Chapter 24
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5


The book of Seven thieves was preserved from the Sacred Empire formed around 2 thousand years ago. At that time there was a multitude of sect institutions for cultivation research, secret societies, and budding forces like martial arts halls. 

The book of seven thieves was formed by the beggar sect which controlled most of the underground forces by winning with a great number of devil path experts.

The Royal family, determined to not let things get too out of hand, had long infiltrated the sect with a number of higher-ups including the descendants of the leader of the sect being relatives of the royal family.

Using the power within their bloodline the royal family tied the secret hell path methods to themselves. So that anyone who practiced derivatives of the exercises would stray onto the devil's path and eventually would become a slave to the rulers of hell. 

The royal family controlling the nether and the earth then gazed upon heaven but as time passed the sacred empire fell and the beggar sect was free. With only this book left over with the history of the legacy, and giving instructions to allow the untalented to become demon spirit cultivators with the help of the realm of the abyss.

That's what the Dark lord recalled after reminiscing about his previous life and the current one, time was running out and he had a plan to break his shackles and finally join the Divine Feathers Sect.

The current dark lord was sitting in a comfortable chair with a scroll in his hands by a fire pit that was burning a mystical smelling incense.  He chuckled before taking a deep breath as  he read the information on it containing something he found funny.  His current vice leader of the guild's son was in his territory performing his first mission.

Shen Yue was very young, but also appeared talented and The Dark Lord was waiting on the results of the mission. If he performs well then he plans to raise the boy to be loyal to him and replace his father Shen Hong.  He even gave the book in his hands to the mission target as a reward for the boy if he did it and if he failed his dark guild would have another cultivator for his schemes.

Grabbing a blank scroll he made his decision on the matter and using his soul force to burn his thoughts onto the paper chucked it out the window behind him was then caught by a servant and taken to his subordinates at the current recruiting nest. It did not matter which force was recruiting there because in the end.

It was all the Dark Guild.

Meanwhile Xu Dun was shitting his pants, the gang war he was managing was going out of control and he was running out of men so he needed that ritual to be completed and soon in order to break the game.

'Thank the Dark Lord, if I manage to get through this crisis eventually I can become an elder and live the rest of my life as a minor  noble  in a glory city, if not that then at least a wealthy commoner.

Fuck those starveing and suffering kids, and my shitty partner who intervened in my ritual on accident but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have this current power without the disfigurment. ' Thought Xu Dun as he calmed down, getting dressed because in a few days another ritual will begin.

It was on a larger scale than the previous and stronger due to the ties with the abyss realm. Oh, how he wished he was from the sacred family so he could use the darker rituals for some quicker power.

But at this thought his eyes twinkled with greed shining as bright as considered switching the ritual to instead possess the kid the dark lord sent over to test him but knowing that he didn't have enough time to alter the ritual he calmed down once more before yelling for his men to gather in his room.

"A chance to gain greater strength and ability you never had. What price are you willing to pay for it?" Xu Dun asked his men as they arrived.

There were around fifty of them altogether.

"I want only 5 left standing and only those who are willing to give up their dignity as the things required for this is not something normal human beings would do. You have three hours." Xu Dun said before walking out of the room and locking the door behind him.

Xu dun traveled slightly from his base to a secret room below and grabbed three boxes, paint, a pair of white gloves, and a bucket.

Placing them in a convenient spot for later he opened up the book of seven thieves and a disturbing red glow emanated from the pages he needed to make sure he had the ritual memorized and prepared before the big day; this was his chance at salvation!

Activating the little soul force he had he began the ritual preparation,  candles began to light up mysteriously as the smell of sulfur invaded the room. It became much darker and a burning, consuming feeling came from his soul as he heard words he didn't understand.

"Arut Arum Nazum Kerupt menu kezura shipment kartun mezon lezom anir tepmore."

In the meanwhile where his men were fighting, the room turned pitch black yet the fighting continued. Blood began to leak out the door as the killing and battle continued,  the being from another dimension spoke into the souls of the sacrifice overseeing the ritual through Xu dun.

"Khiknen Ai Sul Damm Norp Ge Rock Rigusting Savor Menu lezomn swour ." The hearts of the sacrifices bumped fiercely and with every word was accompanied by a larger grafting and gurgling sound.

Bodies began to drop down like a puppet with collapsed strings and the five that were left gained a burn mark connecting to the performer of the ritual. The dead bodies then rapidly decomposed into mist before flying out the windows alongside the final thoughts of the being who ate them.

The words from the demon from the abyss realm were: "Your souls were disgustingly sour, in exchange for that horrible meal you will face the consequences summoner. "

After this Xu dun felt a constantly burning feeling described in the book and allowed it to consume him.

When the feeling left his body he looked around to notice a mark burned on his right arm and with this he could guarantee the ritual he was going to perform at the prostitution house to succeed.

But the stench of sulfur suddenly assaulted him, accompanied by an illusion of a very humid and hot feeling of heat.

It was unpleasant for him but it was bearable as long as he could get what he needed, at least that's what he thought before feeling a massive pain in his groin area as if someone had kicked him in the ball with a knife attached to the boot.

"I will succeed," said Xu Dun before passing out from the heat.

1