Chapter 10 Training a bitch
214 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ying Zheng wanted to have some BDSM sex with her. Tying people up is fun! But how do you tie someone up? How do you tie up your girlfriend or other activity partners? 

Those were some of the questions he had to ask himself but he already had this planned out.

Some of the best rope for bondage is thick cotton, as it doesn't slide or move around too much once you tie it off. That kind of rope is expensive though

he had to keep the rope loose enough that he can work two fingers between the rope and his activity partner's skin. The goal is to restrain, not to cut off circulation. If the rope might get wet (it's really hot and they are both sweating and using cotton rope, for example)

"Hey! hold your wrists out with about two fists of space between them."

Biao Zi held out her wrists just as Ying Zheng asked.

Ying Zheng lay the rope over her wrists so the middle of the rope is roughly between her hands. he wrapped each end around twice, for a total of five wraps

Ying Zheng then crossed the ropes beneath the handcuffs-to-be. Then he brought them up and around on the opposite sides from where he started

he then wrapped each end of the rope around, moving towards Biao Zi's wrists. He stopped winding when you still had a small gap between the wrapped rope and her skin. He ended up with an equal number of wraps on each side of the first crossed ropes.

He lifted the last loop on the left side and tucked the end of the rope through the resulting circle from inside to out. He repeated on the other side to tie everything off. He pulled on both ends of the rope to make it secure.

He decided to tuck the remaining ends into a wrap since the rope was a bit short.

...

A few moments later.

He paused and was again struck by how incredibly beautiful she was... the restraints and mask did nothing to hide it and in fact, seemed to enhance her soft femininity. Her body was what people meant when they said "womanly"... curvy and luscious. Her full, round breasts rose and fell with her deep, regular breaths, and her soft lips were slightly parted.

Ying Zheng sits down on the side of the bed at lets his fingers explore her smooth skin ever so lightly, Her nipples stiffened under his gentle touch and grew longer, the bumps around them standing up sharply. Around her side, up under her smooth-shaven armpit... he found a tiny mole there and wondered how many other people knew that was there... then continued down, his fingers dipping into the deep hole of her navel.

He slips his middle finger between her outer lips and presses it against her clit... her body jerked in response and she started to regain consciousness... he continues to stroke it firmly as she quickened her breaths turning into moans until he sees her stomach tense and the muscles in her thighs start to jump. Then he stops and slaps the inside of her near thigh.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, bitch?" Ying Zheng asked, and stepped up behind her.

"Yes, Mr. Ying." She replied. "I have had anal sex before."

"Master!" he shouted and brought his right hand down onto her right ass cheek so hard it left a mark. She yelped in pain and his cock twitched with excitement. The next slap was even harder to the same red-marked area, and she tried to stand. He forced her back down by pushing in the middle of her back.

"Down, bitch." He hissed and slapped her again. "What do you fucking call me?" He demanded and gave her left cheek a backhander before bringing another stinging blow down onto her right cheek again. The welt would remain for some time at this rate.

"I am your fucking master, fuck-whore and you will obey me and call me master or I will take every inch of skin off your butt before I tear it open with my fucking cock and then my whole fucking fist. Have you ever had a whole fucking fist inside you, bitch?" As he spoke, he continued to slap at her ass with his right hand, repeatedly going from her left cheek then to the right as hard as he could whilst pinning her down with his left hand.

"No, master." She sobbed. "I have never been fisted. Please stop hurting me, master. Please!" She begged. He slapped her one last time and then stopped his assault. The red welts on her ass would now certainly remain for some time, he thought. he did not care. There was some sadistic part of me that enjoyed the thought of others seeing what he had done to her

"Now, one last time, Bitch. If I ask you a question, or you speak to me for whatever reason when we are alone, you will not fucking call me Ying Zheng or by my name. You will call me master. Do you finally understand or do I need to use my belt on you?" His tone was very threatening and the mention of his leather belt made her flinch.

"Please don't use your belt, master. I mean yes, master, I understand. Please don't hurt me. And yes, I have been fucked in the ass before. Several times, in fact, master. Do you want to fuck me in the ass master?" She asked, and something in her voice suggested she would very much like him to fuck her in the ass.

"Spread your ass-cheeks, fuck-whore." he demanded and released the pressure on her back.

"Yes, master." She whispered and reached back with both hands to spread her ass open again. He immediately saw that her pussy was now wet and glistening with her juice. The beating had turned her on.

"You dirty fucking filthy fuck-bitch." He whispered as he stooped to his trousers to pull his belt free. She heard the sound of the leather slipping through the material and a small click of his buckle and she flinched.

"Please don't, master. Please, please don't whip me. It will leave marks and my husband will…"

"Shut the fuck up. You are just my slave now and you will only return to your husband if you do what I say." He shouted and instead of whipping his belt onto her ass, as she probably expected him to do, he lashed at her right thigh, the leather lapping round her upper leg and making a cracking sound. It clearly hurt a lot, and she cried in pain.

"Ahhh! Please, please, please. Stop!" She bleated, and again he screamed at her to shut up.

**********

Do you think that the sexual relief chapters are good or should I limit them?

And if you have reached this point of the story thank you for supporting me. I truly appreciate it very much.

Your gift is the motivation for my creation. Give me more motivation!

Creation is hard, cheer me up! VOTE for me!

Like it? Add to library!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

2