Chapter 18
108 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5


-Swoosh-

-Pak-

Those were the sounds Shen Yue's arrows made, he was deadly accurate already without using the energy inside him but after triggering it he was on an entirely new level. He could hit his targets with his eyes completely closed using his newfound strength in his senses.  As the arrow went clean into the deer's head marking another successful hunt he celebrated in his mind.

Making quick movements and using the knowledge he gained from the library, Shen Yue was able to dissect the beast as if he was a character in a video game and luckily in his spare time made a cart to carry the corpses. The extra luggage slowed down his trip back and it would take him another 30 minutes to get back to his shelter.

While he was making his way there he heard a loud grunt  followed by the sound of a stampede, alarm bells rang in his mind as a pig-like figure jumped high into the air before landing to the left of Shen Yue. It quickly opened its Jaw's Fang protruding from his mouth and with it's large body went to kill it's prey as fast as it could aiming to chop down on his head.

"SHIT-" Following his instincts Shen Yue wasted no time moving out the way jumping away from the area he once was. This angered the demon who had worked so hard on finding its prey, The demon beast rushed towards the little boy named Shen Yue and was determined to either knock him down or eat him in one bite.

Shen Yue ran for his life and went into the trees, and not to his surprise the demon boar could casually knock the trees down.  Leaping to his right he avoided one charge and quickly drew an arrow, his mind running  fast as he knocked two arrows and shot at the beast to keep it at bay as he ran.

Swoosh. The arrow flew through the air at high speeds towards the face of the boar, having read countless books, novels and manga he knew that the demon's most likely weapon was its head, specifically it's eyes but because the boar was lucky he missed and landed the arrow on the left cheek and its nose .

It howled in pain slamming itself around in an attempt to get the arrow out it's nose giving Shen Yue a chance to survive and escape. Shen Yue ran fast while looking back, not paying attention to his surroundings because despite the distance he was from the camp only being ten minutes away the boar was fast and after getting rid of the arrow had a deep hatred of its tricky prey.

The Demon Boar went all out and with a combination of fast running and jumping was closing in on Shen Yue. Seeing this would be unfavorable Shen Yue whistled his pet crow to fly in the air away from the camp but being surprisingly loyal attacked the boar with its claws enraging the Demon Boar and getting slammed to the side.

"ITACHI!, Shit! Die for me you Demon Boar!" This had brought Shen Yue time as he ran away from his pet and shot an arrow that was deadly accurate at the Boar's eye, piercing it and causing a fountain of blood.  "RAwUgh!" Roared the boar screaming in pain, unfortunately, Shen Yue's luck was once again not on his side and he tripped over a branch due to his inattention to the ground below him.

He felt stupid, and as in the movies to his horror, the demonic boar let out an even more menacing aura. Time seemed to slow to a still and the boar leaped forward with great strength and weight, it seemed like it was about to crush the little kid that brought it all the hassle and pain.

Never in Shen Yue's life did he meet such a stupid, stubborn and unreasonable boar. The cold energy in Shen Yue quickly grew in amount and strength, the wheel and the energy besides it spun widely and his heart pumped more and more quickly. But Unsurprisingly despite all the chaos going on his mind was cold, calm, and ruthless.

Shen Yue's face warped from a face of fear to a face of indifference; his heart and mind were completely one. With great agility, he moved his body away from the impact and while he rose to his feet pulled out his knives.

He felt a great urge in his mind to battle, to kill, every inch of his body sought to get revenge for his companion and dominate this creature.

For him, it was something deep within his noble blood and soul.

His pride as reincarnation, and as a member of the human species who ruled the entire planet in his previous life as the king of the animal kingdom.

Being nearly trampled on and having his companion injured due to his weakness deeply hurt his pride and brought great humiliation that he wanted to quickly avenge.

'I shall dominate this world!' The energy had filled his eyes causing them to glow as he spoke the new name of his ability as the previous one he decided in his spare time overload did not sound as cool.

"Overlord." A great amount of energy flooded his body and time for him came to a stop, his body moved like a phantom, and before the boar could even process what happened Shen Yue had already made his move.

Phantoms trailed behind Shen Yue's body following his movements as he first cut open the boar's chest, then slid under its belly spitting that open with his knives and stabbing one into its heart.

His body then vanished and Shen Yue appearing above the bear kicked down a knife heading straight into the boar's skull and into his brain. Landing in front of the boar on the ground and wanting to vent his anger kicked the boar into a dense patch of trees.

Time quickly went back to normal for Shen Yue and as a result, he felt exhausted all over, as for the food that landed in the tree it was already dead and couldn't go anywhere so after some rest he dissected its corpse and cooked dinner for him and his pet crow.

As the night faded he had only one thought in his mind, and that was his revenge against his jealous brother and sinister aunt. Giving a look at his pet and then the moon he smiled before he opened his mouth.

"Are you ready my partner?"

The crow cawed in response as Shen Yue observed the moon which represented his desires.

Meanwhile, at the Sacred Family residence, Shen Yue's assets were being plundered.

"This bastard kept so much gold and dared not report or share with the family where is that brat's conscience!"

1