A Week Before 1
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

December 24.

Sunday.

"So… can you explain what is going on, Aoto-kun?"

Masuzu's eyes are twitching.

"Yeah… I do need an explanation, Aoto."

Crossing her hands, Kyouko is very angry right now but it could see that she is holding back to punch him.

"Uhmm… I didn't expect you're that kind of guy, Hoshie-kun."

There's a disgusted expression on Chika's face.

"Not that I mind but… I do think you need to explain to us, Ao."

Ayase calmly said while looking at the three girls who are wanted to attack him but holding back their selves because they are in the middle of the plaza, right now.

"If I say that this is not my fault, would you will believe this?"

He scratched his head while explaining his side.

*slap

He received 3 heavy slaps and a halfheartedly slap from Ayase.

To know what happened, we can go back a week ago…

December 18. 

Monday.

The sound of the bell, ringing to announce the end of today's school.

Many students are heading home while some are going to their clubs.

Aoto is walking home with Masuzu today.

Most students are already used to it but some eyes still have jealousy that made him feel helpless.

Truthfully, he is happy that he can escort a beauty but knowing this is just a fake relationship, he sighs while thinking, "why this girl's real character is very toxic in love? "

He knows her real self but because of that, the romance between them didn't grow however, it can't be declined that their relationship has grown more closer, closer that they could argue without any barrier between them.

Sometimes they are laughing at why their arguments are very useless but still argue it.

Their relationship grew and they will feel weird when they couldn't see each other, even just for a day.

Like a big hole that needs to fill something in their life…

It's truly a very weird feeling…

Nonetheless, they didn't have any regard for this feeling and just continue to interact every single day.

That's why he is flabbergasted when she suddenly invites him to go out on Sunday.

"I don't need any rejection. People are circulating some rumors that our relationship is fake since we didn't go out even once. So we're gonna go out on Sunday, 9 am at the plaza."

He is speechless but that is true.

Ever since she picked him as her fake boyfriend, they didn't do anything regarding on what is dating for.

To make not many things worse, he thought that it was better if he just listen to her suggestion.

However, he didn't expect that the next day, Tuesday, Kyouko will invite him, the same way Masuzu did to him.

Without any regard for his answer, Kyouko invites Aoto to go out with her on Sunday too.

"You said that you wanted to tell me a secret, right? Since it comes to this, why don't we go out on Sunday, 9 am at the plaza? You said that you are free on that day, right?"

"Oh…Ah—! Wait a minute, I need to tell—"

However, she quickly dismissed the idea to hear his response by walking away from him because she doesn't want to hear any excuses.

She knows him.

As long as she says the place and time to him, he will definitely go despite him having an overload of appointments, "if" he has that many appointments.

(A/N: 7)

2