottom.

"Here"

"But this is your—"

"I don't have any use of this nor girlfriend to give. That's why I'm gonna give it to you. Just imagine that you're my girlfriend today."

He jokingly said then he left her with the teddy bear in her arms.

She was speechless.

Although she knows that he is just joking but saying it while her guard is low feels unfair.

This is only the second time they met but she feels closer to him than her friends in the school.

She doesn't have any special feelings for him but her attention always focuses on him.

After their meeting, whenever she remembers something, his image comes to her mind.

In school, house, or even just walking out.

She thought that this might be love at first sight but from what she read, love at first sight is the experience of starting to be in love with someone as soon as you see them for the first time.

However, she didn't feel anything when they saw each other for the first time.

Rather, they are focused on playing at that time.

'It's very confusing.'

Still standing, she couldn't help letting out a sigh and followed him.

Not knowing what she feel, she thought that it was better to enjoy the time with him.

2