Chapter 3. His master bedroom
1.8k 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Something was very very wrong with her body. Mayleen could feel her body burning up in just seconds.

At the same time, the drugstore staff was belated for mistakenly selling an aphrodisiac to a customer.

Penny had also finished her babysitting job and was able to get a small talk with Ms. Kent before she headed straight towards Ziyaa’s house.

Mayleen’s phone was ringing with notifications of messages about their BFF party tonight, but she was too uncomfortable to scroll through it.

She needed to go to the hospital.

To reach her car, she needed to walk through a short dark alleyway. When she was walking through it, someone came from the opposite direction and bumped into her.

“Hey, watch out!” The man called out as he stumbled to one side. Mayleen’s face was glowing red by then due to the aphrodisiac’s effect, but in the outsider’s perspective, she looked like she was drunk.

“Hey, beautiful, what’s up?” The man slowly approached her when he realized that she seemed to be half-conscious. “Anything I can help~?” He asked in a slur as he eyed the young beauty.

Lucky him! To find a drunk woman in the streets. And a pretty one too.

“Where do you live? Let me send you back…” The man decided to take advantage of the situation as he grabbed Mayleen’s wrist.

Although her mind was affected by the aphrodisiac, she still knew what was happening around her.

“Let.. Go..!” She tried to shake him off weakly.

“Come on, girl…” The man tried to push and persuade her as he led her to the parking lot. Mayleen tried to shake him off but to no avail. It was then that another man came from another side and held the man’s wrist.

“This is sexual harrassment, sir.” The other man said. Mayleen turned her head to look at the other man, and her heart suddenly had mixed emotions once she saw his face.

It was her homeroom teacher, Mr. Dylan.

Her mouth gaped open slightly in shock but at the same time, she was relieved that she was rescued. But then, nooo..!!

For a short moment, she was worried that her current condition would warrant another strike from him. It was no logic but this thinking suddenly popped up in her head.

The man gritted his teeth and was mad that someone was snatching his prey from him. “Who are you? This is my woman…”

“I know this girl.” Dylan cut off his words and pushed his arm away. Once he let go of her, Dylan quickly pulled her behind him.

Mayleen quickly stuck closely behind Dylan as she watched the man warily.

“Tchh..” The man considered fighting him but seeing that there were still a couple passerbys a distance away, he decided that it would be better to leave.

After the man did leave, Dylan turned around to look at Mayleen. His face was still cold as usual and he was showing her an obvious disapproval.

“You’re drunk.” He stated calmly as if he was certain of it. Although it was weird that there wasn’t any smell of alcohol from her.

“I’m not.” Mayleen answered. She didn’t know what happened to her but she was perfectly certain that she didn’t drink any alcohol at all.

“Where do you live? It’s dangerous to drive when you’re drunk. Let me get you home.” Dylan said. He was about to move when he remembered something.

“Are you alone?”

Mayleen nodded.

Dylan’s face darkened. It was obvious what he was thinking, he must have thought that she came to a bar to drink alone and ended up being taken away by some random man.

He made a mental note to give her a disciplinary lesson one day at school.

When Mayleen saw Dylan’s expression, she freaked out. “No, I didn’t drink..” she wanted to explain.

“It’s futile, Miss Kent. Your parents need to know about this, you should know that this is not an acceptable action for a student.” Dylan disciplined her there and then, on the spot.

Mayleen couldn’t hear anything more. Her body was heating up and she only wanted to be relieved of it.

“I don’t know what happened, please help me…” Mayleen teared up as she went on to hug Dylan. She would never have the courage to do this if not because of how uncomfortable she was.

Dylan was obviously shocked and his entire body froze. He was taller than her by a head, so she looked quite small in front of him.

“I didn’t drink, but this happened suddenly. My body feels strange…” Mayleen said as she continued to cry.

It was also at this stage that Dylan finally realized that something was wrong and it wasn’t how he thought it was. He pulled her head back to look into her eyes. A drunkard’s eyes should look muddy but her eyes were filled with fiery passion.

His heart sank as he slowly understood what happened to her.

—---------

“Hello, I’m here!” Penny called out as she knocked on the door of Ziyaa’s house.

Ziyaa’s parents were both out today, hence the reason she was able to host a party tonight.

“Penny, you’re here! We’re only down to one person. Mayleen said she’ll eat dinner before she comes, so let’s order something to eat. I’m famished!”

“Are you just hanging out at home the whole day?” Penny asked as hung her bag to one side.

“Yeah, I’ve watched two movies just this afternoon. But I’ve reserved a special romance movie for us.” Ziyaa said excitedly.

Penny knew how much of a movie nerd Ziyaa was. “Sure thing. What should we eat for dinner then?”

Ziyaa showed her the menu excitedly. “There’s a new restaurant opened just down the street. Let’s try their food. As much as I want to listen to your babysitting stories, let’s wait till Mayleen is here.”

Penny just nodded and looked through the menu seriously.

—---------

After a short and deep contemplation, Dylan decided to take her back to his apartment. It was after long consideration of alternatives that he finally decided to do that. He would lock her up in a room and let the drug run its course until it lost its effectiveness.

As much as he wanted to send her to the hospital, he didn’t dare to do that as the consequences might be too big for the student to bear. Although the hospital could heal her quickly, it was not a small issue that would be overlooked. The hospital would need to take her history to find out where the drug came from, and a police report might even be filed.

Her family and friends might find out and the whole society might shun her.

It wasn’t the best choice but it was what he could do for her right now.

Once he arrived at his apartment lot, he covered her up with his jacket and led her up to his apartment. It was a rented apartment, fully furnished with living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Luckily not many people took notice of them as they made their way up.

When Mayleen entered his apartment, she was already panting breathlessly with cold sweat dripping off her forehead. Her entire body was burning up and she only managed not to moan in agony. 

“Just go into the room and rest.” Dylan said as he quickly ushered her into a small bedroom. He closed the door after she went in and let out a sigh. He wasn’t sure what he should do now?

Mayleen felt like her body was exploding. Her head was aching and her mouth was so thirsty. She was only a couple minutes inside when she couldn’t hold it in anymore, and opened the door to go out.

Dylan was in the kitchen when she came out and was shocked to see her. She looked completely disheveled right now, her chiffon top and black skirt was rumpled and her hair was tangled together.

He gulped. Any man would think that she looked absolutely sexy.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he felt his throat growing dry.

“I’m too thirsty.. please.. I can’t.. I can’t hold it in anymore…” Her face was already streaked with tears.

His heart panged helplessly. There was only one way to cure her and he knew what it was… but no, he shouldn’t think in that direction. He was her teacher!

Besides, he was engaged, although his fiancee wasn’t in the city he was working in right now.

Hesitation finally clouded his eyes as he looked at her approaching. She grabbed her arm and leaned in his embrace.

“I feel like I’m dying…” Mayleen said while crying. Her bottom was so wet and she kept rubbing her legs to get some comfort but it wasn’t helping.

He pondered for so long that it felt as if time had paused, as Mayleen kept rubbing her body against his firm chest. Finally, he held her waist and gently led her towards the bedroom.

His master bedroom.

He reserved some condoms in the drawers of the nightstand next to his bed, and it might be time to use it.

7