Chapter 17: A Small Payback
277 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a few minutes since Luke kissed me to tell me good night, however… I absolutely cannot let him sleep on the couch! 

Still… I’ve been gathering my courage to tell him that I wasn’t actually asleep and that I was fine if we slept together…. 

B-But…! 

How will his parents react! 

It’s not like they know we’re dating, and two high school students sleeping together must sound suspicious to them!  

Awawawa!!!

But… I wouldn’t want him to feel uncomfortable in his own house… so! This is the only option! 

Go! Lilly, GO!

— :::: — 

However… as I walked down the stairs, I found Luke, and he was already calmly sleeping…. 

‘C-Cute…’ I utter. 

Still… how did he fall asleep so fast? 

had I known, I wouldn’t have waited this long… but… I was too much of a coward and needed time to prepare… 

Even though we’re a couple, I’m still too shy…. 

seeing his adorable sleeping face made my heart flutter, but… the way he hugged the pillow as he calmly breathed and the way his hair got stuck on his lips made me want to touch him…. 

Not being able to help it, I also lie down on the couch beside him. 

His soundly soft rhythmic breaths and adorable face. Made me want to hug him, but… staring at his sleeping face from this distance isn’t that bad…. 

AHHHHH!!!!

Lilly, why are you such a pervert describing all this in detail! 

“.....” 

“Luke… I love you,” I softly whisper into his ears. 

“...I love you too.” 

“......!” 

“....” 

WAHTYWTWA! 

Was he awake??! 

Nononono he was surely asleep moments ago. W-Was I too loud!? 

Not being able to decide if I should hide or if I should run… 

WAIT! 

Those are the same thing! 

But I didn’t want him to see my face, especially after sneakingly doing something like this! 

So…. 

my solution was to just bury my face in his chest. That way, he wouldn’t be able to see my face! 

As I buried my face in his chest and firmly hugged him. 

Listening to his heartbeat and feeling his warmth, I relaxed some, but that still didn’t help my useless self at all! 

As I bashfully hugged him, Luke spoke. 

“Lilly, you’re so bold…” he commented. 

“...I-I want to sleep together….” I replied. 

I was super embarrassed as I was excited at the same time. Still, his heart was beating fast too. 

“...Okay….” 

“.....” 

After saying okay to my request, I managed to look him in the eyes. 

His face was completely red as he avoided my gaze, but… I just felt so brave for whatever reason, especially when he gets shy. 

And just as I was about to go for a kiss. 

My eyes met with his mother…. 

Awawawawaawwwwaaaaaa! 

WHAT DO I DOOOO!? THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WE’RE DATING!

And sensing that something was amiss, Luke also turned around and froze. 

“...You two… seem quite close,” his mother commented. 

“”.....””

“W-We’re dating now… are you against it?” Luke said calmly. 

Though that’s what he wished for others to think, personally, I found it cute that he tries to act like nothing happens when he’s clearly nervous….

Ah…. Ahhh! What am I thinking about in such a situation!? 

Have I finally gone mad!? 

No, Lilly, I think we’re dating, and his mother caught us hugging while lying down. There is nothing suspicious about it at all! We’re just cuddling! 

“I see… hic. Uwaaa! Luke has grown so much that he even flirts with his girlfriend in front of his mother!” 

I… I was expecting to be scolded, but it seems like she just ran away while denying the fact that Luke has grown…. 

Still… I feel rather thankful… otherwise, I would’ve lost control and done something to him again…. 

I-I don’t want him to think I’m a lewd girl after all….

“A… Anyways, did you just try to kiss me, Lilly?” 

“.....” 

AHHHHH, HE TOTALLY CAUGHT ON! 

WHY AREN’t YOU BEING DENSE! 

“...Yes,” I meekly responded. 

“...I see….” 

I knew it… he thought I moved too fast… even though I was the one that said things were going too fast…. 

I’m so ashamed….

However… as I was in deep thought. 

I felt a soft sensation on my lips. 

It was only for a brief moment, as it also made a soft *chu* sound. 

My face was heating up as I stared at him in bewilderment. 

“...A small payback,” Luke said as he shyly scratched his head while avoiding my gaze. 

“.........” 

……

….

“Huh, Lilly…? She fainted….” 

 

5