5. The Reunion and The Gamble
201 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I will tell you how the meeting went with my cousin.

I approached her while she was thinking and whispered to her in my normal voice, "Long time no see Tsunade-Chan."

She recognised the voice immediately and shouted, " That's Nee-san for you! You little brat!" and attempted to bonk me on my head.

I swiftly dodged it and seeing that we were getting too much attention, I proposed the player who just won the money to play again.

" Hello Mr. I know that angry gorilla over there. Just so you know I am much more richer than her. What do you say we play a game?" saying that I put a stack of 100,000 ryo bills on the table.

"Who the hell is a gorilla you idiot!?" She yelled while trying to hit me again, I dodged smoothly and told her in a minimal voice, " I am trying to get you out of here, of course if you don't like it, you can pay the million and cry later. See you then."

Her face changed immediately from a warmonger to a warm neighbourly sister,"I knew Osamu is the best. Go on and play, you have my full support." and she started cheering.

Meanwhile the guy was looking at the stack of money and said while wiping his drool, "Yes, yes, why won't I play? As a responsible adult, I would ofcourse play." It looked like his eyes would turn into πŸ’² anytime soon.

I suggested the game, " We will keep a dice 🎲 in a box and the judge will shake it, we have to guess if the number is even or odd. We both will write it in a slip and let the judge check. If it's a tie then we will continue otherwise if you guess correctly it's your win. What do you say?"

He thought πŸ’­ for a second and came to a conclusion that his luck maybe bad but my luck should be worse seeing that I was close to the Legendary Sucker." Perfectly fine with me."

He wanted to test the waters and put 100,000 in for the first game.

And obviously........ he won. He smiled and said, " Should we continue boy?"Β 

Tsunade saw this and wrinkled her brows.

I frowned a bit and spoke," I felt my luck was good today. Nevermind, it was just a fluke, you won't win the next time!"

I put 500,000 on the table this time. The dice rolled in the box. I guessed even this time and my opponent guessed odd.

Unsprisingly....... the number was 5. My opponent won again. By this time, his face was glowing like the sun. He won 1 million from Tsunade before and now, 600,000 from me.

By this time, a lot of people have gathered around the table and were looking at the guy with envy. They were all thinking the same thing, "Lucky bastard, how I wish I could win like that!"

I looked even more frustrated, "This is ridiculous!! They must be cheating!"

"Now, now, young master, there is no cheating involved, I declared the result in front of you, you have also seen the dice." The judge said.

Tsunade's face looked even more ugly.

I let out a roar in frustration," Arghh... I could feel it.... the luck...Lady Luck is coming towards me! Let's play again. This time I will go with all my savings. 10 Million Ryo! Wanna bet that much? Huh? I thought that much, poor guys.."

I slapped his face with a wad of money.Money

As I was about to continue my rambling, the group of people around us supported my opponent.

"Don't look down us, you rich bastard!"

"Yes! We will protect the honour of our brother here, we will put our money as well."

"Yes, we are righteous people after all. We should help the needy!"

Saying this everyone put their money on the table. While the words they spoke were righteous, their eyes too seemed like they would change to πŸ’²in any second now.

Eyes of money

The judge began to roll the dice. This time tho, my group of opponents came to a unanimous decision to write odd after one of them saw me writing even. At this point they all thought that my luck was even darker than Tsunade, maybe the Legendary Sucker title will belong to someone else from today πŸ€”

The judge opened the box and the dice showed....

"6!!"

I immediately swiped all the money into a seal and disappeared in less than a blink of an eye.

The only thing that could be heard is the echo, " Ultra Super Special Secret Kinjutsu : N I G E R U N D A Y O! T S U N A CHAN!"

One second passed

Two seconds passed

Three seconds....

At this point someone started laughing hysterically. Someone started screaming.

Some of them even put Light's laugh to shame!

One of the more sober ones glared towards Tsunade. Even Uchihas would not glare that much with their sharingan open. The only thing left for these guys was to open mangekyou with bleeding eyes lol πŸ˜‚

Tsunade sweat dropped and disappeared even faster than future Minato, all this using body flicker.

All went according to K E I K A K U! Keikaku

Just how could those guys even win if I don't let them while I have my upgraded Mind's Eye, ridiculous right?

3