Ch 31. A Missing Piece
197 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapter go to : www.patreon.com/kurato6180

=====

"Stretch your back more, put the foot properly…. Faster, a bit faster… more smoothly... and…."

Alex who was practicing recoilless stretched his back more and by putting his foot for stability and in an instant kicked in front more smoothly and in a fast motion. Even the kick was not visible for a normal person.

<< Re-Taekwondo: Recoilless Front Kick >>

*Ting * *Boom! *

Like a ripple in water, a ripple appeared in space in front of him. The space bended in front of him! As the ripple disappeared with a large noise, the surface in front of him got teared up just like paper. Several meters of gorge appeared in front. What is the scariest fact is that is happened to fast and smoothly! It is better to say this destructive beautiful! A kick to destroy the enemy! Too beautiful!

Even Alex who was practicing was baffled. His body felt like broke the limits of martial arts. No matter how powerful the martial arts is, in the end its scope is extremely small. After all, can you destroy a truck with a punch? Normally it is impossible. But with the power of this martial arts which destined to face against gods is made for humans to break limits.

Even the founder Jin Tae Jin gasped this concept of recoilless while facing the God Loki during the battle of Ragnarök. Even though humans were abiding by the taboo to not be able to face gods, he destroyed the entire arm of Loki with the disadvantage.

(Taboo – It is rule which was made by gods which made human prohibited to attack gods. No matter how much power a human has, it will be immune to gods with the exception of key.)

=====

[ Quest Details;

[ Main Quest #2 – Chain Quest 1]

[ Quest Details:

[ 1. Reach the perfect realm of martial arts.]

[ 2. Make your Limitless perfect. (completed)]

[ Quest Completion Rate – 90%]

=====

"Why the quest is not completed? I even completed the recoilless form. Is there still something missing?" Alex couldn't help but shout in frustration. It is been more than 2 years and several months. To complete the Re-Taekwondo, he didn't even sleep in nights, so he could quickly complete this quest. Even though the time in his world is stopped, his sudden change in height will made his both lovely maids suspicious.

"Shouting will get me anywhere. It will only make my throat sore. Well, I can't do anything except practice. Let's go and rest for the remaining day." Alex quickly used wind magic to make himself a bit dry, and rushed to the village.

-----

The sun settled down and night arrived. Most namekians are outside in bonfire talking and celebrating. And Alex is sitting on a corner with an absented face.

"Hey, Alex what wrong with you? You seem to be depressed over some matters. Tell me, maybe I can help you to solve it?" Reso said. Reso is a combat namekian whose main task is to protect the village. If some danger comes, the combatants will be the one to intercept them. And this namekian Reso is one of them – Namekian who is suited for combat. Alex who is here for training normal talks with him from time to time.

"It is nothing. It's just that I feel like missing something."

"What do you mean by missing?" Reso asked as he wasn't able understand any meaning to the words of Alex.

"You know that I have been here for training?"

"Yes, we all know that."

"So, the thing is I completed the training perfectly. My martial arts are fully perfect. Even I have completed my power of eyes."

"Your power of eyes? Your eyes are too beautiful. I am sure if you have short of money, just sell your eyes. But you have completed the training then what's problem?"

"I have completed the training. This much is something my body and I also know. But to reach highest realm, something is missing. A very small thing. It is like the key left to open treasure chest."

"Hmmm… Then I know a very good idea."

"Really?"

"Yes. How about you go for a fight?"

"Fight!?"

"That's right. It is often said that real fights are most beneficial for training. And maybe during the fight, you will gain the hint you've been missing." Reso said.

Alex who was feeling helpless gave a bit thought to Reso's words.

"Reso's words are indeed correct. I have been training more than 2 years and haven't tested it against an opponent. And maybe during I might have a breakthrough." Alex was sorting out his thoughts over this matter.

"Alright! I have decided. Thanks for your help, Reso."

"No problem."

Alex who was sitting in night gazing the starts finally made up his mind complete this quest next day.

-----

Meanwhile…. In Earth….

In a small isle, in front of a small house, four human figures could be seen. First is a bald old man wearing the shell of turtle on his back. Another bald boy could be seen having 6 points on his shiny head. Another boy is riding a yellow cloud holding a stick on his hand. And nearing all three, a girl of black hair could be seen. From the looks the personality of girls look very soft.

Yes, these all people are Turtle Hermit, Krillin, Goku and Lunch.

"Everyone's outside, right? I'm going to change the house back into capsule and then we'll move." Hermit said as he clicked a switch and the house shrink into a capsule.

"How are we going to get there? I wonder if we can all ride on Kintouin…." Goku said.

"I'll bring out a boat." The hermit said and took out a different capsule. He clicked and a boat popped out from it.

"Alright then, lets go!" Hermit said and all of them departed from the small isle towards the near shore on boat.

After a while, the boat reached the bigger island….

All four of them reached a suitable place, and the hermit bought out from his capsule.

"Now, then! Shall we do a little light training before dinner?"

"I'm prepared to work hard!" Said Krillin.

"It's finally time for training! I'm so excited! I'm going to train hard and surpass my big brother!" Goku said while rotating his small hands in excitement.

While Alex who is pursuit for his completion of quest, Goku has already started training for the Budokai Tournament in hopes of passing his brother.

6