Prologue – C-5
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sunny Tuesday. Some guards are walking around, yawning, wondering when they can get home. Everyone had to stay here, just because of a denied handshake.
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Are you ready?” Haven asks Charlotte, who is still struggling to wear the battlesuit.
“Just a moment! This is too tight, for me..” Charlotte sighs.
“Miss Havengate, the Preactor is opened, you now should move freely on your own. In case everything gets worse, I will immediately shut down the Preactor, and as our priority… Please keep the Mistress safe.” Fianne places her hands on her chest, praying for the best, may the worst won’t come. Haven replies with nothing, but a burning flare in her eyes. Haven walks over to Charlotte - finally finished wearing the suit - and opens her hand. “Remember our first interactions? You came to me. Now I will come to you. I will lead you. Don’t worry.” Charlotte smiles, reaches to her hand…”Thank you. Now let’s go kicking some ass!” She shouts, very loud, that Haven has to close her mouth, just in case.
[LOADING…MODEL RAMPAGER - ‘BANSHEE’, ACCELERATING]
Haven is sitting in the pilot seat, as Charlotte stands behind her.
“Are you sure you want to stand? It will get shaky, like very shaky.” Haven turns around, looks at Charlotte “Well…” Charlotte thinks for a moment, turning her head left and right, “Ah!” Suddenly, she runs in front of Haven, and sits like a princess on her lap, hands wrap around her neck. “We will be fine like this!” Charlotte looks up to Haven - who is wordless at the moment.
Haven grasps the controllers slowly, feeling the flame inside her heart ignites once again.

“Ready to Singularity!” A man outside announces for ladies inside the cockpit.
Singularity - the perfect weapon, where the pilot can control certain parts of the Model with their mind. And, of course, only people who went through ‘Stamping’ can reach the Singularity Point.
"Kohhh". Haven takes a deep breath. "Your breathing sound sounds funny." Charlotte giggles, cheek strokes Haven as she's sitting on her lap. "S-shut up." 
Maybe that was the only time that Charlotte sees Haven get flustered
[ACCELERATE FINISHED, WELCOME, MONO]
The voice of the Model startled her. She seems to have forgotten that Charlotte’s name is also Mono. She looks at the Mistress’ eyes, gives her a soft pat on her hand, leaving her in confusion, while entering codes on the screen.
The screen slides up, slowly getting out full-black bangles. She wears them on both of her wrists, where 2 of her Stamps at. “Singularity.”. At first, nothing happened, Charlotte thought to herself, maybe everybody overreacted, as she’s sitting right on Haven, and looking at her face. 2.37 seconds later. Haven started to have a nosebleed. Her eyes’ veins are popping up. She’s shaking, but still trying to remain calm. Her muscles convulsive yet contemporaneously. 5 seconds have passed. In those 5 seconds, she basically had a fistfight with Death, and won. Everything went back to normal. Haven is fine again, but not Charlotte. She is scared. "What happened to her? Was she about to die?" Lots of questions keep on popping in her head, she trembles to think of what happened.
What if it was her? The moment she looks like she’s about to cry, Haven holds her hand. “Hey, I am still here. Why do you look like you’re about to cry? Am I mean that much to you?” A tease has changed the mood, as Charlotte realised what she did, turned away, because of flustered. Haven smiled at her reaction, and for the first time ever, she smiled at Charlotte. She wipes the blood on her nose, grasps onto the controllers again.
[SINGULARITY REACHED, YOU MAY RAMPAGE]
‘Banshee’ stands up slowly. Thrusters open and close, fingers dance, vents reload. Everything is ready.
“Hey, Charlotte.” Charlotte turns around, looks at the pilot. “We are ‘Mono’, right? Listen to me. From this moment, you’re not the boss. I am not your “teacher”. We are one. Two souls. One body. So I want you to look at that screen, and be my brain so I can know which ass to kick, alright?” Haven looks directly into Charlotte’s eyes, filled with determination. “Yes, Mono. Together we will beat them!”
The Model’s thruster is charged, in position. Haven pushes forward, as the door slowly rises up.
“Hey, old man.” - Haven is talking to the scientist through the screen - “Are there any weapons? Preferably, heavy ones.”. He’s confused, wondering to himself why a Rampager - The body itself is a weapon, needs a weapon. “There is one heavy weapon, but it’s outside at the B secto-” - “Got it.” Haven turns off the screen before the man can finish the sentence. As the door finally lifted up, ‘Banshee’ flew out with an incredible speed.
The noises coming from the thruster can be described as the sound of a crying condemned soul. A true banshee. 

1