Chapter 14 That’s A Girl 3(Final)
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my fucking God." She whispered, and her mouth quickly found his cock in order to engulf it. She even pushed it down into her own throat. he continued.

"Beg him for his understanding, for his tolerance, and for his continued love despite your dark side. Then get on your knees and suck his cock as fucking well as you are sucking mine now because believe me after you have said all the things I just told you to say, he will have a fucking hard-on the size of the bloody Mount Tai. Suck the spunk out of his balls then cry and tell him you went too far today. Then show him the bruises."

"But, but." Biao Zi stuttered.

"Trust me." Ying Zheng said. "A man will forgive anything when his cock is inside a woman's face. You can literally blow him into accepting whatever you want."

"He begs me." Biao Zi suddenly admitted. "He begs me to suck him off. He loves it, so in that sense you are right. I guess I use it as a weapon quite a lot, too. I mean, usually, I just tell him what to do and he does it, but I love seeing him go weak and turn to mush if he thinks his birthday has come early. He's like a puppy wagging its tail when I tell him I'm going to suck his cock. That and if I let him in my butt. He's just so fucking gentle about it. He does not ass-fuck me; he makes love to my butt as he puts it."

"See." Ying Zheng smirked down at her. "I told you I had an option for you."

"You said an option that would be good for my husband, for me but also for you." She said glancing up at me, Ying Zheng's cock still in her hand and a querying look on her face.

"Ah, yes." Ying Zheng laughed down at her as he encouraged her to return his glans to her mouth by pushing gently on her head. She opened without hesitation and let his cock slip into her warm face.

"That's the cool part." he continued. "You see, once you have confessed your dirty need for domination, something he can never give you, and once you have sucked his soul out through his cock and shown him that damage I did to you, you hit him with the next part of the plan." Ying Zheng said, and again she popped his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him puzzled.

"The next part of the plan?" She asked, yet Ying Zheng sensed she knew where he was going with this.

"Yes." Ying Zheng smiled and pushed her face back onto my cock, "Keep sucking, suck-bitch, and I will fill you in." Ying Zheng laughed at his own bad joke and even Biao Zi giggled as his cock entered her mouth once more.

"You tell him you want to do it with me again." Ying Zheng stated and she actually coughed in surprise. Ying Zheng guessed she did not know where he was going with this, after all. "Not only that you want me to rape all your holes again, and whip you, and to strangle you, but that you want him to be there. Tell him you want him to watch me abusing your body." As Ying Zheng said this, Biao Zi tried to pop his cock out of her mouth again in order to speak, to protest what Ying Zheng was saying, but Ying Zheng held her head in place and began a slow but shallow fucking motion, getting ready to come again.

"Keep sucking, bitch." Ying Zheng commanded and went on to explain his plan. "Sure, he will balk at first and protest. But then you tell him you need it, that the idea of having his cock in your throat whilst I fuck you in the ass makes you so damn hot that you now want to suck him off again despite still having the taste of his spunk fresh in your mouth; say exactly that to him. Lick your lips, and say come on honey, give me some more cream to eat; but then ask him if instead, he would prefer to butt-fuck you. Then giggle at him and say how about you butt-fuck me baby, and then I'll suck your cock again. You know, get it nice and clean after it has been in my dirty ass. I promise you Biao Zi, at this point, he will agree to anything." A mumble of what sounded like approval came from Biao Zi's throat, where Ying Zheng now pushed his swollen cock.

"Now swallow bitch." Ying Zheng groaned and sent what little sperm his balls could muster into Biao Zi's throat and mouth, noticing that as he had been explaining how to deal with her husband, she had started strumming her pussy with her left hand.

"You dirty fucking cunt." Ying Zheng laughed as he drained his seed into her eager mouth. "You can also explain to your husband that you yearn to be double penetrated," he added and felt her flinch at the thought of it. "Tell him that he and I will be doing you in both holes at the same time, fuck-whore, and tell him just how much that excites you." Ying Zheng slipped his cock from her mouth and wiped the last drop of spunk over her lips. "Good little sperm-eating whore." Ying Zheng whispered and grabbed his trousers from the floor. It was time for her to go. "Oh, and do it tonight. Let me know tomorrow what he said," he added.

"Yes, daddy." She whispered, her pretty face smiling up at him as he pulled on his trousers. "Pity that I still did not need to piss. Oh well, next time." Ying Zheng murmured to himself.

Biao Zi left the military camp to head back home to her husband Wu Gui and her daughter Wu Li with a big, big smile on her face. 

Ying Zheng had just fucked a beautiful married woman in all her holes. 

but that was not the important part the reason why she and the other barbarian girls were here was not because they were barbarians in fact Ying Zheng had kidnapped them because they were all important strategic pieces of his plan.

***

End of chapter

This is the end of the sex relief chapters for now.

Creation is hard, cheer me up! VOTE for me!

Like it ? Add to library!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

1