Chapter 20. Let’s start
393 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The car cruised smoothly along the highway. William was driving steadily towards their hideout while the muscular man whistled as he played with the young girl.

“It’s been such a long time since I satiated my hunger.” The muscular man licked his lips as he scanned the beautiful doll. He cupped one side of her breast with his hand and started to massage it with force. Even though it was layered with clothes, it was soft and pleasant to touch.

“Hey, can’t wait a moment longer, do ya?” William looked at the rear window and noticed what his partner-in-crime was doing.

At this time, Ann had already turned weak and helpless. She was completely under the men’s control with little chance of escaping.

“Tsk, just drive the car.” The muscular man just snorted and continued with his motions. He was about to slip his hand under her shirt when William stopped him again.

“Wait.”

“What now?” The muscular man answered in annoyance.

“We are being followed.”

—-----------

Fifteen minutes ago.

In the middle of the city, there was a popular street that had numerous shops and malls lined at both sides of it, selling a variety of things that catered to all types of people. The street was always crowded with people during both day and night.

Alas, in comparison to the luxuriously developed shopping street in the city, the other buildings beside it were rundown and unsuccessful. It was a pitiful contrast to the bustling street, as if it was reflecting the dark and ugly side of prosperity. Most of them were malls that had been built in hopes of drawing in crowd and income, but it was improperly managed that they ended up abandoned. Therefore, it became a place where most drug addicts and homeless men hung out, a place where many shady activities happened. Smelly thrash and stray animals were seen everywhere.

Despite that, there were still people who visited the place, either to help out the homeless by doing charity work or help to rehome the stray animals. One of them was Kris, a student leader of Etwass High School, who regularly came to feed the stray animals. Kris was well-known for his love for animals, he had five cats and three dogs in his house alone! It was his mission to ensure that stray animals were well taken care of, by doing it to the best of his ability.

It was another normal day for him when he brought along a big pack of cat food and poured them carefully into a big bowl. Cats that already knew him meowed towards him appreciatively and approached the bowl to eat it, while there were still some cats that were hiding shyly at the corner. Kris smiled widely, feeling content to see the cats chowing down their meal. A few cats even flipped over its belly to let him rub it, purring happily when he did.

Amidst the happy moments with the stray cats, Kris looked up and noticed two students of his same school walking down the street on the other side. He recognized them easily, they were Olivia and Ann, two pretty girls of their respective charisma. Especially Ann, she was basically the school goddess and every guy in their school would probably do anything for a chance to go out with her. Kris was not an exception. Knowing that she was already dating the other student leader, Terry, he harbored his admiration for her secretly in his heart.

He continued feeding and playing with the cats when a van drove by and halted with a ‘screech’. When he looked up again, what he saw was absolutely shocking, a guy came out of the van and kidnapped Ann. Everything happened so fast that when he reacted, Ann had passed out and was dragged by the man into the van.

He immediately leaped up and ran towards it while the cats meowed in fright due to his sudden motion. It was far too late - the van had sped off and Kris could only swear as he watched. From the corner of his eyes, he thought he saw Olivia watching quietly behind the wall, but he had no time to confirm that, he needed to rescue Ann!

Kris quickly dashed towards his car and started the engine, speeding off in the direction where the van disappeared to. Fortunately for him, the traffic was not that heavy and after a couple minutes, he caught sight of the van. He started to follow closely behind it, but the van seemed to have noticed him and started to speed up.

“Fuck!” Kris swore again as he struggled to follow the van at a distance. Meanwhile, he took out his phone and called the police.

—----------

William thought he had successfully ditched the car that was tailing him when he headed towards a gated area. He stopped in front of a warehouse and shut down the engine.

By this time, Ann was beginning to show signs of arousal as her cheeks grew rosy pink and she started to sweat profusely. She breathed heavily as her eyelashes fluttered, struggling to control herself.

The muscular man hugged her up easily like a sack as he put her over his shoulders. Ann dangled hopelessly like a lifeless doll as he walked to the warehouse with her.

The warehouse was dusty and its only light source was the sunlight from the windows on top. William pushed open the metal door to the warehouse with a loud shrill and he moved its rusty bearings. The two men stepped inside, then William shut it tight again with a bang.

At the same time, Kris was able to follow the van’s trail and saw that it was parked in front of a warehouse. Kris quickly got out of the car and tried to find a way to enter.

The muscular man dropped Ann on a worn-out couch from his shoulders. With a lusty smile, he licked his lips and squeezed Ann’s cheeks with a single hand. The corners of her eyes were wet with tears and her body shuddered in fear.

“Look at her, isn’t she like a damsel in distress?” The muscular man smirked in amusement and leaned closer to her.

“Don’t touch her yet, let me set this up.” William said as he took out a camera and a stand, then positioned it at a corner where it was focused on the girl.

“Tsk, did someone pay you to do this?” The muscular man asked. Although they agreed to do this together, William never told him how he accepted this job in the first place.

“Keep the questions to yourself, I have my own reasons.” William didn’t answer him directly. He pressed the play button, making sure that the camera was on before he went inside the screen. 

He grinned widely as he began to unbuckle his belt while facing the pretty woman. “Let’s start.”

A big thank you to Arryu for becoming my $50 patron! ^^
Hope you enjoy the chapter and happy reading~!

1