Chapter 23
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5


Not long after reading the rest of the information, Shen Yue killed the workers there and walked out of the room.

It was disgusting what they had planned to do to some innocent children for the sake of power. Shen Yue knew eventually he might fall onto the dark path, as he would have to fight Nie Lie one day but this completely revolted him! And so he resolved himself to never perform devilish methods like this but he at least had a location and time for the ritual Xu Dun was trying to complete.

Time waited for no one so he quietly made his way out of the building and stole a few more drugs from the medicine hall of the facility. He had a few days where Xu Dun would be the most vulnerable and would have no issue getting in a place to kill him.

After all, Shen Yue really is a vulnerable child to the outside world.

When a few hours passed he was out of range of the facility and met up with his pet crow Itachi,  and made his way to the location where the ritual would take place which is a brothel run by the dark guild where everything needed for Xu Dun's sacrifice would be.

But unfortunately, details about the effect of the ritual were unknown and were kept a secret by Xu dun.  This wasn't the crew's first rodeo when it came to rituals similar to this but it was usually done by higher-ups in the dark guild rather than their immediate boss.

Arriving at a generic-looking prostitution building he could hear the non-insulated sounds of sins and strange acts being committed. The building was made of wood and colored red with a very cheap-looking door sign that was barely hanging on in tatters.

The sign read "For men, we meet their needs." Tacky and still sickening but if he wanted to stop this ritual he had to go in so going to a nearby alley he tore his clothes and placed some dirt on his face not forgetting to make his feet dirty so he walked to the building and entered.

The inside looked a bit nicer but it still had a disgusting smell to it, while Shen Yue could hear the groans of men and women and see some children cleaning up they at least had solid wooden doors so you didn't have to see the action, of course, that was only for those who wished not to be seen here as there are some voyeurs here.

"What are you doing here brat!" Remarked a middle aged man with messy dirty hair visibly upset. "We don't serve youngin's."

"I'm looking for work ser." Replied Shen Yue with a slight american southern accent which suffices in hiding his boy's true origins.

"Well then I know that I don't have any need for cleaning duties." Said the uncle hoping to get the kid out before his boss came down.

"I'm willing to do any kind of work ser but I need to live." Shen Yue replied knowing that he was going to kill the first person who wanted to try his way with him.

`Dam kid, I know you need money but you need to leave. I already feel guilty for working here. I don't want to send another person into that monster's hands before it's-' The uncle looking man was thinking in his head before being interrupted with a flamboyant shrill.

"OHHHHHHHHH Lan Kun I hope you are not scaring off a future worker or it's your head that will be appearing on my plate instead of the usual." A sinister and crackling man said with a perverted expression and twisted face.

He was dressed in an outfit made of material of the upper society. His body was wrapped with small bones and skulls while his torso had a whip and a bottle of wine attached. His toes were opened and exposed but it was his visage  that made Shen Yue shudder in fear. The monsters body was that of a demon standing way taller then him, along side a face of a devil painted like clown from his nightmares disgusting and ugly.

`Shit, it's too late but I ain't having my cheeks beaten today. So good luck boy.' Said the middle-aged man in his mind before responding to the boss.

"No sir, I was just trying to fulfill the other positions as we started to run out after sir Xu arrived for services." Said the middle age as he sighed in his heart as the twisted-looking face of the monster of a boss turned into normal.

"Well, that's fine then." The monster-looking man responded to the older-looking one.

"What's your name, boy?" Asked by what Shen Yue referred to now as the monster.

"Nu Yue, boss."  Responded Shen Yue as he endured the penetrating gaze of that being who looked beyond humans.

"Well then, Yue you will be learning from the other boy's servant duties before taking lessons on how to please customers now follow me your training should be complete within the week. Also, refer to me as sir or boss at all times." Said the Monster before walking off to a different section of the building.

"Yes sir." Responded Shen Yue, wishing he remembered to take his knife with him rather than hiding it outside along with his crossbow but with the help of his pet crow perched outside he should still be safe.

Speaking of that lately at night he has been able to better communicate with the crow and feel the connection between them deepen.

After three days he will strike at night with the poisoned dagger and arrows prepared to take down Xu dun and he would save these children while he was at it.

Meanwhile screams in the alleyway could be heard as a monster was feasting on the flesh of a betrayer.

"The hunger finally went away, this is getting hard to control.  Damn that Xu dun, hopefully, the ritual could have him fix this" The monster said before walking off in the night, his tall back leaping away in the distance in search of his next targets.

0