Prologue – C-7
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, where do you want to begin the battle? Right here? Over there at a vast grassfield? Or in space?” Beige asks the ladies.
“I must warn you, space is the perfect battlefield for Screa-”
“In space. I don’t want to ruin everything here.” Haven cuts his words, leaving Beige thinking “You brats…Dared to cut a Federal’s word, I will make you pay for it”.
And so, it’s decided. Both Models slowly open their thrusters; The Federal’s machine flies through the sky easily with it’s super fast speed, while ‘Banshee’ got left behind by a little behind, leaping forwards to the darkness upon their heads. “Hey, why can’t we fly like that guy?” Charlotte asks. “It’s because Rampager doesn't need to. Flying with that speed under the Ozone layer might cause some issues, and I wanna save it for something later. But for now, pretend that it cannot handle that kind of pressure. Let him satisfies his ego first.”
The moment they got out of Earth, a bullet flew over the shoulder armour of ‘Banshee’. ‘Federal’ has opened the battle. “Now, show me your power, ladies!” Beige shouts, but both Charlotte and Haven have lost his trace. “Damn it! Where is he?” Charlotte looks on the big screens, trying to find the guy. Suddenly, a bullet flies from the left. “Over there!” ‘Banshee’ dodged it, luckily. It once again leaps up to the left side, next to an asteroid. But it had already left that place. “We are dealing with some serious shit, sit tight.” Haven recoils her controllers.
[TARGET LOCKED]
‘Federal’ has been watching them the entire time. It’s watching in the dark, in the nowhere, or everywhere. Its right eye glows a shining blue. [SHOOT] The system announces for Beige. That’s right. This is not a normal Screamer, but a Federal’s Screamer - A sub Model that was born from Screamer, but with a very unique trait - Automatic Aiming System. With ‘AAS’, all the Pilot needs to do is to control Screamer to everywhere else, so it does not get detected by the radar of standard Models.
Beige clicks on both buttons on his controllers, shooting from an unknown range. It hits the left thigh of the armour of ‘Banshee’. “Open routes.” Beige opens the Map of the area, finding his next hiding spot before he gets figured out. “I’m not that stupid to against a Rampager in a close range. The victory is settled.” He flies forward, towards a nearby rock. The ‘Federal’ landed softly, making a little to no sounds at all. [SEARCHING FOR TARGET] The system begins to scan the area, and keeps on looking for the girls. [TARGET LOCKED] A silver-red machine appears in front of his eyes, but this time, he can’t keep his cool any longer, and is surprised. The ‘Banshee’ is flying towards him, its mouth is opening. A battlecry that echoes the universe. The sounds of sorrow. And that sound is leaping directly at him, with an incredible speed this time. He retreats his gun, tries to reach the shield from his back, but it’s too late. A headbutt coming from the bloodlust devil into the Federal’s lower body. [WARNING! WARNING!] The system keeps on spamming over and over again, to the point it became annoyed to Beige. “Hahh!” He screams, and groans, pushes his controllers, tries to stop the heavy attack of this…thing. Its arms are doubled. 2 turned to 4. 4 of its skinny, light-weight sticks grab hard onto the armour of ‘Banshee’. “This is my fight!” Beige once again screamed into his mic, pulling his controllers back, but this time, each went to the opposite side. “I see, that’s what you’re aiming for.” ‘Banshee’ opens its arms’ vents, gets off the ‘Federal’ after pushing it…almost to the Moon. “Tell me, how did you figure out my hiding spot?!” The guy seems a little bit mad. “Simple. Your thing’s eye glows when it shoots, and not just normal glow, but the Sun’s level glow!” Charlotte explains to the man with a happy, excited voice. “Also, I think it’s because of the Preactor…But I’m not sure about that, maybe the Pilot knows the answer, I’m only here to watch you die!”. This girl, she is out of her mind. Or that’s what everyone thought of Charlotte, not just Beige himself currently. He chatters, draws from behind 2 submachine guns and the shield. “Fine! I don’t need to hide to win over you both anyway!” He says as he starts to discharge every bullet in both guns. The ‘Banshee’ flashes over to the left side, running its thrusters at the maximum throttle, trying to find a way to get closer to ‘Federal’. “Tch. This is even more annoying than when he hides.” Haven recoils once again, reaches for the sword-mace in the back. She hits the pedal, flies toward ‘Federal’, using the weapon as a way to protect ‘Banshee’ itself from the ammos, but that only works a little. A Rampager can survive this much ammo, but not the Pilots themselves, because of the pressure coming from the outside. “Shit!” Beige stops shooting, raises the shield as the sword-mace is flying towards him with an abnormal speed. Haven threw it like it's a spear, and it seems to work out quite well. The shield is broken to 2 pieces, and injures one of the 4 long arms of ‘Federal’. “Damn it!” He tries to reach for the guns again. “Not this time!” Both Monos say that simultaneously, charging towards Beige with high speed. “Hahaha! You fool!” Beige laughs loudly, as he presses a button.
The reason the Screamer is called ‘Screamer’ is not because of its battlecry. But because of the weapon within its mouth. ‘Federal’ opens its jaws, revealing a laser gun inside. “Now die!” Haven has no time to think at this moment. What will she do? A big laser beam shoots from the ‘Federal’, and Haven is still moving onward. “Are you trying to suicide?!” Charlotte panics, closes her eyes and hugs Haven very tight.

1