Prologue – C-6
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Move! Move! MOVE!” A dozen of guards are hiding behind the metallic wall, against the pure pressure from ammos shooting from the Federal’s Army. “Captain, what do we do next?” Some guys are so scared, they can’t even ask properly, their voices are broken, their legs are shaking like crazy. The captain of the team closes his eyes, it seems like they have reached a dead end, because after that is an Advanced Room- they don’t have enough permission to open it. “Will this be the end for all of us..” Captain thinks to himself, sliding down from the wall, slowly. The Army reaches closer, still shooting. “Are there any hope left for us?!...Please, Miss Mono!” He shouts from his heart.
A wind passes by. Everything suddenly became silent. “H-hey, what happened? Why did they stop shooting?” The novice is still in confusion, asks his Captain. “I-I’m not sure, but it’s a good thi..!” He speaks as he turns his head over to the corner, trying to peek to see what happened. Everyone over there is gone, but that is not what scared him. The 'wind’ was so pressure that the room itself got distorted heavily. The captain thought to himself: “What saved us exactly? Is it saving us at all, or it was just because we were lucky, out of its way..” His sweats drop, from both relief and fear. Perhaps it's best for them to not know.
“Drop us down, this is an order from the Federal!” The soldiers are struggling, trying to get out of a mechanic's hand. It keeps on leaping forward. Each leap can perhaps be compared to the speed of sound. “Let us go!” The soldiers on both hands are shouting out of their throat, scared the shit out of themself of what’s happening. “They’re so loud, can you just crush them?” Charlotte sighs, she seems to be tired from hearing screams and shouts. “You’re unbelievable..” Haven is once again intimidated by her menacingness. No one can really understand what’s going on inside that young Mistress’ head. “You figured out the plan by yourself, and now you want to crush them?”. Charlotte nods. Their plan is simple. Gather blackmails, and ‘offer’ them a duel. This way, they won’t have problems losing. Or, at least that’s what they think.
“Sir, we cannot contact any of them.” A guy reporting to Hemsworth. “That’s weird, they cannot just straight up disappear..” Hemsworth falls into his river of thoughts, trying to figure out what is happening. Suddenly, he hears a swift wind sound from behind, from the door. He turns around, and is surprised by events that are coming simultaneously. He sees nothing from the door, leaves out a relief sigh, but then..
“On your right, Federal guy.” A girl's voice appears. Hemsworth immediately turns right, raises his gun. “Huh?” He wonders himself. What are those red streams on that thing’s hands and mouth? It cannot be what he thinks. “We killed one of them. Brutally.” Charlotte speaks into the microphone with a low, soothing voice. “Now you will do as I say, or the rest of them won’t see the daylight once again.”  Her voice calms all of them down, sends shivers down their spines, everyone there, including Hemsworth himself. “W-what are you saying?! You want a Colonel of the Federal like me, to listen to a brat like you?! Don’t mess with me!” He is angered. But he doesn't know what to do. All he can do is to embrace the ‘power’ of the Federal. He can’t save them at the moment. “But fine! For their lives, what do you want me to do?!” Hemsworth’s voice finally softened, and accepted the negotiation. “Simple.” - Charlotte giggles - “We want a Duel. If we win, you will leave us alone, and forget everything that happened today. If we lose…Let’s think about it later!” Her voice is so excited, that even an experienced Pilot like Hemsworth can’t comprehends how can a person be this...freak. “Alright. I accept your invitation.”
“Colonel! Let me do this!” A man from behind raises his hand. “Oh, you’re the guy that spoke to me earlier on the ship..” Hemsworth vaguely remembers this man, but his determination sure got into his heart. “I will beat that kid, and teach them a lesson to not mess with the Federal..” He closes his hand, lies on his chest, filled with fire of vengeance. “What is your name?” Hemsworth asks the young guy. “My name is Friedrick Beige!” He places his right hand on his left shoulder, showing his respect to the old Colonel. “I see. Alright, this old body doesn't want to fight at all, and everyone else doesn't seem so volunteers..Can I trust you, Beige?” Hemsworth places his hand on Beige’s shoulder. “You can count on me, Sir!” Beige shouts, as he’s still resting his hand on the shoulder. “Very well. Now get on the Screamer.” Beige fixes his position, bows to Hemsworth, then runs to the Model - Screamer.
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long time ago, the Aliens only ever got 1 Model. It’s the present’s day Rampager, which used to be called [REDACTED]. After times, humans constantly upgraded them, piece by piece, and today, we have 3 major Models.
● Rampager
Attack - 9                   
                Defense - 5                                   Agility - 7.5
Reliability - 9                                   Mobility - 8
It’s the most balanced Model out of all 3. The strongest part of this Model is it’s easier to control than everything else, that even a person who just learned about Model yesterday can control it tomorrow. Rampager is a Midrange Model, it can attack with guns, swords, axes..But the entire body itself is a hidden weapon. Who knows what’s underneath that armour.             

● Screamer
Attack - 6                                   Defense - 7                                    Agility - 9
Reliability - 5                                   Mobility - 6
This Model is weak, if we compare it to a standard Rampager, yet this Model is is a nightmare in every War Zone. The reason is because it’s so fast, after sniping from a point, it can move away swiftly, without getting noticed. Yes, it’s a far ranged Model. Every gun into Screamer’s hands can be a serious problem. It’s much harder to control than a Rampager, that’s for sure. But the price seems to be worth it, consider how strong a sniper is nowadays.

● [?]
Attack - 10                                  Defense - 2                                  Agility - 9.5
Reliability - 3                                  Mobility - ?
Have not yet debutted. But this thing is a death wish for those who dares to against it. It’s a close ranged Model, and every weapon that is not related to shooting can be a menace on this thing when it’s on gear. Even then, this thing is very fast, faster than a normal speed of a bullet. The only problem with this Model is it’s very fragile. If it gets hit at one place, it can result in throwing the Model away after 1 use. It’s arguably easier to use than Rampager, but that’s yet to be proven, even when...how brain dead this thing is.
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I, Mono, challenge you to a duel!” Both Monos speak into the mic, once again leaving everyone surprised. “T-two pilots? And they are both named Mono?” whispers behind the back from the Federal sides. Some are confused, some get cocky, because of “How bad they are, for not even choosing a pilot but to use both”. Hemsworth raises his hand, giving signals to be silenced, to all of them in behind. “And I, Friedrick Beige, accept your challenge!”
‘Banshee’ draws from behind what looks like a sword, but without any edges, heavy even. A macesword. “Model Rampager - Banshee''. It raises the sword with both hands, and gets in the battle position. “Model Screamer - Federal!” The Screamer is holding a submachine gun and a shield, also under the defence position.
The battle begins.

1