Attraction
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the classroom.

Next to Aoto, Masuzu is looking at the window, seemingly having some thoughts in her mind.

She recently notice but she always thinks of Aoto.

However, she didn't have any feelings for him.

Just thinking that she would be caught in a romantic situation makes her feel like vomiting.

Nonetheless, she doesn't know why she's like this.

Now that she thinks about it… she might be lazy but there are more suitable people that can be her fake boyfriend.

Having her beauty, she's the second most popular girl in their department.

It means she has many pursuers that are more handsome and strong than Aoto.

However, at that moment of thinking, her eyes suddenly focus on him like a metal that is getting attracted by a magnet.

Until now, she's still thinking that moment but no answer comes to her head.

In the end, she decided to forget it since this doesn't matter in the long run.

"Oh… it's snow… It seems that it will be a white Christmas…"

While she is in deep thought, she suddenly notices some snowflakes falling from the sky.

Although the beauty of the first fall is very enticing, she feels something is wrong, however, no idea comes to her mind so she decided to put away this idea and be deluded by the beauty of the first fall.

'Right now, I don't understand… I know they have circumstances but for some reason, they are being close to me. Not that I'm not good at that, it's the opposite. I'm grateful that they are being close to me, close enough to the point they are saying their problems and secrets to me but… if this continues, my life is gonna mess up.'

Currently, Aoto is laying on the rooftop while the break time is ongoing.

He decided to be alone today because of his problem.

Harem…

For most people this is good but that's only if this world is an Isekai one.

Unfortunately, this is a modern world where law and order constitute.

Although he can tell that not of them are falling for him but at this pace, they might be.

It's not that he doesn't want this but— before that, let's understand his situation.

You can describe his life as a slice of life, harem, and school in the anime genre and because of that, there will be a main girl.

Some people might not know this but he is not a fan of that kind of stuff.

Leaving the other girls while the main protagonist and the main girl are being happy together.

Especially now that this is somewhat happening to his life, he doesn't want to break the connection with them

In the first place, having a harem is not a good idea.

More to that, having a special relationship with anyone is not something he needs to focus on right now since he still needs to be a mage knight.

The past Aoto promised something to Ayatsuji, although he doesn't know what the promise is, but because of some hints from her that he was able to tell that being a mage knight is the first step he needs to take.

As a sign of respect for his past self, he wanted to make the promise come true before he could forward it to his other problem— his past life memories.

He knows that he came from another world but he doesn't have any memories of it.

However, since he is not a god, who could just snap and his problem will disappear, he decided to take small steps rather than be stagnant in his progress.

*Ding dong

The bell rang.

'The break time Is over. I need to go back to my classroom.'

2