Ch 30. Remaining Quest
261 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapter, Go to : www.patreon.com/kurato6180

-----

"Finally, I gained perfect control over Limitless. I can even use << Infinity >> instinctively. Other techniques are more refined and due my pure mana, the techniques are more strengthened specially, the << Domain Expansion >> is more powerful due to my mana clarity and capacity."

Alex who completed the second half quest of the main chain quest was extremely happy. This chain quest which the system gave to Alex was indeed risk free than others, but it was more tiring and time taking compared to other quests. The first quest was to save the twins who were in danger. If enemy was more dangerous and intelligent then Alex would be in pinch. Though he is strong, he is not strongest. Being semi-immortal is indeed an advantage but it isn't an absolute advantage. Alex is not immune to spiritual attacks and if somebody decapitated his head then he is good as dead.

So, now after gaining the power of limitless, Alex's strength has gone up by one tier. Alex had the power of all natural elements and now he gained power of space. Though it is only the beginning.

===

[ Skill Limitless rank increased! (E-> Ex)]

[ Skill Limitless has reached perfection! Rewards: 1000 pts]

[ Quest Details;

[ Main Quest #2 – Chain Quest 1]

[ Quest Details:

[ 1. Reach the perfect realm of martial arts.

[ 2. Make your Limitless perfect. (completed)]

[ Quest Completion Rate – 70%]

===

"The only thing left to complete is martial arts. Full Contact Karate has already reached max. Renewal Taekwondo is the only left. The moves of taekwondo have been completed but to reach ultimate form, I have to enter the form of Recoilless. And this is not easy at all." Alex who saw his quest taskbar could help but sigh. It's been more than 2 years since his arrival in dragon ball. First 6 months were spent with Grandpa Gohan and rest of the time is here in Namek learning the Limitless. And now to perfect Re-Taekwondo which is going to take time. After having so much tasks Alex could only sigh often. But now to learn Recoilless state, Alex made up his mind to complete it as fast as possible.

Renewal Recoilless. It is a concept or principle which was developed by the founder Jin Tae Jin. It could be obtained once the user has mastered all of the basic techniques and is able execute any move perfectly by focusing all energy into single point without wasting any movement. Learning this state – Recoilless, can upgrade every renewal technique by a huge margin. A kick's power would amplify to the point that it could bend space and it can even damage the Yougpyo, an Armor stronger than barbadium. Mastering this form can help the user to execute these attacks in any form.

(Yongpyo – It is the mystical garments and Armor of the monkey king. It was made by the blacksmith god, Hephaestus, with herself as the final ingredient. It is also known as dragon Armor suits.)

(Barbadium – It is hardest known material in all the heavens. It contains immense durability.)

Alex returned to village where he was staying currently. After the permission of Grand Elder, the rest namekians who were thriving and living in different villages where very friendly to him. So, in the near village, Alex thought of living for the rest of training period.

"Alex, is your today's training period is over? Today you came back pretty early than other days." Elder Tsuno said. Elder Tsuno is the first son of Grand Elder Guru. Alex after the meeting found this village and stayed here.

"Yes, Today's training is over. By the way you all are always planting those blue plants. I always wanted to ask, but what are those? Do you eat them?" Alex asked as he saw many namekians were planting blue coloured plants by taking turns. From the start, he noticed but he didn't ask before. He thought that namekians eat them, so they're cultivating those plants.

"Oh! Those plants are known as Ajisa. Grand Elder said that before the storm, the planet was filled with those blue planets and it was beautiful. So, we all plant them to make the planet as before. Now, after storm only barren land is left, so we're planting Ajisas." Elder Tsuno explained about the plants as Alex asked.

"So, do you eat them?"

"No! How many times I have told you that it is for making planet beautiful?" Elder Tsuno roared.

"Only once."

"What, only once?"

"I mean you told me about the beautifying the planet only once."

"You! I am explaining while my throat hurts and you nonchalantly speaking like it is no important matter."

"But it is not an important matter, right?"

"Yes. But… *sigh* I can't talk with anymore. Go, play with kids."

"Ok." Alex answered and entered a house. After changing into the casual namekian clothes, he came out to wander a bit. Sometime doing something all time will cause stress. It is better to take a bit fresh air.

"It's good that I stayed in village. The villagers even gave me clothes. From the next time, I will keep extra clothes in system inventory all time." Alex said while admiring the clothes he was wearing. Then sound of children came from a side. Alex glanced and saw that the children were gathering in Elder's house. Alex grabbed a kid who was going towards the Elder's house.

"Hey, kid."

"Who? Oh! It's Brother Alex. What happened?"

"Oh! It's Esca. By the way, Esca. What the hell is happening there?" Alex asked while pointing towards the Elder's house.

"It's the usual."

"*Sigh* I don't understand why you all kids are interested in that star ball."

"Brother Alex! It's not star ball! It's Dragon Ball! Do you understand?"

"I got it. So, don't say it in a loud voice."

"I see that you don't understand. A dragon ball is a ball which can…."

"I don't understand why these kids are that much goofing around the dragon ball. Now, time to go from here or else this kid Esca will make my brain fry by talking about dragon ball." Alex thought and started leaving the kid on the middle of road.

"Hey! Brother Alex. Wait! Why you don't listen to my words? I have been thinking to ask, if you get all dragon balls, what are going to wish?" Esca asked Alex as he ran caught up to him. Alex who heard his question couldn't help but smile.

If Alex summons the dragon, what should he wish? Riches? He is duke and he has enough money. Power? He is already strong and with system's help, he will get stronger. Immortality? He is already Semi-Immortal. Unless he is murdered, he can't die a natural death. Women? He already has Grayfia, Ram and Rem. And for some reason, his instinct is saying that it isn't going to stop here. Even Alex has excellent looks. What does he need?

"Me… I don't need anything."

"What!? You don't need anything?" Esca was bewildered as he didn't expect Alex to don't having a wish.

"Sometimes, having too much won't do good." Alex said as he patted Esca on head and leaved. Esca who heard Alex couldn't understand the sentence.

"I have to control my greed or who knows when I will by devoured by it." Alex thought and walked towards the Elder's house to spent time with kids.

8