Ch 24. Family
250 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<< Dance Of Four Gods - Ultimate : Basic >>

*Boom*

" It looks like you have succeeded the last form." Old man Gohan said to Alex who was practicing the last form of Full Contact Karate - " Dance of Four Gods - Ultimate : Basic."

This form is the ultimate form of the dance of four gods. Instead of scattering the energy from the previous stances, the user concentrate it around the body, forcing the wind to be absorbed. And then it unleashes both energy and wind with a single basic punch. The power of this technique is comparable to a mountain. And it is possible to use it without using the previous stances.

[ Host have mastered the complete Full Contact Karate! ]

[ STR increased by 50! ]

[ STR - 1200+50→1250 ]

[ DEX increased by 45! ]

[ DEX - 920+45→965 ]

[ Full Contact Karate S→EX ]

Alex who just punched was looking the damage he caused. A huge part of the forest was fully barren. It's like somebody dropped a bomb to destroy a part of forest.

" Your Kar-r.."

" Karate."

" Yeah, that. Your Karate is really monstrous. And that other one too. That is more powerful."

" Taekwondo?"

" Yeah. Your martial arts are solely created to stand at the pinnacle of humanity. It fully uses the part of human body and also damages the critical points of opponents. And it is destructive enough! If some humans master it then it would be pretty hard to control them. But it is good that nobody knows it here. If somebody mastered it and uses Ki with it... Just thinking makes my old bones shudder!" Old man Gohan who was watching said to Alex.

" I told you that it would be better for you to learn from me for future troubles." Alex said. Days ago Alex tried to persuade Old man Gohan to learn the martial arts from him but he refused. And when he asked why then he said," I am already old and having such strength is not a necessity to me. Just leave the troubles of the future to the future."

" I already denied you uncountable times. Well forget that. Go with Goku for hunt. It will be a bit refreshing for you. If you always keep that stiff personality of yours then no girl will like you." Old man Gohan said with sighing. Alex was more mature compared to other body. And it was due to his experiences in previous life. After going through several hard trials in his life, Alex knew about the world a bit more than most of the people. And due to this his playful personality which every child have during childhood was missing from him. Old man Gohan was a very perceptive man. He knew after living with Alex for several days that he had some time of struggles during his early ages. And he thought that if Alex regained a playful and cheerful personality then it would better for Alex as well for him. After all he already regarded Alex as his grandson and he also wanted the best for Alex.

" Well, if you say so. Hey, Goku! Come quickly. We're going to catch a meal for lunch!"

Alex shouted and called Son Goku who was in hut. Goku, a small boy with spiky black hair came running while keeping an innocent smile on his face.

" Let's go. Big brother. I am hungry!!" Goku growled. As a Saiyan, his food intake was much larger than normal people. When Alex first came he once checked the body structure of Goku with Six Eyes. And he was shocked by the overflowing vitality flowing from Goku's body. Even his small body contained too much power. But for the time being it was still locked or it would be better to say unrefined. The power is available but can't access. Just like Alex's Six Eyes and Infinity. He has the power but can't still use them on the spot. It takes time to cultivate the power for daily use.

Both of them ran into the forest to hunt animals for lunch. Alex who was using Observation Haki [Ex] could easily cover the entire forest and he quickly found a dinosaur which he often used to eat. But he thought that it would be better to keep searching with Goku.

After living for more than a month, Alex regarded Goku as his own little brother. He often plays with him and Goku also like to have a company with him.

" Brother, I have caught a big dinosaur. Let's go back." Goku said as he caught big green dinosaur. He was dragging the corpse with one hands. Alex smiled and nodded. He and Goku returned to the hut. Old man Gohan, Goku were waiting the food to be cooked while Alex was cooking the fat juicy meat of dinosaur.

" *Smell* It smells great. Big brother you cook very well. I am very hungry!!" Goku said as the smell of Alex's cooking made him drool with hunger. Grandpa Gohan also nodded with Son Goku. Alex who was cooking smiled after hearing both Goku and Grandpa. Alex thought and cooked the meat for barbecue. It would be better to eat and it is also delicious.

" Have a bite!" Alex said as he served barbecue. Goku rushed without waiting and stuffed all food he could grab with his tiny hands. Seeing his reaction Alex and Grandpa Gohan were laughing loudly.

' What a homey feeling!' Alex who was watching Goku eating thought. After living here in hut for a month Alex was very reluctant to move out but he knew that he didn't have more to learn from Grandpa Gohan. His growth in martial arts has been stagnated. So, the only choice is to move to different place for improvement.

Grandpa Gohan was watching Alex and he knew what he was thinking. He also wandered to different places to get stronger.

Night...

" Grandpa, I want to tell you something?" Alex said.

" Hmmm.. I know. It's time for you to leave, right?" Grandpa Gohan said to Alex. Alex was shocked after listening Grandpa's answer. But he made a sad face and asked," How did you know?"

" Don't underestimate me, brat. I also have gone through your phase of life. That's why I knew this day would come in future." Grandpa Gohan said.

" Sorry, Grandpa. But I-I..."

" You don't have to say anything. I knew about this. Don't worry about this and go." Grandpa Gohan said with a smile. Alex who heard his Grandpa's words smiled with a tear sliding from left blindfold.

Next day, the sun was rising and Alex was fully ready with his new clothes. After thinking he thought it would be better to wear the uniform from Jujutsu Kaisen. A dark blue shirt and full trousers which is comfortable to wear and don't cause problem during combat. And it also suits well.

" Goku, take care of Grandpa. And don't cause too much trouble."

" Don't worry!" Goku said with a smile.

" Grandpa, take care yourself. Don't strain too much." Alex said with a worry tone.

" Don't worry. I can still run kilometres easily." Grandpa Gohan laughed.

" Then, bye. I will meet again after completing my training. And Goku don't slack off or I will get more stronger than you." Alex said while flying in air using wind magic.

" What?! I will get more stronger. Just wait!" Goku shouted.

Alex who heard Goku's reply smiled and bid farewell to his family.

8