Chapter 15. Satisfy you (H)
1.1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another normal school day. Just when Mayleen thought she wasn’t her request for extra tutoring lessons was rejected, Ms. Melissa finally had news.

“Miss Mayleen, come here for a second.” Mayleen was passing by the teacher’s office to ask a teacher about homework when Ms. Melissa called her from her table. After hearing her name, Mayleen went towards her.

“Yes, Ms. Melissa?”

“I’ve discussed the extra tutoring lessons with Dylan. We end up deciding that I will teach you algebra and Dylan will teach you history. During school break, you’ll have to arrange the time with us separately so we will give you one-on-one lessons privately.” Ms. Melissa said.

She told her a bit more about how the lessons will be conducted before agreeing that they should meet up again before school break to decide on the dates of their lessons.

“As for Dylan, he said that he will be meeting his fiancee during school break so he might only have limited time to arrange lessons with you. It’ll be better if you discuss this with him personally.” Ms. Melissa advised her.

Mayleen nodded. “Thank you Ms. Melissa.” After giving her a polite bow, she walked away.

It was simply stupid of her to hope that she could have a chance with Mr. Dylan when he already had a fiancee. But she couldn’t stop her heart from falling for him.

Just as Mayleen was about to leave, suddenly two police officers walked into the teacher’s office. This was a rare sight as the police usually wouldn’t appear unless something extremely bad had happened that required the police’s involvement. The last time they saw the police was when one of their students jumped off the building due to a bullying case, but luckily the student survived.

Mayleen was standing at the door of the teacher’s office, watching the scene curiously when a few other students also poked their noses at the door.

“What might it be, that even the police come all the way here?”

“Shh.. I heard that there are some illegal dealings between the students.”

“Huh? You mean… drugs?”

“Yes, they must have some leads that they even come here.”

“Perhaps we’ll witness an arrest! This is dramatic!”

That student squealed at this unusual scene while Mayleen continued watching. The police officers introduced themselves to Ms. Melissa. “We would like to speak to the headmaster.”

Ms. Melissa nodded and spoke to them while leading them to the headmaster’s office. After they went in, what happened inside was up to everyone’s imagination.

The rumor spread in the school but it only lasted so long before it was replaced by another newer gossip. Nothing out of ordinary happened, it was as if the police never appeared.

This incident was soon forgotten as everyone began to plan what to do during their school semester break excitedly.

Mayleen would prepare for her college entrance exams by having extra tutoring lessons. Penny would focus on her babysitting job at Mr. Mason’s house. Ziyaa would be busy with her gymnastic club practice and a charity program organized by the student leaders that she’d recently joined.

Everything seemed to be working out smoothly, when on the last day of school, Terry approached Ziyaa again with a package to deliver.

“Okay, I know, pass it to the person at the club?” Ziyaa asked again to reconfirm. Ziyaa frequently helped Terry to deliver packages since she helped him out the first time. She didn’t mind doing it since Terry did pay her for running the errand for him.

“Yes, like usual. Thanks, Ziyaa.” Terry said with a light smile. As he watched Ziyaa walk away, his eyes began to narrow. The police had started to investigate the school, he needed to be careful. After a while, his phone notification rang. Taking it out, he saw that it was a message from Olivia.

“I’m here. Where are you?”

Terry smiled when he read the message. “I’m on my way.”

Terry headed towards the place where they promised to meet, this time at a science lab located at the far end of the building. Olivia was an attractive girl, and they only got together in a sexual relationship because Olivia seduced him first.

Well, it ended up mutual anyways.

The science lab was dark with the lights turned off. There were still some rays of sun shining in through the curtains, illuminating the dust in the air. Clamors of students were heard from far away as they started to hustle back home.

“Hey, babe. Took you long enough.” Olivia was sitting on top of a science lab table when Terry opened the door.

“Hey, sweet. You look sexy.” Although Olivia was in her normal school uniform, it was nicely designed to accentuate her body curves. Her large tits were like a magnet that attracted him to her very much. Shutting the door tight behind him and making sure that the lock was fastened, he went to hold her in his arms.

Olivia’s legs were wide open at both sides of his hip as he stood between them. Looking right into her eyes, Terry began to tease her, “Did you miss me a lot, you vixen?”

“I bet you miss me more.” Olivia said in a light tone.

Terry chuckled as his hands began to swim around her waist, then up her chest to start undoing her buttons.

“Wait, before this, where were you?” Olivia asked. She knew Terry was busy with many things to take care of as a student leader, but she had some inexplicable suspicions about Terry.

He was frequently missing during or after school, and she was certain he wasn’t doing any school-related activities because she’d checked with the others about it.

She didn’t think too much about it at first, but when she heard the rumors about the police coming to school and how Terry reacted to it, she had a gut feeling that Terry had something to do about it.

Such as now, even when they’d promised to see each other at the science lab after school, it took Terry a long time before he arrived.

Olivia was always an inquisitive and curious woman, and she became even more so when she was a secret lover of a popular student leader who was also her friend’s boyfriend. Keeping their relationship under wraps was already hard enough, and now that Terry was hiding secrets from her, it made her feel more insecure.

“I just have some small matters to take care of, you shouldn’t worry.” Terry simply answered. He gently pushed Olivia’s hands away that were trying to stop him, as he undid her first few buttons to reveal her cleavage.

“Hm, you.. Ohh…” Olivia was about to say when he tugged her bra down with a sudden jerk, making her moan. “You made me wait so long.. Mm..” she continued to say as he massaged one of her breasts.

Terry smirked. “I’ll satisfy you now.”

A big thank you to Lizbeth for becoming my $50 patron! :D
There won't be any releases for the rest of this week as I'm away, thanks for the patience~
Thank you for reading!

2