Ch 38. A Real Fight(1)
160 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters go and support in www.pa treon.com/kurato6180

===

"Yay! I won." Krillin jumped happily as he won his fight against Bacterian.

"You were wonderful! Great job." Goku was truly happy for his friend who won the fight.

"What a strong kid!"

"Incredible!" 

All types of murmurs of awe and congratulations came from the crowd.

"WHAT A FIGHT! KRILLIN JUST WON HIS FIRST MATCH AGAINST BACTERIAN!"

The commentator praised Krillin as he won his match. For the referee or the audience the match result was still a shock. After all it is very shocking to see a kid to defeat an adult.

"Grandpa Roshi will be proud of you." Goku said to Krillin.

"I hope so! Let's go and meet him." After hearing Krillin's reply, both of them went to the audience stands where Bulma, Alex, Oolong, Puar and rest of their friends were watching the tournament.

Both of them came eagerly to show off and gets compliments from Master Roshi. But for some reason he wasn't present among them.

"Have you seen Master Roshi?"

"Where did he go?"

Both Krillin and Goku asked simultaneously.

"He left before the match." Puar replied.

"I also don't know." Bulma said after Puar.

'That pervy old man is probably for his match.' Alex thought as he knew the plot.

According to manga, Master Roshi disguised himself as a martial artist and participated in the Budokai Tournament. He knew that after gaining strength, people often show their arrogant nature thinking they are strongest. And this way they go astray from a good path. In order to not let Goku and Krillin too arrogant, he thought of defeating them and letting them know that there is always someone better than you.

'He may be pervert, but he knows to guide students properly.' Alex thought.

After some conversations, Goku and Krillin returned to hallway where other selected participants were waiting for their matches.

"AND NOW WE'LL GO TO THE SECOND FIGHT! THE NEXT FIGHT SEEMS PROMISING. ALLOW ME TO PRESENT YAMCHA AND JACKIE CHUN!"

The commentator announced with a loud enthusiastic voice. As he announced, a youthful and handsome boy entered. 

"TO MY RIGHT IS THE MIGHTY YAMCHA!"

Yamcha is a boy with good features. He has short black hair and wore a headband on his forehead which gave him a wild look. And just like Goku and Krillin, he was wearing a training Gi which were comfortable for movement.

Puar who was the companion of Yamcha started cheering for him. This black flying cat was the longest partner of him. Oolong who also considered Yamcha as his companion cheered for him.

"Yamcha! Yamcha!"

"Go, Yamcha!"

"Jackie Chun? That's a cute name." Bulma who heard the name said in response.

Alex who was near them heard Bulma. He also nodded at her remark.

'Jackie Chun. Though the name is not original, but still it gives a manly feeling. But who would believe that the name is being used by a old man. Who knows what will be Bulma's reaction after learning the identity?'

"Aren't you going to cheer for your boyfriend?" Oolong asked her.

After the adventures of searching the dragon balls, Goku and others became very good friends. The adventure was started by Bulma whose wish was to gain a boyfriend. Though her wish to gain a boyfriend wasn't fulfilled through dragon ball, she got in relationship with Yamcha whose looks were pretty good. Oolong who was one of their companions, knew about this, asked her.

"Mind you own business." Bulma retorted quickly. Oolong quickly closed his mouth at her response.

'Girls are scary!' Alex thought as Bulma's reaction.

"ON THE LEFT IS JACKIE CHUN!"

The commentator announced and Jackie Chun or better to say - Master Roshi in disguise entered the ring with peace sign.

"Smash him Yamcha! Ha! Ha! That old guy's ugly!"

Bulma who was just now supporting for Jackie Chun changed her support to her boyfriend - Yamcha.

Hearing her response, Alex, Oolong and Puar were speechless. At this moment, Alex properly understood this blue bob haired girl's personality.

"To think the saying would be true. Girls change their faces like turning pages."

Alex thought after Bulma's remark.

Well the awkwardness wasn't there for long because the match between hot youth - Yamcha and Old perv - Jackie Chun started!

6