Chapter 4. Late (H)
3.1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By this time, Mayleen was so weak and aroused that she couldn’t even stand properly.

Dylan had to carefully move her into the master bedroom and slowly closed the door. He was still hesitating as he did this. This was taboo but he had no choice. He couldn’t allow himself to watch her being tortured like this when it wasn’t even her fault.

He wasn’t sure if she would forgive him but he would try to make it up to her.

Near the bed, he carried her up and placed her gently on the bed. Lust had slowly crept into his eyes as he watched her sexy figure, waiting for him pitifully in the bed. That look of hers could easily rouse the excitement in his heart. 

He pulled his shirt over his body and tossed it to one side. Then he unzipped his pants and let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it. There was already a tent at the crotch of his boxers. She could see his muscular abs and his developed muscles from where she was lying. He looked perfect, as if he was a model that walked out of a fashion magazine himself.

Letting out a deep breath, he climbed up the bed and crawled over her. Mayleen was already eager by then, as she put her arms around his neck to peck his face. Dylan eyed her lips and went on to kiss them deeply. Gosh, she tasted good.

After his kiss ended, his lips gently ran down her body, from his jaw, neck, then her chest. Gulping, he tried to pull her chiffon shirt off but he accidentally ripped it due to his strength. With the shirt off, he only took a few seconds to unclasp her bra and let it fall down the bed.

His eyes flashed with lust again as he stared at her round breasts. Immediately, his tongue went on to play and tease her nipple while his other hand massaged her other breast.

“Ahhh!” Finally, Mayleen could feel the fire in her body slowly finding its release. In her eagerness, she twisted her lower body to pull her skirt down to her knees and maneuvered her legs out of it.

She caressed his hair as he continued to lick and suck on her nipple, doing the same to her other side as his hand continued to grope her breast.

It was so satisfying.

But then, it was still far from enough. Her knees kept rubbing against his boxers hoping that it would help relieve her itch at her bottom. Dylan obviously felt her desire as he groaned when her skin rubbed against his crotch.

He shouldn’t take too much time with this, he knew she needed this.

As his hands continued to massage her breasts, his lips went up her chest to met with her luscious lips again, sharing a long passionate kiss. He was panting when he broke the kiss. He pulled away from her and knelt up, going down enough so that he could pull her already moist panties off her legs, which she let him do.

He then wasted no time to pull his boxers down, letting his already hard manhood out of its constraint. While he was doing all of this, Mayleen was whimpering and moaning for him to hurry, as he quickly ripped open a condom and pulled it down his manhood.

He then laid on top of her, feeling her soft breasts pressing against his firm chest. He was starting to forget that it was his student underneath him as he spread both her legs widely apart with both hands. He swinged his cock across her wet slit, just to tease her as Mayleen let out short whimpers from the stimulation.

He didn’t let her wait for long. Using his hand, he aimed his cock against her moist entrance and poked its head inside, before pushing it completely inside, eliciting moans from both of them as he turned her into his woman.

—------

“Wow, that’s such a coincidence. Mayleen’s uncle is someone you knew.” Ziyaa said after Penny told her a few things about her babysitting today.

“Yes, he’s been very helpful.” Penny replied when the doorbell rang.

“Oh! It must be the food.” Ziyaa smiled and hopped up to dash to the door. It was in fact the delivery man who was at the door with their dinner.

“Well, since Mayleen isn’t joining us for dinner, let’s eat first!” Ziyaa lifted up the takeaways and showed Penny happily. She then put them on the dining table and unwrapped them. They bought noodles today that came with the restaurant’s signature sauce.

The two of them ate while chatting casually about school. By the time they finished eating and looked at the time, it was around eight o’ clock.

“Shouldn’t be already finished eating dinner by this time?” Ziyaa asked inwardly to no one in particular as she opened their BFF chat group.

Ziyaa: Mayleen, where are you?

The message showed that it was sent but not seen.

After another twenty minutes, the two girls were almost certain that Mayleen wouldn’t be coming.

Ziyaa was absolutely pissed off. She’d planned for the three of them to start watching the movie at eight thirty and there was still no reply from Mayleen.

“I know she’s always late to class but I can’t believe she bailed on us!” Ziyaa scowled.

Penny was the more calm and gentle of the two. “Perhaps something is holding her back.”

“But, but, she should at least tell us. I hope nothing bad happens.” Although she was pissed off, Ziyaa still couldn’t ignore the possibility that something bad might happen to her.

Penny then took out her phone and called Mayleen’s phone.

At this time, Mayleen’s phone was ringing in her bag that was left in the guest bedroom of Dylan’s apartment.

Embarrassing sensual moans came from the master bedroom as both man and woman were engaged in passionate sex.

Dylan’s ears twitched when he faintly heard the sound of a phone ringing but it was impossible for him to stop now when he was deep inside her. Her insides were so tight and warm that it felt almost heavenly.

His sweaty body was glued tightly on hers as he moved his hip to thrust in and out of that tight passage. Mayleen turned from the initial discomfort of being penetrated into satisfaction as she finally found relief from the agonizing effects of the aphrodisiac.

Her blurred consciousness seemed to know who was the person who was fucking her, but she felt too drunk to think about it. The sex felt so good that she didn’t want to stop.

Mayleen searched for his lips to kiss him passionately as they fucked, while Dylan seemed to be avoiding kissng her when he could. Mayleen might not be aware of what they were doing right now, but he must remain conscious whatever he did.

8