2. Bred?
3.7k 5 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: sex

"Holy fuck is that you?" Trish gasped as she practically leapt off the sofa to stand in front of me. "Are you ok?"

I blinked as I stared up at her. Something definitely seemed off but I wasn't sure yet what was going on. I glanced around the room, everything looked normal but at the same time something wasn't quite right. Like things seemed somehow bigger than normal, which was strange and didn't make any sense to me.

My best friend was still staring down at me with wide eyes, and when I looked up at her again I noticed she seemed a lot taller than I remembered. We were the same height and even though I was on the sofa she shouldn't have been that much taller than me.

Then it finally hit me, it wasn't everything else that was off. It was me. I'd changed.

I looked down at myself and my brain nearly glitched out when the first thing I saw was the big pink udder resting on the sofa between my splayed-out hind legs. My fore-legs were supporting my upper body, with my little hoofs resting on the edge of the sofa. My long thin tail lay on the cushion to my right, and the tufted black end swayed back and forth slowly.

By that point my eyes were as wide as Trish's and my heart was racing as I continued to take in as much of my new body as I could from this angle. My coat was the same black and white holstein pattern as the plushy, and I assumed the rest of me looked like the plushie too.

One thing that didn't make sense was how I was even sitting on the sofa without breaking the thing. A real dairy cow is huge and would have taken up half the space in Trish's little living-room, but I seemed to be small enough to fit on a single cushion of her sofa. Then it hit me, the plushy was more like a cute little cartoon cow. Which meant I was probably a cute little cartoon cow.

For a moment I wondered what happened to my clothes, before I realized I was sitting on them. I finally shifted and got up on all four feet, then carefully stepped down off the sofa. It was hard to gauge my size, but I figured I was about on par with a medium to large dog. Standing comfortably my head was above the coffee table, and when I took a few steps towards Trish I figured my shoulders were about level with her knees.

Walking on four hoofed feet came naturally to me, but at the same time the sensation was incredibly peculiar. Even more mind-meltingly weird was the feeling of my heavy udder swaying back and forth beneath me. My brain glitched again when the thought crossed my mind that maybe I really did need to be milked.

"Seriously please say something?" Trish asked. "Are you ok? Is that still you?"

I'd got so caught-up in figuring out my new body I almost forgot she was there, and obviously in a bit of a panic. I looked up at her and tried to tell her I was ok, but my words came out as a bunch of moo noises.

My best friend shook her head, "I can't understand you? Fuck! What do we do? How do we fix this?"

I hadn't even thought about that yet either, but I mooed in agreement when I realized she had a point. I probably couldn't stay like this. Like I definitely wouldn't be able to finish my college program if I couldn't talk and didn't have hands. And for that matter I'd need someone to feed me and look after me and stuff, and I doubted very much Trish would want to look after a dog-sized cow.

"The plushie!" she suddenly exclaimed. "That has to be what did this! Maybe it can change you back?"

"Moo," I mooed, as I started looking around for it.

It wasn't hard to find, it was on the floor next to the sofa where I'd been sitting. It probably dropped down there when I changed, since my cute little hoofs couldn't hold it. I moved closer and nudged it a few times with one of my hoofs, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Then Trish suggested, "Try mooing? You mooed right before it changed you."

I nodded again, then with my right hoof lightly touching the plushie I asked, "Moo?"

After waiting a second I looked up at my best friend and asked, "So did it ~"

She was staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed, and my own eyes almost bulged out of my head as I cut myself off. I could talk, but my voice was high-pitched. I actually sounded cuter and more girly than Trish did.

I looked down at myself and found I was back to being a human, sitting crosslegged and naked on the floor next to the sofa. But I definitely wasn't the same human I'd been five minutes ago. The first time the plushie changed me I was left staring at my udder, this time I found myself staring at an enormous pair of boobs.

My boobs.

The concept nearly made my brain reset.

"Are you ok?" Trish asked once more. "Please talk to me?"

I continued staring down at myself as I gulped then tried again, "I'm ok, just maybe freaking out a little?"

"Just a little!?" she half laughed, half yelled. "You turned into a fucking cow, now you're a cowgirl!"

My attention was still mostly on my new body, and I held my hands out then slowly turned them around as I took in the small delicate features. I uncrossed my legs and stared down at my cute little feet, shapely legs, and thick thighs. My hips were wide, and I could tell just from feel that my ass was thick and padded.

Finally I focused on the next brain-melting concept as my eyes locked on the space between my legs, where I normally found my typical boring penis and testes. What I saw in their place was a smooth little mound, and below that I found the glistening pink folds of a vulva.

My vulva.

No mistaking it, no denying it. I was a girl. And I was starting to suspect that the new sensation tingling in my heart was happiness.

"Wait," I gasped as something Trish said finally clicked. "Did you say cowgirl?"

As if on cue something flicked back and forth behind me, and I twisted around to get a look at my tail. It was the same as before, thin and coated in white fur, with a black tuft at the end. Then I reached up and tentatively felt my head. Sure enough there were two short stubby horns, while a pair of large floppy cow ears stuck out to either side.

I finally scrambled to my feet, then turned around towards Trish. I looked up at her and gasped, "Holy shit I'm a cowgirl?!"

She was still staring wide-eyed at me as she nodded slowly, "Yeah. A small cute cowgirl. And uh, you're really fucking hot, you know?"

My cheeks were instantly on fire as I blushed and grinned at the same time, but a second later I noticed something else she just said.

"I'm small?" I asked. Then it hit me, and I wobbled slightly as a wave of vertigo passed over me.

For the past few years I'd been five centimetres taller than her, we stood almost eye-to-eye. Except now she was taller. A lot taller. Or rather, she hadn't changed so I had to be shorter. I felt that joyful flutter in my heart again. I was a short cowgirl with thick thighs and wide hips and a big rounded butt and massive boobs.

"You're really not freaking out about this," Trish commented. "In fact you're actually smiling. Are you ok with this?"

I gulped again, then bit my lower lip as I tried to think about it objectively. I tried to think about college, about clothes, about ways this could cause me all kinds of problems. But whatever I tried to think about, all my brain could really process was the realization that I was a girl.

"I'm still a little freaked out," I finally admitted as I looked up at my best friend. "But I'm definitely happy. And I admit, being a little cartoon cow wasn't that bad either, but this is a lot better. That plushie turned me into a girl and I really, really like it."

Trish stared at me for another couple seconds before she finally laughed, "I'm glad you're taking all this ok cutie, but I don't think the plushie turned you into a girl. I'm pretty sure you've always been a girl. I've been trying to help you hatch for the last two years but your shell's so dense it's gotta be made of neutronium or something."

My brain temporarily glitched again. My best friend called me 'cutie' and that did very nice things to my heart, and I liked it. In fact it was so nice I just stood there grinning happily for a few seconds, until she reached up and flicked one of my long fuzzy ears.

"Ah!" I gasped in surprise. Apparently my ears were sensitive, and a little ticklish. Then I frowned, "Wait what do you mean I was always a girl? And what about hatching?"

Trish looked me up and down then said, "Let's worry about that later. Tell me, have you ever thought of a name you'd pick if you were a girl?"

"Blossom," I replied immediately. "If I was a girl I'd want to be called Blossom."

She grinned, "Well I've got good news for you. You're a girl, so I'm going to start calling you Blossom. Ok cutie?"

"Ok," I replied automatically.

I felt that happy flutter in my chest again and I was probably grinning ear to ear. And I remembered Trish telling me once how good it felt when people started calling her by her real name. Or referring to her as a girl, or using she/her pronouns. And she was right, it felt amazing.

"Hey c'mon," she said as she grabbed my hand. "You have to see a mirror, you need to know how adorable you look."

My smile only got wider as she pulled me into the bathroom with her. She turned on the light and we stood side by side staring at the big mirror over the sink. Next to me was my best friend Trish, she looked as beautiful and amazing as always. And beside her in the mirror stood a short, cute, sexy cowgirl.

The cowgirl had a pretty rounded face, large expressive brown eyes, an adorable little nose, and wide full pink lips. She had a massive smile on her face, showing off perfect white teeth and I could practically see a sparkle of joy in her eyes. Her black hair hung down to just above her shoulders in large loose curls. Two adorable little nubby horns were just visible poking out from the hair, while her long ears stuck out more obviously. They were coated in fine soft black and white fur, but it sort of fit in with her hair.

It was slowly sinking in that the cute attractive face I was staring at in the mirror belonged to me. That was my face, and I was the cutie and there was another wave of happy feelings through my body.

My body... I looked myself up and down as I took in my naked figure.

The two most obvious features were my stature and my boobs. I had to be about twenty-five centimetres shorter than Trish, I figured one-forty-five to one-fifty centimetres tops. What I lacked in height I more than made up for in bust. My boobs were huge, and I kind of forgot my best friend was standing there watching as I tentatively tried to cup them with my small delicate hands.

They were warm, soft, sensitive, and heavy. My hands sank slightly into the soft pillowy flesh and my eyes widened as I felt the heft of them. Meanwhile my large pink nipples were quickly tightening until they stood out fully erect. Then I noticed a tingling sensation between my legs and shifted my stance slightly as I focused on what was happening down there. My cheeks coloured as I realized how wet I was.

"Uh..."

The sound of Trish's voice suddenly reminded me she was there watching, and I let out a tiny little squeak of embarrassment. My cheeks were bright red as I looked at her reflection in the mirror and apologized, "Sorry! I got carried away!"

My best friend's face was just as flushed as she shook her head, "Uh... No worries Blossom. Seriously. I'm not complaining here."

That's when I realized how much more prominent her bulge had become, and I found myself staring at it in the mirror. The front of her tight jeans looked that much tighter, and I felt another new sensation deep inside me.

I gulped, then licked my lips. And someone with a cute girly voice that sounded a lot like mine asked, "You said something earlier about being milked and bred... Was that an offer?"

Trish's eyes widened as she stared back at me. Then she nodded, "It is now."

"Good," I felt my smile getting even wider.

She managed to shed all her clothes in the ten seconds it took us to get from the bathroom to her bedroom, and I finally got my first look at the girl I'd been in love with for the last five years. And she was everything I ever dreamed of.

Tall, slim, sexy, confident. Her chest was the perfect size for her, just a bit more than a handful on each side and tipped with cute pink nipples that were currently standing out hard and stiff. Her waist was narrow, but she had just a little bit of a belly on her which was perfect. Her hips were perfectly proportioned and her behind had just the right amount of jiggle. Her legs were long and lithe and graceful, her thighs smooth and sleek but with that layer of sensual muscle just under the skin.

And in between those beautiful perfect legs stood her hard gorgeous girlcock. It was less than fifteen centimetres long and not terribly thick, but like the rest of her it was perfect. Even her balls looked kind of small and ladylike.

For the next few seconds I just stood there and stared, taking in her beautiful body while my heart skipped and danced in my chest. Meanwhile my nipples felt like they could cut diamond, while my pussy tingled and I felt my lust start dripping down my inner thigh.

"So," Trish's voice pulled my attention up till I had my neck arched so I could look her in the eyes. "What do you want to try first, Blossom? Do you want to be milked? Or do you want to be bred?"

I gulped once more, "Um... Whatever you like works for me."

That put a smile on her face, "Good girl."

Her words sent another flutter through my body, that settled in my boobs and between my legs.

As I looked up at her Trish's hands gently rested on my shoulders. Then she crouched down and I closed my eyes as her lips touched mine. It was my very first kiss and it was with my best friend, the girl of my dreams, and I was a girl too and my brain nearly glitched once more.

Her lips tasted faintly of cherries, but that was due to the fruity vodka cooler she'd had a few sips of way back when. And my awareness of that only lasted a second or two before her tongue pushed its way past my lips and into my mouth.

Trish's grip on my shoulders slowly became more intense as our kiss grew more and more passionate. Her body pressed against mine and the feel of her warm soft skin on my large full breasts and rock-hard nipples sent another flutter of incredible new feelings through me.

I had no words anymore, and very few thoughts. I was a bundle of emotions and physical sensations. The only words were occasional and they were from her, as she guided me or asked permission. All my responses came as either nodds or little moans, and she directed me backwards till the bed bumped against the backs of my legs.

Then her hands shifted from my shoulders to under my arms, and she lifted me bodily off my feet then let me tumble backwards across her bed. Next thing I knew she was crouched above me, kissing me again while her hands roamed over my huge breasts. She gently kneaded them which sent happy shivers through me. Then her fingers brushed against my large, rock-hard nipples. That was more like lightning bolts, arcing up and down my spine to light up my brain while my pussy practically leaked in anticipation.

She shifted downwards, breaking off our kiss for now. A moment later I felt her tongue run across then circle around my right nipple and a strong shudder ran through my body. My brain really did glitch out for a moment, and I was left breathing hard as I wondered, did I really just come from that?

That was about all the time I had for rational thought though, as her lips wrapped around my nipple and she sucked while her tongue flicked across the tip. Meanwhile her right hand was at my left boob, gently pinching and tugging my other nipple. Then the fingers of her left hand ran across my glistening labia and another, stronger shudder passed through my body.

I let out a long needy moan that shifted into a moo noise, which only encouraged her. I felt those fingers between my legs again, and this time instead of just stroking along the outside they slipped within. Another, stronger jolt shot up my spine and lit up my brain as she nudged my clit.

A louder cry of pleasure escaped my lips, and Trish raised her head up. My nipple slipped free from between her lips with an audible 'pop' sound, the large hard pink nub was glistening with her saliva.

She shifted over and licked my left nipple which made me squirm. She grinned, "What do you think Blossom? Are you ready to be bred?"

"Mmhmm," I moaned. "Goddess yes!"

Trish's smile grew wider as she shifted onto her knees, then with a few quick words and some gentle guidance she helped reposition me so I was kneeling on all fours in front of her. My huge heavy tits hung down far enough that my long rock-hard nipples were almost rubbing the duvet below me. I stared down at them with wide eyes and a wider smile, while my best friend's hands settled on my hips.

"Fuck I've always wanted to do it like this," she almost growled. "I'll try and be gentle... At first."

A moment later I felt the tip of her girlcock press against my soaking wet pussy. I let out a needy little whimper as my body reflexively pushed back, wanting more.

True to her word Trish took it slowly at first. The sensation was like nothing I'd ever experienced, or even imagined. There was a little discomfort as she pushed deeper inside me, but that was lost in an ocean of lust and need. Much too soon I felt her thighs against my ass and I knew I had all of her in me. I wanted more though, and I thrust backwards in an effort to get her even deeper inside me.

"Fuck," she groaned. And at that point any thought of being gentle or taking it slow went out the window.

Her hands squeezed my hips as she held on tight and slid back almost all the way out. Then before I had a chance to register how empty I felt she thrust her length right back in again, and my brain lit up like fireworks as I moaned "Oh goddess yes!"

We went at it like rutting animals, and I was in heaven. I lost track of time, forgot my own name, maybe even forgot to breath now and then. It was like all the hottest raunchiest stories I'd ever read, all my secret fantasies and dreams, and I loved every second of it. I bent my elbows enough to bring my boobs in contact with the duvet so I could let my hard sensitive nipples rub against the soft fabric while my best friend used my body for her enjoyment.

After yet another mind-blowing orgasm together she cooed in my ear, "One last thing I want to try cutie."

We shifted around again, and I found myself kneeling on the edge of bed while she stood in front of me. Her girlcock was hovering at about half mast as she looked down at me and ran a hand through my hair. Her fingers teased around my little horns, then scratched along my left ear as she asked "What do you think Blossom? Wanna taste it?"

I managed a single nodd of my head as I licked my lips. Then she moved closer as I opened up and accepted her beautiful girldick in my mouth. My lips closed around it and my tongue pressed up along the underside, giving me my first taste of her. And it was beautiful. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was actually tasting both of us, and I couldn't really tell which was which. I didn't care though. I was happy, horny, and doing things with Trish I'd dreamed about for years but never believed would actually happen.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

She had both hands on my head now, one was stroking my hair and playing with my ears and horns while the other was planted firmly at the back of my head. At the same time I felt her shaft quickly grow fully erect again in my mouth.

I couldn't get all of it in without gagging so I did what I could. My lips and tongue played around with the tip while my right hand stroked the base and caressed her small delicate balls. Meanwhile my left hand pushed its way past my huge boobs and in between my legs.

Soon she was moaning while I was moan-mooing, and it didn't take much longer for the pair of us to hit one more orgasm together. I felt the shudder rumble through my body like a tidal wave when I came, and a moment later Trish's muscles tensed and trembled while her girlcock twitched and deposited a little splash of her juices in my mouth.

And with that, we were both done. I slumped back onto the bed and she practically collapsed alongside me, and the two of us quickly drifted off together, a tangled mess of limbs, sweat, smiles, and various bodily fluids.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already finished this story and are onto the next one, and you could be too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

116