A Week Before 2
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What a life…

At this moment, he doesn't know what to do.

He didn't have any choice…well, he has but they didn't give him an ear.

"Defeat!"

Said by the announcer in the arcade box in front of him.

Currently, he is in the arcade.

He decided to take a break after what happened the last day.

"Hey Hoshie-kun, Is there any matter?"

On the opposite arcade box, Chika is peeping to look at his expression.

"I'm okay. But I can believe that you could defeat me now. As expected, we always play together so it will be impossible for you to not improve. I'm impressed!"

He decided to not notice what she truly mean by complimenting her.

As expected, she became haughty right after his compliment.

However, inwardly, she knows that he doesn't want to talk about it so she decided to ride his way.

"As always, thank you for today, Hoshie-kun."

"You're welcome. I'm already used to this and I also enjoy being with you too."

"Is that so? Then how about we go out on Sunday? There is a new console that I wanted to buy but my friends are not free on that day so I thought If you can accompany me. Don't worry, after I buy that console, I can take you out for lunch. Are you good? "

Hearing her words, he suddenly feels pressured however, since she is "Chika", the pressure suddenly vanishes because she is "Chika".

What a "Chika"…

*Twitch

She doesn't know why but for some reason, she wanted to punch Aoto right now but she decided to forget about that thought, after all, she is the one who is inviting him.

Anyway, he decided to calmly reject her offer however, before he could tell her, her phone rang and she answer it.

"WHAT?! Are you sure about that? Don't worry, I'm gonna go home now."

Then she drops the call.

"Sorry, I need to go now."

"Wait! I need to—"

Suddenly, a black limousine stopped in front of them.

As soon as he saw her go inside the limousine, he got surprised that he forgot what he was about to say to her.

Ever since he met her, he thought she is just a normal gamer girl with a normal background like him.

However, seeing this limousine makes him rethink that she is not the normal girl that he thought of.

Nonetheless, he would never change the way he treats her because he knows that he doesn't want anything to change between them.

Still, she was so calm… maybe she thought that she had already told her background so that's it. 

She's truly a "Chika".

"Anyway, due to some circumstances, I might only see you again on Sunday. Then I will set on 9 am at the plaza. See you next time!"

She said the last part as the car go on.

"Ah!"

He was able to get out of his stupor.

"Hey! Wait a minute!"

He was about to catch her car but he couldn't see it anymore.

"The heck is wrong with my life now… Did God bless me or cursed me?"

As of now, he couldn't help but suffer again for his success with the girls.

(A/N: 6)

1