Prologue – C-8
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haven is still accelerating forward, even faster towards the beam coming out of the ‘Federal’. Suddenly, ‘Banshee’ opens its left arm, raising it toward the beam. The left armour falls off the body, like it’s releasing something from the inside. Haven growls, as she is about to hit the deathly ray. A second left. The left palm’s reacting with the beam as it’s every close to it right now, and a hole appears in the palm. The beam has touched the Model. “This is what you get for being rude, ladies!” Beige stands up, shouts into the mic as he’s laughing, showing out he’s the winner. “Hey, white boy, we are still here.” His laughs stop. “W-what?” He sits back immediately, and looks at the screen.
‘Banshee’ is absorbing the beam as it’s still aiming towards Beige, right hand is charging. Its vents are running at the maximum efficiency, and the inside starts to glow up. “N-no way!” Beige is shocked. Frightened. Scared. Whatever word, it cannot describe how he feels right now. The beam has stopped shooting. “What the fuck are you?!” Beige drives the ‘Federal’ backward, but it is too late. The claw has grabbed the thin, long arm of ‘Federal’. The right hand finished charging just on time. “Why don’t you have a taste of your own weapon, Beige?” Charlotte talks with an exciting tone, as the fist goes down to the head of ‘Federal’. A punch landed right on the right eye. And another one on the jaw, but with heavier force this time. The fist recoiled, and the booster at the hand started to thrust forward again. Another critical hit on the face. [WARNING! WARNING!] Beige has lost his sight, cannot see what’s going on. “Hu-ohh!” His rage is incomprehensible, as he reaches the right arms and upper left arm to the chest of ‘Banshee’. “Hey, what are you doing? You are already lost.” ‘Banshee’ pushes ‘Federal’ even harder. Its left claw grabs on the left arm of ‘Federal’, and with just a simple force, snaps it. Then both legs stamp on the ‘Federal’ legs, breaking the insides of it. The fist no longer aims the head, but down to the chest - where the cockpit is. “Goodbye.” Haven says her farewell to this young soldier, as the booster goes down with an absurd speed to the cockpit. First hit. The chest armour is broken. Beige sitting inside can feel the pressure hitting onto him. The fist draws back. ‘Banshee’ opens its mouth, crying once again. It’s like it’s crying for this poor soldier with a dream. A dream of being a sign of peace. But it cannot decide what to do. The second hit hits down to the chest. The system is completely shut down. A few broken metal and glass parts are falling onto the injured body of Beige. The fist draws back again. This time, the claw reaches to the chest. It rips off the leftover armour on ‘Federal’, leaving the cockpit open, as both Monos can see Beige is slowly dying. Because of the vacuum environment, Beige suffers even more pain. He reaches to his neck with both of his arms. No one can hear anything. But deep inside, they know, Beige is screaming painfully. “Hey, Haven, don’t you think this is a little too much? Even I wouldn’t go that far..” Charlotte feels bad for the man, grasping on Haven’s suit tightly. “You’re right. Maybe I am being too rough.” Haven raises the claws up. A claw slides right through Beige’s chest. He died with his eyes open, and feared. Fearing not the thing in front of him, but whoever controls it.
A ‘merciful’ death from Haven.
“That’s enough!” A voice appears from behind. Haven immediately leaps to the left side after she hears the voice, with Beige still sticking on the claw of ‘Banshee’. “I, Hemsworth, a Colonel, will not let you disrespect our people like that!” His voice is filled with anger. His ‘Federal’ raises its submachine gun. “Now give him back!” He is ready to fire, but he chose not to. He was scared that he might hurt Beige even more. “Oh, this? Sure.” ‘Banshee’ takes Beige off its claw like it’s just some trash, and throws it at the Colonel. “You…How dare you…” Hemsworth has been trying to hold his tears, because of the pride of the Federal. He holds Beige softly in the cold metal palms of ‘Federal’.
“Soldiers, crash them.” The old man gives out his order, in a small voice, as he slowly flies back to the Earth. “Hey, this is not in the deal!” Haven panics out of the moment. Now she has to deal with 3 of the Screamers. “Ready! Set B Formation!” A guy shouts to his teammates, “Roger!” as they all move to 3 different places, into the darkness.
A bad feeling covers over Haven’s head.

1