Chapter 16: A…. Certian Dilemma….
251 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Lilly professed her love to me, things settled down as I brushed my teeth and blankly stared into the mirror. 

….She is the cutest thing in the world…. I thought. 

I need to brag to Kayle…. That’s what friends do, right? 

“Unbelievable….” No.3 Comments. 

“...What do you mean by that….” I asked. 

“Well… the author did mention that you should be a friendless loner and struggle to get a GF,” No.1 said. 

“And here you are, got both of them! What a winner! Hmpf!” 

“.....I must say, it was something unexpected from you… wait, us?” No.2 comments. 

“.....Screw you guys, really? Aren’t you supposed to be happy that I got a pretty, cute, adorable, endearing, lovely, sweet, charming, precious, gorgeous, angelic—” 

“““OKAY, YOU CAN STOP!!!!!””” the trio cried out loud. 

“.....Talking to the cats is more productive than you guys anyways!” I retorted back. 

….Well, my vocabulary was running out anyways….. 

But at this point, they stopped replying, of course… they’re all me and know when to give in…. 

Then again, how long have I been here? 

Uhh….

I’m smiling way too much… is Lilly as happy as I am…? 

— :::: — 

It’s time to sleep since it is pretty late, and tomorrow is a school day.

When does Lilly usually go to bed? Wait… where is she supposed to even sleep? I mean… I suggested she stay over….

Hmmm 

Well, I guess my room will do? I mean, I don’t have anything suspicious. There are some dumbbells, novels, a tablet, and some plushies… don’t judge me, okay…? I think they’re cute…. What more? School stuff…. 

I cleaned the whole house today too, so it should be tidy.

Well…. 

I keep it tidy anyways. 

“....How about the lotion?” No.3 teasingly asks. 

“....No.3…. No more words,” No.1 said sternly. 

“Hmm? What about it?” I asked. 

“.....No.3 and 1, it seems like that didn’t register in his head.” No.2 comments as he yawns. 

….What are these guys talking about? It’s great skin care, what about it? 

“....Should we tell him?” No.2 asks. 

Ahem, well, Luke—” 

Hey! No, tell!” No.1 yells at No.3. 

….???

What are these guys arguing abou— 

…Okay, I’ll get rid of that before Lilly sees it. I thought as I was sweating bullets. 

Hurrying to my room since she’s there right now, reading some of the novels I have…. I hope she isn’t suspicious of any— 

And as I open the door, I see Lilly asleep on my bed, hugging a plushy I named Mr. Kit…. 

Peacefully sleeping and muttering my name in her sleep as she rubs her head against the plushy and hugs it more tightly….. 

“Cute….” I said out loud without much thought. 

I should probably wake her up so that she can prepare to go to bed properly… 

…But she’s too darn adorable for me to wake up! 

What should I do? This is a dilemma…. 

‘You need to cover yourself with a blanket, or you will get a cold… you know?’ I said in a low and gentle voice. 

“Goodnight, Lilly.” I later said in the most soothing voice I could… 

Well, she wasn’t awake anyways….

I then gently covered her with a blanket and kissed her on the forehead. 

My face was burning hot since I wanted to try something couple-like… but it resulted in self-destruction, so…  I went downstairs to make myself comfortable on the couch. 

— :::: — 

….AWAWAAWWAAAA!!!! 

Luke kissed me on his own! He did it he did it he did it he did it!!!!! 

I’m so happy right now, ehehehe….! 

Well… 

I didn’t mean to pretend to be asleep… it was just that… I’d be too embarrassed to let him see my rolling around in his bed and hugging his plushies to surround myself with his scent…. 

Okay… maybe that was a little too much information…. 

But… 

Ehehehe, he gave me a goodnight kiss~

Uhh! 

Wait, that’s not it… I pretended to be asleep, and now he thinks I’m asleep! I wanted to cuddle…. But I went and made it look like I was already asleep, and… where will he sleep? Not on the couch, right? 

I can’t let him do that! 

Okay, Lilly, muster up your courage. 

You can’t let your boyfriend sleep on the couch! 

Besides… we…we’re d-d-dating! 

Awawawaaaa! Even stating that in my head, I can feel my facial expressions just melt, and I can’t control it!

But…. 

We’re a couple, so… there shouldn’t be a problem if we just sleep together! 

Okay, let’s go down and tell him! 

Go! Lilly! Go! I cheered for myself before heading down. 

This time, I will be honest! 

Thank you for reading!

Hi… it’s been a while, and the series is not dead :p

I was working on something else and, well, also got back into games. Thus… this wasn’t a priority since my other novels are, but… I forgot how fun this series is to write, thus! I will try not to go 2 weeks without an upload and not the… oh… it’s been 1 month…. Crap… 

That’s all for me, and have a good day!

6