Message (End)
355 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want to join us?"

What he means is the group date with the other girls.

"Will they accept me?"

"Don't worry, the worst case scenario is they will kill me."

"Okay."

"But before that, I need to buy tickets. Wait here for a bit."

He leaves her sitting on the bench and then he falls in the line.

He can still see her from the line so he waves at her and she waves at him.

While waiting for his turn, he decided to look at the blue screen in front of him.

The moment that his memories back, this blue screen appears.

He remembers that this is the same system that he has in the Date A Live world.

He decided to not use this because he is contented with his current life so he is quite surprised to see this again.

With his mind, he controls it to open the unopen mail. 

Suddenly, a USB drive appears in his hands.

He is confused but he decided to read the letter first.

[If you read this, it means that our memories are back. You might not remember how but the reason why Destiny let you go is because of my proposal to split ourselves. I give this system and the better life option to you, my life as Itsuka Shido and Hayasaka Ao while my life as Nariyuki Ao and Kirisaki Ao is sleeping eternity since it will become the core of a newborn universe. This is the only way I can repent my misdeeds in the past. Even now, I can still remember how I choose my selfishness over them. Later, I learn that they are just A.I. from the virtual world however, I also learned that the virtual world truly exists outside of our universe. The world of stories and images truly exist but they are too far to physically go there. That's why reincarnation and transmigration exist so that we can go here spiritually. I know that you have many questions but I don't have any time. I'm currently writing this before I sleep for eternity. I hope that you will cherish all of them.]

'There is another one mail?'

[Ps. The USB drive contains the data of Nisekoi World when the plot starts but I don't exist there. The moment you receive it, your world already alternates without you knowing it. This time, cherish them.]

"Hey, you're next."

The person on his back said.

"Huh? O-oh yeah."

He didn't realize that he was the next one to buy tickets.

After he buy the tickets, he told to Kurumi that he need to go to the comfort room.

Arriving in the comfort room, he splashes the water on his face.

At this moment, he could help but be nervous.

He has no thoughts about what he learned from the mail for the simple reason that he has no thoughts.

However, the reason why he is nervous is because of his body.

Despite not clearly remembering his time as Kirisaki Ao, he knows that he did many evil deeds because of his mind-hacking powers however, it seems that his body knows more of it.

*slap

But thinking will not help him for now so that's why he slaps himself to face his past and present, for the sake of a good future.

"I'm back"

Ayase, Chika, Kyouko, and Masuzu are openly talking to each other about him when suddenly they heard his voice from behind.

"Oh, you're here—"

When they look at him, they immediately notice Kurumi's presence.

"Are you for real?"

They are very speechless.

One, two, three, four, they are already four and he shamelessly adds another one?

At this moment, they are very tired to talk with him.

In the end, they decided to accept Kurumi into their group so they immediately approach and talks with her.

It's just a glance but it can see in Masuzu's eyes that her interest to destroy his relationship with the other girls increases.

Unfortunately, the moment she thought this, shows that she already falls into his clutches.

Chika didn't think of any romantic things between her and him and just wanted to enjoy herself with others.

However, she thinks that being with him might not be that bad.

For most romantic plots, this already seals her fate with him.

Kyouko couldn't help but lower her morale the moment she saw the chest of the other girls.

However, when she remember how Aoto always look at her ass, she thought that she might have a chance.

Despite her anxiety, she admits that she enjoys talking with them.

Ayase already accepted his harem degeneracy before he lost his memories.

In fact, a day before he lost his memories, he confess to her and she accept it.

After all, she like him ever since they are younger.

However, she decided not to tell this matter because she wanted to be the one to confess this time.

From behind, Ao is smiling seeing how they are very close to each other.

Well, he is their enemy right now that's why they are united.

"How about we go watch the movie now?"

He decided to intervene in their conversation.

Thinking for a bit, they looked at the time and saw it was already close to 11 am.

The move will start at 11 so they agree with him.

"Well, we are still not complete so how about we wait for a bit?"

Hearing what Kyouko said, he is confused.

'Did she call someone?'

"Yeah, she told us that she needs to go to the toilet room but she still has not arrived until now."

Masuzu added.

"Well, she eat too much in the restaurant earlier that's why her stomach ache."

"Yeah…"

Except for Kurumi and Ao, they all nodded in agreement.

This made him more confused since he didn't remember anyone other than them.

'Ayase, Chika, Kyouko, and Masuzu. Other than them, there are no other people in our group.'

He is sure but an idea comes to his mind.

He remembers the second letter.

"Sorry guys!"

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind her… A familiar voice.

Masuzu cross her hands as she said, "You manage to make it. We were about to leave you, Chitoge."

                              [The End.]

Thank you so much for reaching the end.

I don't know if this is a good one but I hope you like my ending.

This is not my first ending draft but because of the story pace, I decided to end like this.

Still, Thanks again for reading this.

You might not know but I'm currently revising my other fanfic novel title "My first wives" because of some settings.

It might take a month so I'm gonna apologize now.

Well, that's all. 

5