Chapter 15: Dating, Now What? 
310 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my brain decided to overheat and fry itself, I suddenly returned to my sense… are we dating now? Like… dating dating? 

Luke… Pull yourself together! 

After a little moment of crisis, everything finally registers. Man… Lilly is too adorable…. Not only did she kiss me, but she was also super aggressive! 

“She’s also on top of you right now,” commented No.3. 

He’s actually not badmouthing me for once…. 

“Hmpf! Well, congrats!” he said.  

“Thanks….” 

No, wait? Is he broken as well? I mean, he's me, and I'm him… and I’m pretty broken right now! Wait! Don't tell me you’re me! Right… Author? 

Yeees thaat is coorreeect~” 

“No.2 stop pretending to be the Author!” 

“Tsk.” 

“HEY, DON’T ‘TSK’ ME!” 

“....Wait, I don’t have time to interact with you guys right now!” 

That’s right, I didn’t have time to speak to them right now since… Lilly is on top of me, and we just shared our first kiss! 

 Wait? What happens after that? How do you even date someone? 

“....Lilly, are we dating now?” I asked skeptically. 

“...Yes,” she replied shyly.

She lies down on my chest and rubs her head against it. 

“....” 

I'M DYING! 

What is this adorable creature!? 

Wait, calm down… 

“Your heart is beating crazy fast….” Lilly meekly says. 

“....You’re the blame for it.” 

“...I’m glad.” 

“Are you trying to kill me?” 

Hehe, my heart is beating fast too.” 

After saying so, she got up and put my hand on her chest while her face was glowing red. 

IS SHE DRUNK!? 

“....Lilly, are you pushing yourself…?” 

Her eyes were teary, and she was shaking. 

Hic, I-I’m sorry, hic… I went along with the momentum and… and now you probably think of me as a lewd girl!” 

“....I didn’t say that. I found it endearing, but you should take it slow, though….” 

Hic

“D-did you hate it…? 

“No… sorry, I didn’t feel a thing….” 

Bwaaahhaaaa!

And as I said that, more tears ran down her eyes. And she was crying her eyes out now. 

Huh? Why is she crying even more now!!!? 

I-I…I’m Soooorry for being flaaaaat!” 

HUH!! WAIT, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! 

Panicking and in a whole lot of distress from my own stupid action, I agonize over my own miserable social skills. 

I hugged her and patted her head until she calmed down. 

“Sorry, Lilly, it was a misunderstanding,” I said as I patted her head. 

Hic… really? Hic.” 

“Yeah…. I didn’t mean that you…. That you were a-aerodynamic….” 

“...........” 

“No, wait! I mean, I was too nervous to feel anything….” 

“I-I see, hehehe~.” 

“So… you don’t have to force yourself.” 

Lilly nods as she hugs me tightly. 

“Okay… to be honest, I was riding on that momentum too much, and now I feel ashamed of myself… and… I’m not ready to be touched like that… even though I was the one initiating it....” 

Pff, haha, I figured as much.” 

Lilly pouts as she headbutted my chin. 

“D-don’t laugh!” 

“Sorry… I just found it too adorable.” I said as I poked the air out of her cheeks. 

“Meanie!” 

You could say I’m being a little mean right now. But honestly, I don’t even know what it entails to date. She will be my first-ever girlfriend, and I hope this lasts….   

After all… maintaining a good relationship is hard, and both parties have to try and build it together as they communicate and learn how to compensate. 

“Lilly,” I said in a serious tone. 

“Y-yes?” she answered shyly. 

“I want to be with you for a long time to come.” 

“Huh…? I-I see… hehehe~ me too!”  

“That’s why… I want us to take it slow,” I said as gently as possible. 

“I… also want to take it slow… t-that k-kiss… I doubt I can manage it again… b-but if it's on the cheek….” 

…..She’s pushing herself. It isn’t necessarily a bad thing… but not a good thing either. 

“You don’t need to do that either, just take your time, and things should come naturally,” I said. 

“....Can I fall for you again?” Lilly shyly asks. 

“A-as many times as you wish,” I replied shyly. 

Hehehe~.” 

She giggles, and she hugs me tighter this time. I could feel our hearts beat at the same rate….

“Rather… I’m falling for you even more….” I accidentally blurt out.

“....! Kyaa~, hehehe~. Luke, I love you!” 

She said as she rubbed her head on my chest while fidgeting around. 

‘....I’m dying.’

I'll be real with you guys, I wrote this as a side thing and have absolutely no clue what I'm doing :p

6