Chapter 17 Meeting
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ying Zheng felt like he had to piss so he slowly went back to Biao Zi's cold dead body and urinated on her body then sighed in pleasure "Gaaah! even in death you still please." 

After finishing Ying Zheng slowly tidied up his clothes and left briskly balk to the direction of the camp after all he does not know who might find him or what troubles might come searching for him. A long night comes with unexpected surprises at every turn.

Ying Zheng smiled at the sky and felt like an ant but an ant he was "Sigh haha some nights are made for torture or reflection or the savoring of loneliness. For me, it would be torture then reflection and finishing with the savoring of loneliness. how exciting."

without knowing it Ying Zheng had already reached near his military camp so he quickly got passed the soldiers on night duty since none of them took their jobs seriously and watched carefully every second but even if they could do that Ying Zheng had a ninety percent chance of getting past them. In no time he was already in his tent and removed his outer clothes then his armor and slept in his normal clothes since he wore his outer clothes just as a disguise.

As the night got dark got darker Ying Zheng let his worries fade sleeping peacefully knowing that he had done everything he could do for today.

...

The next morning.

The sky was not yet bright, and the sun had yet to rise. The east sky just began to turn bright, the dark colors in the sky slowly fading away, the smell of the night still remaining in the air. The early dawn mountain air was moist.

Commander Jin and messenger Wu had not woken up yet in fact most of his ninety men were still asleep. Ying Zheng started his daily exercise and run for thirty kilometers.

Commander Jin and messenger Wu had just woken up when they saw Ying Zheng finishing his training.

Seeing them Ying Zheng came to them in a jovial mood "Haha Commander Jin and Messenger Wu how was your night? I hope you enjoyed yourselves."

Commander Jin and Messenger Wu looked at each and nodded in their hearts at Ying Zheng's attitude. If he had continued to call them brothers they would have thought that he was retarded or naive either way it was bad for Ying Zheng since they want a pawn who can at least tell this from that. It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.

Commander Jin subtly nodded to messenger Wu then messenger Wu answered "You are too kind Commander Ying but we are both thankful for last night."

Commander Jin then entered the conversation with a smile "Of course it was amazing but we have to go to the military meeting to make sure your promotion is official and you can finally have a say but I hope you will not betray our side." Saying this commander Jin's eyes twinkled a bit.

Seeing this Ying Zheng assured him " Of course commander Jin you know I would never do that but do you want some hot water to bathe and relax we do not need to wait it is already prepared."

"Alright but we have to finish very swiftly since it would look bad for us to come looking dirty smelling of women and wine or be late." commander Jin replied 

...

Around an hour later 

In the meeting camp

General Qing Huan was seated up Infront and the 4000-man commanders all had seats near him followed by the 3000-man commanders followed by the 2000-man commander followed by the 1000-man commanders then the 500-man and 300-man commanders and lastly a huge crowd of 100-man commanders.

Some of the 100-man commanders were about to be promoted like Ying Zheng.

They would be promoted if they kissed ass like Ying Zheng or came from good families but the official or the legal way to be promoted legally is through hard work but nobody cares about that.

The description of the 300-man commander is A 300-Man Commander or a Company Commander is a military commander who can command 300 men and usually is the leader of a 300-Man Unit. Like with other ranks a commander can gain this position by getting achievements, like slaying generals/important commanders, fulfilling tasks, and proving to be worthy of this position.

Just like the 100-man troops, they are also divided into dependant and independent

In case it is dependent A 300-man unit is the standard 300-man unit and is assigned to at least a 1000-man unit.

It takes orders from a commander with a higher rank.

And when independent the commander gets a slightly greater responsibility. Given that usually, there is no higher-ranked officer assigned to them. They get certain tasks and can do whatever they want on how to achieve them.

In both cases, the commander is allowed to promote soldiers to 10-man Squad leaders.

The 500-man troops are the same as the 100-man troops and the 300 troops. 

You can basically consider from a 100-man commander to a 500-man commander is just a quantitative change but from 500-man commanders to 1000-man commanders is a qualitative change.

A 1000-Man Commander or a Battalion Commander is a military commander who can command 1000 men and usually is the leader of a 1000-Man Unit. Like with other ranks a commander can gain this position by getting achievements, like slaying generals/important commanders, fulfilling tasks, and proving to be worthy. From this rank, the commanders are considered to be important pieces in order to organize an army.

It is also divided into dependant and independent

Dependent It is the standard 1000-man unit and is assigned to at least a 2000-man unit.

if Independent It is a special unit and can only be given orders by a general.

They are not assigned to any unit unless are on a certain major battlefield and when assigned they take orders from superior officers.

When not assigned they can do whatever they please, as long they achieve their tasks.

***

End of chapter.

I could not find how the Zhou dynasty army or military was arranged all I could do was the spring and autumn period and the warring states period to the Qin dynasty period so I had to make use of what I got tell me what you think is it alright or should I change it up and mix it with my own.

Anyway if you have reached this chapter I am truly grateful for your patronage.

I will edit this chapter if you find mistakes please let me know it would relieve my burden.

Creation is hard, cheer me up! VOTE for me!

I tagged this book, come and support me with a thumbs up!

Like it ? Add to library!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

0