Chapter 16. Commotion (H)
887 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything moved in fast motion once Olivia began to get aroused. All her insecurities and questions all vanished into the air once her pussy began to get wet.

Terry played with her for such a long time that she literally cried out loud, begging for him to fuck her. He always felt a sense of accomplishment when he did that.

Olivia’s uniform was half undone where her bare breasts were exposed but the rest of her uniform was still buttoned. Her skirt was pulled up to her hips to reveal her white panties that were slightly drenched by her fluids.

“Hmm.. do you feel good here?” Terry teased her again as he slipped his hand under her panties.

“Ahh…” Olivia shuddered when she felt his fingers at her slit. The way his fingers moved made her whole body shake in excitement.

“Please, ohh.. Fuck me…” Olivia begged him again, until her body trembled again when his finger touched a sensitive spot. “That’s the spot…”

Terry had already turned hard but he wanted to tease Olivia for a longer time before he put it in. He actually teased her until he felt that she was about to cum, before he pulled out his cock and thrust it into her wet hole.

“Ohhh…” Olivia groaned as she started to climax once he entered her hole, relieving herself of all sexual tension he’d given her. Her pussy contracted around his hard cock, which made him groan in pleasure as well.

They remained in that position for a while, waiting for her to ease into her climax before he began to move.

“Ohh ahh ohh..” Her moans were mixed with the slamming sounds against her pussy.

Terry loved to hear the way she moaned. It was a different kind of feeling when he was fucking his girlfriend, Ann. His relationship with Olivia felt more taboo and exhilarating, and he felt himself addicted to it.

They didn’t even bother to lower down their volume as they indulged themselves in their own world of lust and desires.

After they were done with the sex on the table, Terry pulled her up to bend her over the table, then gave her another good round of fucking.

He didn’t bother to cum outside as well, as he shot all his cum inside her, right into her womb. Olivia didn’t mind, she liked the feeling of having Terry all for herself, to see how he went out of control for her.

By the time both of them were done, it was already almost sunset. Both of them went their separate ways as they shouldn’t be seen together. 

Terry went back home to take a quick shower and a change of clothes, before he went out again to fetch Ann to go on a dinner date. It was truly a flawless day, Terry thought.

On the other hand, Olivia was in a dilemma. She wasn’t sure how long she should wait until Terry would break up with Ann to be together with her, like he promised.

While surfing through the internet, she came across a peculiar forum. It was a place where you could post your problems anonymously and you would receive helpful answers from anonymous users as well.

Thinking that she had nothing to lose, she began to type a new question as an anonymous user:

“I am in love with someone but he has a girlfriend. He promised me that he will break up with her soon but it has been months and they are still together. I don’t want to lose him, what should I do?”

After she posted the question, she received a few humorous answers which made her laugh. But yeah, what should she expect from the internet, as if other people didn’t have enough of their own problems to care about hers.

She turned off her phone and drifted off to sleep. The image of Terry’s lust-filled face appeared in her mind, which made her smile a little.

—----

“Fancy meeting you here!” Terry exclaimed when he saw Danial and Kate at the restaurant as well. It was dinner time so the restaurant was crowded. Terry was holding Ann’s hand as they waited in the queue behind Danial and Kate.

“Hey, Terry and Ann. Glad to see that both of you are still doing well.” Kate said in reply. Terry was a junior of hers when she was in Etwass High School. Kate knew Terry well because they had worked on a project together previously.

“Hey there, bro.” Danial went to give Terry a bro hug. Danial and Terry were quite close during their high school times, especially when Terry was the one who succeeded Danial’s position as the student leader.

“Seems like everything is still going well between you and Ann.” Danial teased. He still remembered the time when Terry started to pursue Ann and it took him one whole year to finally make her his girlfriend.

Terry scratched his head when he recalled those times. Ann was his ideal girl, and still is now. Ann just smiled sweetly as he held her hand more tightly.

After a few minutes, they were ushered to their respective tables once they had vacant seats. It was a grand restaurant with luxurious decor and classical music. Famous for catering to couples, the restaurant offered candlelit dinner and a romantic atmosphere to create an intimate mood for couples, where solo violin performance was also available at request. Most tables were occupied with couples though there were also few tables with families as well.

Both couples had placed their orders and were patiently waiting for their food while talking, when a sudden commotion came from another side of the restaurant.

A woman was seen trying to leave, but the man gripped her wrist as if wanting her to stay. The woman turned around and gave the man a slap on the face. Many audible gasps were heard around them after the loud slap.

The woman’s eyes were red with tears as she said, “So you think I should forgive you after what you did? Just because you were lonely and needed company, so you can justify why you sleep with her because I’m not around?”

The man seemed to be surprised as he didn’t expect himself to be slapped at the face, then his face flushed red when he realized they became the center of the attention. “Believe me, no matter what I did, I love you…”

“Don’t tell me you love me, it won’t undo your wrong.” The woman said as she wiped her tears with her other hand. “Let me go.” She said, turning her head away so she wasn’t looking at him.

“You need to calm down and listen to me…” The man started to say, but when he noticed all the eyes on them, he began to soften his voice.

“Sir, ma’am, please lower your voice as there are other people here.” Despite knowing that he shouldn’t be butting in this couple’s affair, the waiter still tried to do his job.

“Let me go!” Unfortunately, the waiter’s good advice was ignored as the woman began to scream and struggle, until the man had no choice but to abide.

Once the woman’s hand was free, she stormed out of the restaurant with the man following closely behind her, tears still falling down of her eyes miserably.

A big thank you to Lizbeth for becoming my $50 patron! :D
Last post for 2022! January will be a busy month for me but I'll still be releasing chapters when I can. I like writing dramas, heh.
Thank you for reading!

3