Chapter 11: Lovestruck Yet Again…! | And A Halloween Special!
329 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

… It has been quite a day, hasn’t it? First, nothing eventful happened, then I forgot my keys at school, later a car drove past me and splashed street water… and I got soaked, even my underwear.

My clothes were heavy and stuck to my body, making it uncomfortable, which made it itchy, and now I'm freezing cold…. 

And then…. I don’t even want to mention it, and it just makes me depressed thinking about it. 

Ahhhhhhh!

Why is this happening? 

My body had just given up on me, but I couldn’t just sit on the streets…. So I relocated to the park just a few meters away. 

Sitting in a swing and being depressed over this awful day made me even sadder when thinking about it.

Some time has passed, and I don’t even know how long I’ve been here. 

But… I could hear footsteps coming toward me. 

Is it a guy? 

Typical, trying the take advantage of someone being out in the rain. 

And then I saw who it was. 

My eyes were wide open, and I was so surprised. 

Luke? 

… Can I take it all back? I don’t think I mind if it's him… WAIT, IDIOT! What am I thinking?

Uhh….

This must be a dream… I knew it, and I passed out from the cold. 

Otherwise, how could it be so warm and fuzzy? It was raining, the winds were cold, and I was soaked all the way to my underwear! 

Luke and I talked a little. He then reached out his hand and invited me to his place.

So it really is a dream….

Oh well… since it’s one, I don’t have to hold back. 

I reached out and held his hand. 

It felt so real, firmly holding his hand like this…. 

Even if it was a dream, I’d never let go. 

— :::: — 

… Feel of hot water running down my body felt nice and comforting. As I was in a daze, I realized this was real. 

….

… I’ll be wearing his clothes…. 

And I also smell like him… right now. 

…. 

Am I a pervert…? 

So this is the softener he uses…. 

Wait! Lilly, stop sniffing his clothes! 

Crouching down and covering my face, feeling so ashamed of myself as I was getting light-headed. 

I wore his clothes and… it did feel a bit breezy…. 

Taking a deep breath and mentally prepared myself. 

Lilly, do your best to not act strange. 

Go! Lilly go! 

And after finishing showering, Luke treated me to snacks and hot chocolate. 

He even helped me dry my hair….

The cookies also tasted homemade. So I asked if he baked them, and my guess was correct. 

I had a feeling he was a family-oriented guy, but this… is better what I can make…. 

“You’re kinda staring… is there something on my face?” 

I didn't realize that I’d been staring at him. 

Telling him that I was just nervous because its the first time I’d been alone with a guy, and he said it was the same for him. 

I don’t believe it! I doubt! 

If that is the case, you should be as nervous as me! Why look so calm and collected? It's like you’re used to this! 

And I then accused him of being a player, which I didn’t really mean, but my embarrassment took over, and I acted rashly. 

And he wasn't proving me wrong as he instead leaned closer! 

Is he going to kiss me? Like, now? NOW!? 

W-wait, I-I’m not ready yet! 

But if it’s you…. 

Closing my eyes and I waited anxiously, but nothing happened. 

Instead, he had whispered into my ears and… I had so many mixed emotions I started to cry… 

But he hugged and patted me… it felt so comfortable, and I almost forgot I had mixed feelings about everything.

I was mad, anxious, and sad. 

My chest hurt, and it felt like my heart was about to burst. It was a jittery feeling. 

But I felt happy. 

Mom, did you feel like this at one point too? 

Or am I strange for feeling everything at the same time? 

— :::: — 

My mom had called me, and I told her what had happened. As it turns out, I’ll be straying over. 

We cooked together… is this what it feels like to be married? 

His parents came back home, and his mother doesn't seem to like me all that much, considering she’s been staring into dead space and acted a little overprotective….

But that wasn't the case at all. When Luke wasn’t looking, she gave me the thumbs up and cheered me on. 

Luke also acted a lot like his father… they were both the calm and expressionless type… but he did have his mother’s cute face…. 

But after we finished the meal, Luke asked his mother to do the laundry… and I could tell that my face instantly turned red. 

If he asks his mom to do the laundry, it probably means he is the one that usually does it. 

I could feel my heart beating faster. 

Luke… you’re so considerate.

I’m falling for you all over again! 

After that, Mrs. Celia called me upstairs… 

I wanted to help Luke do the dishes… 

I-it’s not like I want to spend more time with him or anything!

… I lied. I wanted to spend more time with him! 

Mrs. Celia handed me a shopping bag. There were underwear and cute pajamas…

“... Thank you, Mrs. Celia… but aren’t the underwear… a bit lewd?” 

I was so embarrassed I could feel my face burning up. 

Hehehe~! Nene told me to get you a cute lucky pair~ in case he sees, you know~?” 

“.....” 

I could feel steam reeking out of my head as I got slightly light-headed again. 

I-If he sees me… in my…. WAIT! 

MOM! What did you tell Mrs. Celia! 

As I was flustered, Mrs. Celia came closer and hugged me. 

Kyaa~ you’re so cute, Lilly. Luke is such a lucky boy.” 

“... H-huh!? We… we’re n-not like that! Y… yet.” 

I had blurted out ‘yet’ at the end because I wanted it to be true too, you know! But I don’t even know if he sees me that way…. 

Feeling my shoulders drop, Mrs. Celia patted my head. 

“Don’t worry, you’re adorable, and I will let you in on a little secret.” 

I nodded. 

“Okay….” 

“Luke was staring at you all the time, you know? He had this lovestruck face when you weren’t looking, and I think you needn’t worry!” 

Lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck! 

Poof

I felt my legs giving up and fell on the floor, and steam leaked from my head. 

“.... Oops~ she overheated!” Mrs. Celia commented. 

And so I had official support from his parents. 

 

— Halloween special! — 

 

I was walking around in the shopping mall with Lilly since it was soon Halloween, and the whole place had gone all out decorating and preparing for the upcoming Halloween. 

Lilly and I were planning on baking together, and her mom and sister would come and have dinner with us, too, since Ms. Nene have gotten to know my Mom and they’re good friends now…. 

Looking around, I could see many couples, and the one that noticeably stood out was a good-looking pair from a nearby college. 

“Hey, Ame… trick or treat?” The guy asked. 

The girl whose name was Ame, or… it was more likely a nickname. 

Clung to his arm and fed him candy. 

“It’s ‘treat!’” She said with a bright smile.

“Then my turn Al, trick or treat?” 

As she said that, the guy seemingly ignored her.

Dude, that's not how— 

He poked her cheeks and directed her gaze to the cafe not too far from where they stood. 

“How about we go to that cafe over there? It’s cutely decorated… and of course, my answer is ‘treat.’” 

That handsome Al guy had a soft smile, and the girl was blushing and buried her face in his chest. 

From my left, I could feel Lilly pulling on my sleeve. 

She had also been looking, and as she blushed, she asked me. 

“Trick or treat?” while cutely tilting her head. 

Wait, we’re doing this too? 

“Hmm, trick?” 

Lilly puffed her cheeks and gave me candy. 

“.....” 

“Treat it is, then.” 

I gave her the candy she had handed me… this felt very strange; what was she up to—

And before I could finish thinking, Lilly kissed me on the cheek. 

… My head is spinning. She kissed me? 

Lilly blushed as she fidgeted and averted her eyes from mine. She looked around and back at me. 

“... It was a thank you for the treat.” She shyly said. 

“Thanks….” 

I was too embarrassed to face her and turned away, only to see the couple from before looking our way and giggling. 

“Lilly, trick or treat?” I asked. 

She fidgeted and played with her hair and looked at me shyly. 

“T-trick.” 

I took a deep breath and held her, our fingers intertwined. 

And I Kissed her and said. 

“Let’s go. I’ll make you say treat when we finish baking.” 

Pulling her along with me, I could feel my whole body burning up, and following behind me, Lilly whispered. 

“Okay….” 

— :::: —

6