Chapter 17. Will you forgive me (H)
1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the end of the commotion, there was a short silence before the restaurant returned to its merry state. The classical music continued to play and people started chatting like normal.

“What are you thinking?” Terry asked when he noticed Ann who was looking at the direction of the door.

“I wonder what I will do if I’m that woman.” Ann answered thoughtfully.

Her reply made Terry’s heart stop for a fleeting moment but he continued to act like he was normal. “And what will you do?”

“Hmm…” Ann began to think as if she’d never considered this before.

“But of course, I’ll never let you become like that woman.” Terry cut her off and told her in confidence. Because he would never let her know.

At the other table, Kate felt pitiful for the woman who stormed out of the place. She could see how much she loved him, and how much he wanted her back, and yet why did this happen?

“Did that man really love her? Otherwise, why would he do this to her?” Kate wondered out loud, without noticing the tense look on Danial’s face.

“There may be some circumstances that we don’t understand.” Danial looked down at his food as he replied. “We shouldn’t judge them based on what we see.”

“But I do hope that woman won’t forgive him.” Kate said after a brief pause.

Danial looked up at her, a transient glimpse of panic in his eyes. “But they still love each other.”

“Is it really love when he did that to her?” Kate questioned.

“It was an unintentional mistake.”

“It is a mistake if he only did it once. But what if it’s more than once?”

Danial was stumped for a while.

“Who knows, there may be other emotions that come to play. It may not be entirely the man’s fault.”

“How so?”

“Maybe it happens at the time when he is most vulnerable, like when he is intoxicated or something.” Danial said. Goosebumps ran across his skin when he realized how close his statement was to himself.

“Huh, does that make him forgivable?” Kate sneered.

“Isn’t love about being able to forgive?” Danial asked.

Kate pondered for a while, before she sighed, “Maybe.”

—-----

Danial dropped Kate off in front of her dorm after their date. It was already ten o’ clock at night, and Kate needed a good night’s rest before her assessment tomorrow.

After kissing Kate goodbye, he drove his car off not in the direction of his apartment, but towards the other side of the city. He parked his car in front of an apartment, before he texted Nicole.

“Come down.”

He knew he was at the wrong, but his desires got the better of him, and he couldn’t control himself. After he first had sex with Nicole, they started sexting each other. His initial reluctance of stopping all connections with Nicole snapped easily once she sent her explicit photos of herself. It was a dark side of himself that he’d never known existed, and he was falling deep into it.

Tonight, they would meet for their rendezvous, and he was very looking forward to it.

Nicole didn’t disappoint as well. She was wearing a set of revealing clothes that showed much of her skin. Once she hopped into the car, she immediately gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Do you like what I’m wearing?” Nicole asked as she leaned closer to him.

Danial smiled as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. “Yes, but it’ll be better if you wear nothing.” He joked. 

Nicole chuckled. “Aren’t you a horny one?” Knowing that the car windows were tinted, she took his suggestion partially as she pulled her top upwards to show one side of her breast.

“Here, you can see the rest once we reach.” Nicole told him with a wink.

Danial laughed as he didn’t hesitate to touch her bare breast. It was fun being with her like this, both of them completely vocal with each other’s needs.

One of his hands was on the steering wheel while his other hand was lewdly kneading her soft breast, and played with her nipple with his fingers.

Nicole began to breathe more deeply as he groped her, when he noticed that his crotch was growing bigger. She knew that he was getting aroused as well, so she silently moved her hand to the crotch of his pants and rubbed it.

She’d even gone as far as pulling his zipper down to pull his cock out, then gave him a blowjob when they were waiting at the traffic light. Danial could only moan and grunt in excitement at the way she pleasured him.

After some long torturous minutes, they finally reached the hotel where they would spend the night. Both of them tidied their clothes before they came out, but both of them were already very much in heat after the play. Danial found that he couldn’t keep his hands to himself as he escorted her to the motel lobby. Fortunately the hotel was used to accepting couples who checked in for obvious reasons, so the receptionist tried not to stare too much when they came to the lobby.

His hand wouldn’t stop touching her ass and her thigh as he rubbed his obvious tent on his crotch against her hips. His reaction made Nicole feel giddy in her heart, she felt proud of herself for being able to make him act this way around her.

After they got the keys and entered the elevator, Danial hugged Nicole tightly from behind as he whispered in her ears, “If only I can fuck you right here right now.”

“Mmm.. hang on.” Nicole turned her head around to try to comfort him, but was met with his kiss instead. 

When the elevator ‘ding’, and arrived at their floor, they were literally hugging and kissing all the way to their hotel room. ‘Beep’, the door of the hotel room opened and both of them stumbled inside, before he closed the door shut with a ‘Bam’ behind them.

Everything happened in a swift motion. He ripped the clothes off her body like a beast, and pressed her onto the bed to fuck her thoroughly. Nicole could only coo and moan as he thrust his cock in and out of her at a rapid speed.

It was as if he was a hunter and she was his prey to be devoured.

Danial didn’t understand how Nicole could turn him into a sex-thirsty animal as he had never felt this way before. He didn’t need to hold himself back when he was with her.

He fucked her so many rounds and cummed inside and outside her until she begged him to stop. It felt like he had unlimited stamina to go again and again.

He only let her go when it was almost dawn. After fucking her thoroughly one last time, he pulled his erect cock out of her pussy and aimed it above her sexy, naked body. With a roar, white, creamy cum shot out of his cock and landed on her stomach, with some even went as far as her breasts.

Nicole was breathing heavily as her chest expanded up and down, her eyes were closed in exhaustion as her head laid sideways. He allowed a couple minutes for his cock to finish cumming, before he admired the view of his woman.

Many parts of her white body were covered with his love bites, especially her neck and breasts area. There were small trails of their mixed fluids leaking out of her worn pussy, while her body was completely smeared with his cum from top to bottom.

It gave him a sense of delight and accomplishment to see her like this. But, was this love?

He knew that he didn’t love this woman as much as he loved Kate, but his desires for her were innate and real.

A tinge of guilt expanded in his heart as he laid beside the woman. Nicole seemed to sense his presence and leaned closer to him.

“You’re a beast.” Nicole whispered softly. Her exhaustion was evident in her voice as she was slowly falling asleep.

“Sleep.” Danial gave her a kiss on her head before he reached for his phone on the bedside table.

“I enjoyed the dinner date tonight.”

“Goodnight, dear.”

He read the two unread messages that were sent by Kate after he dropped her off.

“Kate.. will you forgive me?” He said to himself in a soft voice.

4