Chapter 18: No! Not Yet!
187 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…So, it turns out I accidentally overloaded Lilly, and she fainted… how funny isn’t that? 

Ugh… No.0, you’re cruel….” No.1 suddenly said. 

“Yup, I agree with No.1 this time,” No.3 said. 

Oh, c’mon, you guys!? When did the two of you become friends!?” I cried, of course, in my mind…. 

I scratched my head in frustration, but… well, I think I was sort of cruel to her, pretending to be asleep, but then again…. 

She did too…

“Well, she did it because she’d think it’d be embarrassing for you to find her in that stat, lol…?” No.2 said. 

…this snarky bastard! 

Well, to be honest, it wasn’t that I wanted to, you know? 

Okay, I totally wanted some payback!

Still… I didn’t know that Lilly wanted to sleep together. I-I mean… it’s rather embarrassing… to say the least. But then again, I thought I was rushing things… thinking she’d hate me. That’s… that’s why I let her sleep on my comfortable memory foam mattress and cushions, y’know? 

And staring at the cool sleeping beauty beside me, I gently touched her hair…. 

It’s soft and silky. She’s honestly too good for someone like me. I mean… is she really okay with a guy that’s mistaken as a girl 20% of the time? 

Don’t you mean 50%?” No.3 remarked. 

…..

…I’ll ignore that. 

Still, she makes my heart flutter, and I didn’t have a clue she’d be this cute. Okay… I knew she was cute from all my teasing during school. But this adorable? I fell in love! 

“Lilly, wake up,” I whispered into her ears. 

Nnn, mmm, haa… Luke~…” 

……

Isn’t… isn’t that strangely sensual…? Okay… let’s not whisper into her ears… I… never mind. 

Feeling that my face had gotten a lot hotter after hearing her… cute… moans…? I try not to think about it too much. Getting off the couch, I lifted her in my arms. 

…she’s light. Is she eating properly? Or… well, she’s a girl, I suppose. 

And as I was making my way into the hall, I stumbled upon Mom. She was peeking through the door, but so was my Dad. 

“...What are you doing?” I calmly asked while prying into their eyes. 

Both of them kinda ignored me and stared at each other, whispering, “Dear… L-Luke is… is taking a girl into his room!” 

…Mom, if you call that a whisper, then… are you always whispering? 

Dad and I made eye contact. I mean… I’m blatantly staring at them—he gave me a thumbs up and made a square thingi with his fingers and… a circle in the middle… and… another thumbs up….

DAAAD! I know… but we’re NOT doing IT… yet…. 

Feeling all sorts of emotions, I shook my head due to my embarrassing parents and headed upstairs. 

— :::: — 

Awawawaw! 

I-I pretended to be asleep again! Well… I did faint for a short while, but… he then whispered into my ears! Like…! A-and I uttered something very strange as well! 

Ahhh, I want to dig a hole and never climb back up! 

Why did I make such strange sounds? L-like… it’s too lewd! Too lewd! What will Luke think!? He’s a reserved boy!? What if he’s turned off by it!?

Wait!? I’m a reserved girl as well!? What am I doing!??!?

And as I was panicking, still Luke suddenly lifted me up. 

Huh…? 

I-in his arms!? 

He’s carrying me in his arms! I’m blessed, ehehe~

—wait, that’s not it! I have to pretend to not be asleep anymore. 

But… but I want him to carry me, so… maybe… just maybe until we arrive at his room? 

But… this feels comfortable… 

I…

I’m starting to feel drowsy… 

Ehehehe~ being in his arms… Luke…. I love you…

— :::: —

As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar ceiling—right… I’m in Luke’s room…. Huh? 

…..

Don’t tell me I fell asleep in his arms!?

As I was turning and fidgeting, I came to realise…. 

I was alone…. 

“But… he promised….” I uttered as I felt like crying. 

He’d promise we’d sleep together, I… I wanted to say good morning next to him as we woke up… 

Luke, you idiot! You promised!  

Suddenly, I heard the door open—it was Luke… 

“Luke!” I cried while puffing my cheeks, displaying my dissatisfaction. “You promised!” 

But as mad as I was, I felt sad… am I that unattractive!? And… why are you looking away!? Luke….

He was covering his face for some reason as well, uttering, “So… umm.

So umm, what!? 

Your… buttons… Lilly.” Luka said, still peering through the gaps of his fingers. 

…Buttons? 

Looking down, I could see… my pyjamas were loose and… the sexy frilled underwear that Miss Celia gave me was in full view!? 

My face heated up, and the embarrassment… I… I can’t take iiiiit!!

Kaya~” I screamed and panicked. “L-Luke! D-don't look!” 

“...I try not to…” he replied. 

B-but you’re still peeking, though!” I flusteredly retort. 

Well….” 

But… it made me happy that he wanted to look… it’s just that…. 

Noooooo! Not with these on!” 

They’re too mature for me! 

welp... here I am... again!

4